• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

The guards eyes turned demon black, BUM BUM BUUUM as wings grew out of her back and her appearance change officially her demon form "I only take orders from Satan himself.."

LunaCrosby said:
(I wanna know :0)
(( It's like war ball, but with them using they're abilities to make the ball do whatever they want it to do throwing it back and forth...mostly leading to ones death xD and since they are experiments. It's a real harsh and deadly game

Last edited by a moderator:
The Guard quickly dodges having a 6th sense and all, demons started coming out from under the ground surrounding the two "Why don't you say hi to him yourself"

The guard growls, as the demons disintegrate back into hell "I have no time to fight..." She then flew off to go watch X and Ice play. Zero comes out of hiding, growling in respect

LunaCrosby said:
(Such intense much wow)
(( lol

Zero had an amused look as he looks at her, sitting on the ground yet crouching balancing using his ankles and left hand

[QUOTE="subject 635](She was controlled by zero's friend and the he used his power to throw her)

[/QUOTE]
(( Nu uh

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Ok u come up with something better

(( come up with something and I will use that

(.

((Ok some one working with zero

(K

[/QUOTE]
(( The only one there is her and zero

((K she was possesed and when she saw Zero she was snapped out of it and from the sudden release she was flung from spiritual energy...

(( is that good

(( hey could u join my new rp i have a link in my signature...))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((K she was possesed and when she saw Zero she was snapped out of it and from the sudden release she was flung from spiritual energy...
(( is that good

(( hey could u join my new rp i have a link in my signature...))

[/QUOTE]
(( si and maybe another time lel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back