• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

LunarShines said:
They watch the cut scene and then the movie ends. He walks her out and said "Ready to go home?" He asked her looking down at her.
Annie nods looking at him, "Ready if you are.." she smiles

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy had eventually fallen asleep in her incredibly high sense of fear, curling up into a small ball in Dean's arms, cat ears gently twitching, soft breaths passed between her gentle lips and her thumb was gently resting on it, as if she was about to start suckling her thumb.
Dean heads towards they're shared dorm, entering it as he lays her down on her bed before he went off to go help his sister knowing she can't do this alone

Demonhunter said:
Connor led the two down the hall and outside. "I'll bring you guys to my apartment. The warlock council insisted I have a place to escape to should I get too crazy." he shuddered thinking of what a PTSD attack could make him do to someone. "It's a safe place to go before Damien wakes up."
Carson follows, carrying a shaken up Adeline in his arms. "Alright Connor, I hope it will help. He can't go near my sister, ever again."

He holds onto her hands and walks her home. Street lamps lit up the night as they walked.

images

Caroline smiled and then flew straight, across the sky. Slowly tilting to one side or the other at times, later she then landed on the ground. Laying down, so he may get off

Annie stayed close, as they walked. She kept a firm grip on the handle of her sword, in case something tries to attack them. She likes to be alert when it comes to night, but she knew that nothing would really happen. Unless it meant loosing her head, while fighting someone and her killing them. Annie is trying to stop killing, every time she is in a fight now she mostly is calm about the situation. But would some times use her sword as an answer and kill

"Dont worry, I've been out here alot we're safe." After a while they finally reached the droms once again. He walked her inside and locked the door behind them. "Home sweet home..." He said cleaning up a bit.

Annie nodded, stretching her arms as she soon took off her belt slinging it over the bed post. She then took some sleepwear, and entered the bathroom closing the door and locking it as she changes into something more comfortable to sleep in

He takes his shirt off and throws on a tee and pajama pants. He sat on the bed and laid back relaxing waiting for her to return.

Annie comes out, wearing a loose t-shirt, shorts that go to her knees, and black socks with fire accents. She places the clothes that are in her hands, in a bag so she could deal with them later as she then sits down on her bed, leaning against a wall as she reads a book

"Did you have a good time?" He asked her looking into her eyes and smiles awaiting her answer.

Annie glances up at her book and smiles at him, "I did have a good time, it was honestly my first time going to a movie theater." she chuckles softly

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Anytime you want anything or want to go anywhere tell me ok?" He said smiling at her and leaned his head back relaxing.

Annie blushed a light pink, nodding towards his question. "Alright.." she smiled before going back to reading, singing to herself softly [media]

[/media]

He smiled for a few seconds then closed his eyes thinking and resting for a minute

Annie leans back against the wall, singing softly as she read her book. She hasn't really gotten to finish the book, since a lot has been going on during her life time. So Annie thought it would be a good time, to catch up on some reading

He looks up and blushes then leans forward and plants his lips on hers, kissing her softly.

He put his hand on her cheek then said "i-im sorry..." He blushed hard looking away for a second then returning His gaze

Annie shook her head, blushing softly "No no its fine really, I...liked it.." she smiles before shyly looking away

He blushed deep red and then said "I liked it to.." He smiled at her then looked away

Jau wrapped his arm around her and kissed her again and his blushing went away.

He continues kissing her and pulls her closer to him.

He Kissed her deeply and held her tightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back