• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Ippy's face showed a fair bit of concern for 635, "Are you alright?" She asked, hoping that she can help, whatever the problem is.

Zero sees the guards aren't paying attention, he looks back at the two and stays close to 635 lowly growling at Ippu

Ippy*

Ippy looks at Zero and sees how he is acting. She gave a cautious smile and carefully held out a hand, as if hoping to pet him.

@InsaneKiller19

(Why not react to Ippy?)

(actually, nvm, tired. Night. Be back for a few posts in eight hours or so)

Ippy hesitantly takes another step toward Zero. Gently resting her hand on his head, she started gently petting him with a warm smile.

(ok, night!)

(So... Ippy was petting Zero, he tensed up and pulled either Ippy or 635 onto his lap... Probably 635, and he does not react much to Ippy petting him? .-.)

(Without Zero reacting to Ippy, I have no clue how to respond ;- ;)

( I told in they're personality you would have to see, I stated he pulled 635! Did you even see that?! He tensed up under her touch!!! THAT'S HIS REACTION!!!! *tripple facepalm*

( How about Ippy stops for a bit, seeing his reaction but then carefully pets him again as if hoping he would calm down and accept her as a friend as she smiled seeing how Zero pulls Subject 635 into his lap thinking 'Aww how cute..'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back