• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

(( it's cool, you can review from the Rp of what happened while you were gone plus I won't be able to be on here as much so I need someone to look after this thread while I am gone whenever I can't make it plus dean and Lexi will need cat and sam's help while they will be fighting more demons than the one they are facing atm lol

(( Also if you guys do a black out, at least make it dramatic or something towards dramatic cx @Barbas @LuttyNetto and @LunarShines

"Don't you worry about that, I have a friend that's coming to school tomorrow that will discourage anymore... Misbehaving." he smirked. Her name was Zero and she was terrifying. Warriors quaked at the mere sound of her name, armies surrendered in her presence and kings bowed down to her for fear of losing their crowns.

(( xD And I was about to have my character havoc on school making things very difficult for the principle and my zero is like damn well he will just have to go back to the asylum sorry zero, no 2 chance for you cx

(( Like, if you ever try to get him to speak he seriously has mental issues and would just attack on spot cx well I'll explain on just bringing him to school but he has special classes, two guards with him in case he tries to tear someone piece by piece, rip someone's limb off, or kill anyone, and will only get breaks when everyone else is in class xD

// @InsaneKiller19 were you fine with fade to black?//

Zero and his friends arrive at school two hours before the classes start for everyone else. They all got a chance to experience school for the first time in they're lives, but each test subjects got assigned two guards in case things went out of hand. The guards all huddled around them as they took them towards they're first classes. Knowing, when the other kids were gone they get to be out of classes and do whatever they want and not to interact with anyone else but each other

[QUOTE="Stephen Pardue](I am so sorry I haven't been on my computer broke and I just got it fixed)

[/QUOTE]
(( Don't worry, classes start in two hours

Zero looked around, spotting Subject and was about to attack only to get tazered by the two guards and get dragged the rest of the way to class. They all entered, as only to guards stand outside the room guarding the door as they're first class began

(( GTG SOMEONE BE IN CHARGE WHILE I AM GONE

Justin walks into the school knowing he is early, but hoping being early means he can meet new people. He has always wanted to be a so called gay best friend and he needs to try it out with someone! (He assumes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back