• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
iiCupcakeCraver said:
"Heh, I'm Adrianna-Juliette...Quite long actually. I go by AJ." She tried to wring out her shirt underneath and shake off the murky water. She looked ahead of Laurence to see Pris. "Hey Laurence, Hey AJ, why are you wet if I may ask?" She finished with a giggle. "Hey Priscilla." She gave a short wave. "Had to get down from the roof and didn't want to climb all the way down." Her coat suddenly felt lighter and dryer. "Thanks." AJ smirked. "So...What are you two doing out here?"

He'd immediately tense a bit. "Erm...my roommate, alister. I heard him cry out in pain, and got him to the infirmary. Afterwards I came back, cause I thought that I'd felt an odd aura."

"Odd, eh?" AJ raised an eyebrow and looked at Priscilla. "How about you?" She could sense Laurence's thoughts. Hell, she sensed everyone's. His were stiff and rigid. Priscilla's were a bit cheery. Her eyes were also slightly fixed on Laurances wings.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't say ice wolves, do not say ice wolves" "oh ya know just heard a noise and thought there might be some ice wo- i mean, something might be happening out here. I thought i heard a scream..?" I try to play it off cool

FrostRaven said:
Alister limps past them with sword in hand "dam wolves, not done with you yet"
@iiCupcakeCraver @Trust @Otakubeats
"I d-don't s-suppose w-wolves a-are like the w-wolves i kn-know?" I stutter, obviously having some sort of fear of wolves

"thank goodness... Ice wolves are fast, ruthless, hunt in packs and just freeze the bone off you. Well, they did, until the whole "accident" happened, now they just do it to everything else apart from me" i explain

FrostRaven said:
Turns to them "its not your kind of wolves priscilla they come from my realm" limps toward them
Laurence would take the sword from his hand. "No. You're hurt, i'll deal with it." Before Alister could argue He ran off to find the wolves.

"NO!" takes sword back" these wolves are not like any of you have seen" turns to forest "they extiquish all light" turns back to them" even light beings , only a being of darkness can kill them"

FrostRaven said:
"NO!" takes sword back" these wolves are not like any of you have seen" turns to forest "they extiquish all light" turns back to them" even light beings , only a being of darkness can kill them"
Laurence would give him a look that said, 'are you stupid.' "Ehem...demon child over here!" He'd snatch the sword, vanishing before Alister could intervene again.

"Ai, wolves? I've never seen a wolf. I mean, I know what they are but-" AJ felt slightly embarrassed. She hadn't seen very many animals, she couldn't read, and she couldn't swim. What else could she not do? The boy who limped passed them had more of dull thoughts. Sort of like Laurance's, but more...fiery. Like he was upset. Obviously he was by the look on his face. The other boy had said something about beings of darkness. She obviously wasn't one, but she did have a small pistol and a knife in her back pocket. She always carried them since she rarely ever used her powers.

((um... sorry to bother you guys, but do you think I could possibly join your roleplay? I'm new to forum rp so if you're not accepting newbies I'm fine with that...))

"Beings Of light..? I always hear about light and dark, demons are common enough nowadays but I haven't seen any angels whatsoever" "a murderer like me can hardly be a being of light..". I walk after Alister @FrostRaven @iiCupcakeCraver @Otakubeats

PacifisticPariah said:
((um... sorry to bother you guys, but do you think I could possibly join your roleplay? I'm new to forum rp so if you're not accepting newbies I'm fine with that...))
(Sure, anytime :3 just hop right in)

AJ turned to follow the others. "You are not a murderer, Pris. I know you call yourself that but you have to move on." AJ had moved on. AJ winked at Pris. "Also, light and dark is a thing. I think the Cupid girl, Ivy, is part Cupid part Angel." She paused a moment. "Where are we going again? To defeat wolves?"

((Okay, I guess I'll make an intro post for my OC ^_^ ))

Name: Madison Leroy

Ethnicity: French

Race: Human?

Dislikes: Politics, People who step on the weak

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Backstory: Madison was abandoned by her parents when she was little. One had supernatural abilities, while one did not. But Madison seems to have not inherited any of their powers. She classifies herself as a human. She has grown a strong disliking to people with supernatural abilities, for all her life she has been despised by both humans and supernaturals because she has mixed blood

((I'm not sure if this is cliche or not, I worked a long time on this OC, I'm open to criticism :) ))

(( Great, but you do need to get approved by Miz.Fluffy. GO to the Character Sign-Up and follow directions. She will approve. After you are approved, you may RP! ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded as she walked over and climbed onto the bed before she immediately relaxed with a happy sigh at how comfortable it was as she layed down all the way

[/QUOTE]
Tang watched Silith lay down and though about laying beside her and just holding her. But he turned his quickly coloring face. That might be a bit much since they just got together. "i take it that sigh of yours means you like the bed too?" He finally spoke after recollecting himself.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang watched Silith lay down and though about laying beside her and just holding her. But he turned his quickly coloring face. That might be a bit much since they just got together. "i take it that sigh of yours means you like the bed too?" He finally spoke after recollecting himself.

[/QUOTE]
She nodded happily before looking at him then smiling as her bottom half moved over to him and grabed onto him her legs pulling him close then passing him up till he was in her arms which made her blush as she hugged him tightly and buried her face into his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded happily before looking at him then smiling as her bottom half moved over to him and grabed onto him her legs pulling him close then passing him up till he was in her arms which made her blush as she hugged him tightly and buried her face into his chest

[/QUOTE]
"whoa" Tang laughed lightly as Silith's legs passed him along into her waiting arms. He happily hugged her back and kissed her head. "i guess you had the same thought i did." He admitted with a slight embarrassed chuckle.

(im off for the night. G'night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back