• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
AJ snapped her eyes open abruptly, she had fallen asleep. It was rare she ever was really tired. She sat up from the bean bag and pulled over her dark green hoodie. She gathered her things and started down the hall. Thoughts from others pulsed through her head. It was nice when she was far away from others, that way she could not hear the thoughts. Thoughts from others gave her migraines but she was used to them by now. The hood was pulled over her head so it cast a shadow over her face and dark hair. She looked anonymous as she walked around the Academy. She came across an empty hall and sat down, settling her arms on her bent knees and watching. She watched the cracked walls and tile floor. She waited. Waited for something to happen. The girls bathroom was next to her as she sat against the wall.

Shiro kurogane]Tang lead Silith through the dormitory until they reached a room with a larger doorway than normal for silith. He opened the door for her to reveal the even bigger room. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Shiro kurogane][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]
Silith looked around the room in wonder when she had opened the door. "This is all for me?" She asked quietly as she slowly let go of him and started into the room curiously as she looked around at the home built specially for her

Alister walks out of the forest with sword bloody and him breathing hard "dam wolves" Alister collapses letting out a scream of agony"Gahh"

(anyone)

(srry bout not posting here no notifications)

I lay the fox down on my bed, wondering where it came from and what to do next. Wait a minute...can I tame this creature? It may be risky, but I think I may have a chance to do so. "Ok...how do I tame it...?" I think about the teachings in my class. "Maybe if I-" the fox pounces on me and gives me a menacing look. "H-...Hi..." He raises his hand and has his claws out, getting ready to scratch me to slithers in seconds. "Shit."

I kick off the fox and it clashes on the wall; he stands back up after landing on the bed, and as he does that I lay my hand on his head. My hand glows blue and the fox gets a little less hostile. I try my hardest to tame it as best I can and the fox sits down on my bed, having no interest in leaving nor killing.

AJ didn't remember when she had crashed in her room. Obviously she had been out for a while and her clothes she was wearing were drenched in sweat. She threw on a new outfit and turned to her small dorm window. She drew the zipper of her dark blue leather jacket up to her neck and opened the window. She kicked out the screen with her booted foot and dove out, tucking and rolling before turning to slam the window shut. She stalked across the rooftop; quite high up to be running around. Dangerous. Perhaps stupid. She didn't care. Her pale, long legs paced to the edge of the rooftop. She sat down and crossed her legs. Below her, she heard muffled noises followed by a bang and a curse. Another series of thuds. AJ watched the grounds of the Academy. She could see everything.Keen sight was another factor to her powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikahil: "Did you calm down?" I say as I lower my hand.

Tanuki: "I appear to be so. Who are you?"

Mikahil: I get baffled by the fact that he can speak, "You can talk!?" I try not to b too surprised, but things have been really weird ever since I've gotten into this academy. I've started to see more supernatural things that are out of this world.

Tanuki: "If you're surprised about that, then why did you ask me that question?" He lays down.

Mikahil: "I wasn't expecting a response!"

AJ laid down against rooftop and pressed her ear against it. She couldn't quite make out the noises, but she could tell it was two people. Hopefully two people. It sounded like a conversation and decided not to get into it. She normally would prank them, but she didn't feel like bugging the two people today. She couldn't quite hear the thoughts from them since the wall between her and the voices was so thick. AJ stood up and paced across the rooftops.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
AJ laid down against rooftop and pressed her ear against it. She couldn't quite make out the noises, but she could tell it was two people. Hopefully two people. It sounded like a conversation and decided not to get into it. She normally would prank them, but she didn't feel like bugging the two people today. She couldn't quite hear the thoughts from them since the wall between her and the voices was so thick. AJ stood up and paced across the rooftops.
A shadow would appear overhead, as I flew above Aj, landing on the roof a bit ahead.

Tanuki: "That's idiotic."

Mikahil: "Bah, I don't care because I just wanted to ask you a question." I pull out a chair and sit infront of Tanuki.

Tanuki: "What is it?" He looks at me with almost to none expression.

Mikahil: "I want you to be my partner."

Tanuki: "Partner? In what?" He tilts his head.

Mikahil: "I want you to help me on stuff for the rest of my life. It sounds like slavery, but I assure you it isn't; the reason is because I really want to get a good grade in my class, but I can't do that without getting a creature to help me, so will you please do it for me?"

Tanuki: "You sure do beg. It's kind of pathetic. But I guess I could help you since you helped me from near death."

Mikahil: "Wait...how did you almost die anyway?"

i whistle a happy tune a couple of rooms away from the fight, loud enough to be heard in the general vicinity of the area, fairly high-pitched and note missing a single note @iiCupcakeCraver @Mikahil

Upon hearing the scream, Laurence would turn to face the direction it came from, jumping off the roof and flying towards it. He'd land near Alister, kneeling next to him as he poked his neck.

@FrostRaven

Tanuki: "A figure with the same powers as mine tried to tame me by force. I didn't accept him, so he decided to punish me for it and try to kill me."

Mikahil: "Wait. What are your powers?" I say as I hear a tone of what seems to be someone singing.

Tanuki: "Fire. It's fire." All his tails light up from the tips in flames.

She had seen the boy. She sees everything. She watched him fly off to somewhere or something. She had heard someone talking about being partners. She couldn't care less. She grumbled and sprinted toward the edge of the roof, quite a long drop. She didn't want to take the time climb all the way down, so she ran over to another edge of the rooftop. She drew in a sharp breath and jumped off, the wind whistling past her ears. She landed just barely on the shore of the lake. AJ swam to the surface, just barely being able to breathe. It was incredible she had landed at the perfect spot near the shore, she never learned how to swim. Being near the shore helped so that she could safely reach the dry ground, since her toes could just barely touch the bottom. Her body heaved out of the water and flopped onto the muddy bank. She carefully stood up, soaking wet. A sharp noise was drawn from somewhere.

With a small sigh, Astraea wandered around the campus. Honestly she had no idea what to do. Other being where simply too complex for her to understand. And that was really annoying. Astra simply wanted to understand everything. But what is there to understand about creatures... So she climbed into a tree and lay there on a branch, hoping she could eventually figure something out.

Otakubeats said:
Upon hearing the scream, Laurence would turn to face the direction it came from, jumping off the roof and flying towards it. He'd land near Alister, kneeling next to him as he poked his neck.
@FrostRaven
Laurence would drop alister off at the nurse's office before leaving to investigate a sound from the woods. Upon seeing AJ, He would drop down a few feet in-front of her, and seeing her wet clothes he'd try to lighten the tension. "A little late for a swim don't you think?"

@iiCupcakeCraver

@FrostRaven

"A little late for a swim, don't you think?" She lifted her head to meet the boy. She had never talked to anyone other than Pris at the Academy. "Er-Guess so. I needed to get off the roof..." She adjusted her soaking wet dark blue leather jacket. Her gaze traveled to his wings. She was always jealous of wings and horns and claws and whatever else there was.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
"A little late for a swim, don't you think?" She lifted her head to meet the boy. She had never talked to anyone other than Pris at the Academy. "Er-Guess so. I needed to get off the roof..." She adjusted her soaking wet dark blue leather jacket. Her gaze traveled to his wings. She was always jealous of wings and horns and claws and whatever else there was.
He'd laugh a bit. "That's one way to get off the roof! Name's Laurence." He grinned brightly.

Never being very good at talking, Priscilla's hearing was one of the sharpest from her Village, but to be honest, a small, remote mountain village doesn't offer much competition. "What was that?" I ask myself, suddenly alarmed at the large splash someone near me, i continue whistling as i slide down the wall of my room from the outside to avoid causing suspicion. "If people notice something, they are more likely to notice it's absence when it's gone rather than it getting closer" I sneak around the corner only to see a soaking wet AJ and a laughing Laurence. I give them a small wave, relaxed it wasn't an ice-wolf. "Old habits die hard". I begin walking towards them @iiCupcakeCraver @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
Never being very good at talking, Priscilla's hearing was one of the sharpest from her Village, but to be honest, a small, remote mountain village doesn't offer much competition. "What was that?" I ask myself, suddenly alarmed at the large splash someone near me, i continue whistling as i slide down the wall of my room from the outside to avoid causing suspicion. "If people notice something, they are more likely to notice it's absence when it's gone rather than it getting closer" I sneak around the corner only to see a soaking wet AJ and a laughing Laurence. I give them a small wave, relaxed it wasn't an ice-wolf. "Old habits die hard". I begin walking towards them @iiCupcakeCraver @Otakubeats
Laurence waved at Priscilla, a grin on his face. "hey Priscilla!"

Otakubeats said:
Laurence waved at Priscilla, a grin on his face. "hey Priscilla!"
" hey Laurence, Hey AJ, why are you wet if i may ask?" I question, holding back a snicker, instead i simply lift all the moisture off of aj. "Water manipulation come in useful sometimes, doesn't it?" I giggle @iiCupcakeCraver

"Heh, I'm Adrianna-Juliette...Quite long actually. I go by AJ." She tried to wring out her shirt underneath and shake off the murky water. She looked ahead of Laurence to see Pris. "Hey Laurence, Hey AJ, why are you wet if I may ask?" She finished with a giggle. "Hey Priscilla." She gave a short wave. "Had to get down from the roof and didn't want to climb all the way down." Her coat suddenly felt lighter and dryer. "Thanks." AJ smirked. "So...What are you two doing out here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back