• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

(( Um also, there is an ooc room for a reason

(( OKAY OKAY THAT'S IT, LET'S JUST SAY IT'S AFTERSCHOOL AND EVERYONE IS OUT LIKE THE TEST SUBJECTS. SO IT WON'T BE CONFUSING AND EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE AND NO ONE IS LOST *passes out after the yelling*

After waking up, Ippy headed to her and Daniel's dorm room to clear her mind. She started cooking something for a meal. A meal for three.

Zero was with his friends, hanging around playing death war ball. As guards surrounded them to watch, making sure no one tried to watch as it was a cruel and brutal game that only they can play without worrying about death

Ippy put her cooking on a low flame. She now needed to wait. Looking out the window, she saw some people playing a strange game with a large amount of guards surrounding. What is going on? She asked herself as she watched them out her window.

((where is 635?))

InsaneKiller19 said:
Zero was with his friends, hanging around playing death war ball. As guards surrounded them to watch, making sure no one tried to watch as it was a cruel and brutal game that only they can play without worrying about death

Zero catches the ball quickly, sending some of his strange power. He throws it towards Shadow, but being his name. Shadow uses his shadow to catch it in the nick of time and hits X as it came out of her shadow. She growls before going away standing next to Ethin and his brothers while watching Ice, Shadow, Zero, and Hellfire play on

[QUOTE="subject 635]((where is 635?))

[/QUOTE]
((......I JUST SAID UGHHHH *facepalms and points at the post I was yelling in*

lostsoul said:
(( someone bother me)
(( You can bother the test subjects game lol

InsaneKiller19 said:
(( Um also, there is an ooc room for a reason

(( OKAY OKAY THAT'S IT, LET'S JUST SAY IT'S AFTERSCHOOL AND EVERYONE IS OUT LIKE THE TEST SUBJECTS. SO IT WON'T BE CONFUSING AND EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE AND NO ONE IS LOST *passes out after the yelling*

(( Outside since its after school, the test subjects (Zero and his friends) are playing a game. You could try to see what they are doing so that it will get they're attention

(( no i actually mean it. zero took 635 before i stoped in this rp so idk where she is.... wasnt she taken to the death ball arena?))

InsaneKiller19 said:
((......I JUST SAID UGHHHH *facepalms and points at the post I was yelling in*

(( You can bother the test subjects game lol

" what is all the noise..." i say looking out from the art room window " HOLY CRAP..." i say and grab my stuff running out to see this anomaly " why are there so many gaurds?!"

(( yes, so just say that she wakes up to them still playing the game without guards knowing she was there as well

One guard sees her and puts his hand up, "You there...you will leave towards somewhere else, you are not permitted to see this." The game stops, as Zero then protects 635 when he heard the guard spoke

Ippy flinched. She could sense the violence from her dorm. Noticing something bad could happen, Ippy gave a quick sigh before opening her window and climbing out onto the ledge, she was on the fourth floor... And ready to jump in full view of everyone.

Zero looks over at her and places a finger at his mouth so she may be quiet, it was a hint that the guards didn't know she was there so he wants to keep it that way

Ippy takes a quick look around and jumps out her window toward the area the guards are. She had herself turn to ghost form so she could not be seen, as she floated right toward where 635 was. Turning normal again as she landed. "What's going on here?" She asked, aware that the guards won't say a thing, and too scared to ask the contestants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back