• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

"Why.... why are you making me do this..... I shouldn't call you brother...."

She curls her back up

(I know its past memories I'm having

"Z...Zero... stop... please....."

She curls into a ball afraid

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Why.... why are you making me do this..... I shouldn't call you brother...."
She curls her back up

(I know its past memories I'm having

[/QUOTE]
(( She hasn't met Zero before actually xD . Zero and most of his friends came alive after 5 years of experimentation. When they found out the building was completely obliterated and nothing survived except them. Then shadow came and joined the group 5 weeks later, while Subject Hellfire stayed a lone wolf ever since she killed her creator which is a young girl, then killed her creator's parents and they haven't heard from her ever since. Last time they saw her, she was crying while standing at her creator's tombstone. Then after that, they went to the same asylum for different reasons then they now get a second chance by going to school ^~^

(( Long ass explanation xD well the real one is much longer AND this is like a summary of the long ass explanation

[QUOTE="subject 635]"ZEEEERRRRROOOOOOO"

(She had a brother that was named zero. He was brutal and the only one. She was afraid of him and this zero reminds her of him)

[/QUOTE]
(( ohhh kk

Annie was confused, the only zero she knows is taking classes with his friends at the moment

*bell rings for class to begin*

Annie quickly catches her, laying her on her bed before dragging Jay out so he may hear the bell. Then closes the door, so she may get some rest. As kids of different kinds get to class, the subject group comes out to have some fun while the others have to stay in they're classes

Jaden walks through the hall whispering to herself looking terrified as she felt small compared to all the other girls. The bottoms half of her face was hidden by her book so people could only see her eyes "breath jaden, your Ok, your first day doesn't terrify you" she mumbles over and over.

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden walks through the hall whispering to herself looking terrified as she felt small compared to all the other girls. The bottoms half of her face was hidden by her book so people could only see her eyes "breath jaden, your Ok, your first day doesn't terrify you" she mumbles over and over.
(( Everyone is in class already as the only ones out are the Subject group meaning Zero and his friends. Subject 635 is in her dorm, just resting lol

Zero noticed the guards were protecting the dorms, he growls under his breath before running off to go find a corner to stay in

The guard protecting her room was pushing her gently back inside, "You must stay inside until bell rings for break time, you can't be out here.." He said calmly

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 walks out of her dorm in a dream-like trance

(The building... all of it

[/QUOTE]
(( I probably forgot to say, but the school is immune to anything that happens except for the usual bullying, food fights, kids doing harmful things to each other. Because The headless horsemen didn't just build the school all by himself lol

(K but the aura doesn't effect it except makes it feel weird

Looks at the guard as she puts her hand on him

"Don't tell me what to do...."

A strong force blasts the guard back

LunaCrosby said:
(I figured Id just make her late because that's the way she is... forgetfull sometimes)
(( She is already late xD

Zero senses a blast and goes to check it out, he literally grins insanely watching 'That'll teach the bitch' he thought ((Meaning the guard lol

(I know herp a derp)

Jaden opens the door to her class she was late to... of course. She hid her face with the book more and quickly took a seat embarrassed.

The guard simply didn't do what she says, "I do not take orders from you...my job is to simply make sure the subjects that are out right now is not going into people's dorm and to make sure they stay away from anyone." She then motions Ice to leave as she glares at her, Ice growls as her eyes turn Icy blue but then she just runs off going to join her friend X in a game of death ball

(( Who wants to know what death ball is? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back