• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

He waked up in his bed //sorry was busy

Ippy moved up closer to one of the receptionists and whispered a request, away from Daniel's ears. "C-can I please h-have a dorm transfer? W-with that person..." She subtly pointed a finger to Daniel.

( O.o woah. It appears that I have missed a lot.)

Thorn looked down at her notebook. She was currently in her dorm alone. She was glad for the quiet and peacefulness that lingered around but couldn't help but feel a bit lonely. She sighed as she carelessly tossed her notebook aside. She couldn't write. She didn't have the heart to continue at that moment. She got up from the edge of her bed and paced around. Time had flown by without her realizing it.

Thorn ran a hand through her hair with, yet, another sigh. It started to seem like she did that quite often but she couldn't help it. The two sides of her were fighting for dominance and Thorn no longer knew who she really was.

She knew what she was; she was the daughter of the Grim Reaper and that was about it. Thorn no longer knew
who she was and it was annoying her.

Ivy sat down underneath the shading leaves of grand oak tree. She left the school and wandered off to the nearest forest. A cool breeze blew against her face and bare arms.

She wanted to be alone with nature at times when society and people were too much for her, which wasn't often. The sweet chirps of different birds flowed together in one calming song. The smell of freshwater and flowers floated in the air.

Ivy rested her head against the trunk of the tree and softly smiled. Happy memories entered her mind as the depressing ones left for the time being. The outdoors were her second home. She always felt safe and as if nothing could harm her when she entered a forest or anything alike.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Srry no one can rp cause we r all waiting on @Insane Killer

[/QUOTE]
Zero stops and lays on the ground looking at her, he then got on all fours and placed her on his back before running off out towards where Death ball was taking place

[QUOTE="subject 635]We r all waiting on him))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'M A GIRL BTW *huff*

(Then @LunarShines needs to reply to this ^~^)

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy moved up closer to one of the receptionists and whispered a request, away from Daniel's ears. "C-can I please h-have a dorm transfer? W-with that person..." She subtly pointed a finger to Daniel.

InsaneKiller19 said:
Zero stops and lays on the ground looking at her, he then got on all fours and placed her on his back before running off out towards where Death ball was taking place

(( I'M A GIRL BTW *huff*
((Whoops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back