• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

"Yea." He said smiling at her and blushed lightly staring into her sparkling eyes

He pulled her on-top of him and continued kissing her wrapping his arms around her back.

Annie leans into the kiss, as a hand run down his shirt stopping at the end of the shirt lightly tugging at it

He takes his shirt off and continues kissing her deeply and holds her tighter.

(Well I didn't get any notifications what's so ever, so where is Dean and all them at and sorry))

@InsaneKiller19

[YaTE=LuttyNetto, post: 2996603, member: 30475](So uhhh.... maybe a blackout is a good idea at this point? xD )

(Ya you should probable black out now)

(Shame erotic RP is banned here, I would do it so much if it weren't)

(I MEAN WHAT?)

(You read nothing .-.)

//Some people bring it to the PMs lol//

(Aww, kk... I gotta sleep, myself. I will be back in about six hours, then i gtg for another six hours... In other words, I sleep for six hours, one hour to wake up, then another six hours at school.)

(I log off in about 10-20 mins)

//I'm up all night lol and for 3 hours of school then 10 hours at home

(i'm on 18 hours a day, more or less... mostly around 15 hours actually... 24 hours a day, -6 for school, -3 for average nights sleep... yea, 15)

(But i'm going to sleep early tonight ;D)

(Almost 2am, i am still watching anime on my laptop .-.)

(As i do every night)

//hold on lemme do math I'm on from 6:50Am-10:50Am then bck on at 3pm-1Am or more I'm on for like 15 same as you depending on the day

(if it's a weekend, i am on for 21 hours... some weeks i don't even sleep at all... my longest marathon of being online is... 96 hours roughly, four whole days with no sleep.)

//Weekends I'm on 23 hours a day//

(By the end, i only logged off because my internet cut out... So i slept cuz i had nothing else to do ;- ;)

(WELL. my anime is done. GOODNIGHT)

=^-^=

Ok anything I miss, oh and I might not be able to reply as I sprained my wrist so yea) and thanks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back