• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"whoa" Tang laughed lightly as Silith's legs passed him along into her waiting arms. He happily hugged her back and kissed her head. "i guess you had the same thought i did." He admitted with a slight embarrassed chuckle.
(im off for the night. G'night)

[/QUOTE]
She blushed and nuzzled his chest more as she relaxed in his arms and enjoyed the warmth and comfort he willlingly offered to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed and nuzzled his chest more as she relaxed in his arms and enjoyed the warmth and comfort he willlingly offered to her

[/QUOTE]
Tang felt more relaxed then he'd felt in ages. Hugging Silith close like this was the absolute best. He could literally stay here like this with her forever. "i love you." He murmured into her ear.

(continuing from yesterday) "laurence you don't understand, only a being from the raven realm or the nether can kill these things" he points his sword at the woods

Last edited by a moderator:
PacifisticPariah said:
((Okay, I guess I'll make an intro post for my OC ^_^ ))
Name: Madison Leroy

Ethnicity: French

Race: Human?

Dislikes: Politics, People who step on the weak

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Backstory: Madison was abandoned by her parents when she was little. One had supernatural abilities, while one did not. But Madison seems to have not inherited any of their powers. She classifies herself as a human. She has grown a strong disliking to people with supernatural abilities, for all her life she has been despised by both humans and supernaturals because she has mixed blood

((I'm not sure if this is cliche or not, I worked a long time on this OC, I'm open to criticism :) ))
Try and get a picture for it too
ShinigamiNoBalladMomoTheGirlGodOfDe.jpg

Like my one for example :3

FrostRaven said:
(continuing from yesterday) "laurence you don't understand, only a being from the raven realm or the nether can kill these things" he points his sword at the woods
"again, a demon. Oh crap, didn't tell you. Part of my soul is from hell."

"Boys...Boys, please don't get your panties in a twist. Figure this out, princesses, and get it over with." AJ rolled her eyes and looked from both of them. "Nobody cares who is being the 'brave' one here." AJ sat on her hip and crossed her arms, looking over at Pris.

Last edited by a moderator:
"you could have you told me sooner" hands him the sword " light a fire it will just go poof when your near them" a surge of pain hits him and falls " go and good luck"

Rori stood up and walked over to the window, and whipped open the curtains. "Sounds like me in the sunlight, thats why I was all exhausted earlier. I fell asleep in a tree and that was that," she put her hand on the window and looked out at the scenery. "Parents never let me go outside 'cause of the burning feeling it gives your skin, but I kinda like it," she stretched her arms out and basked in the light before closing the curtains back up.

@thebrokendoll

I get a text from the higher ups and see that I have a contract to complete. "Ugh...work...Tanuki you have my back right?" "Sure. Why not?" I stand up and sit by the door. I walk to the door, open it, and walk outside of the dorm, so that I can get the contract done and over with. I follow Mikahil out of the gates to see what his everyday life is like and his job as well. "Hopefully this will be a tough contract." I say as I sluggishly walk away from the academy.

Nix smiled at Rori, and nodded. "Yeah.. my dad, uh... well, he didn't exactly let me out much... 'cause... you know what? Never mind. It doesn't matter. But let's just say he was pretty strict and expected a lot of me," she said blowing some hair out of her face. She then glanced down at her new iPhone, which had started vibrating furiously. She read the screen, and her nose wrinkled. "Eww, no," she muttered, before turning the phone off with a sigh. "So... have you got a boyfriend or anything?" Nix asked, glancing over at Rori curiously.

@TheFrozenShadows

FrostRaven said:
"you could have you told me sooner" hands him the sword " light a fire it will just go poof when your near them" a surge of pain hits him and falls " go and good luck"
"I'm only doing this cuz you're hurt. Aj keep him safe." Laurence's fear was replaced by determination as he took off into the woods, easily merging into the shadows.

"I will." She muttered and watched Laurence go off. She wanted to fight, but she would be useless. She wouldn't have used her powers anyways. AJ sensed Laurence's thoughts, powerful and striking. He stalked off and she watched his wings before turning back to Alister. "Where does it hurt? Is there blood?" Laurence had gone by the time she looked back.

Rori shook her head, "nope! Not at the moment at least; and I prefer girls by the way, in case you have any cute friends or anything," she winked over dramatically and laughed a little. "And I don't mean to pry, but since you bring up boyfriends and this person keeps annoying the shit out of you, I'm going to assume bad breakup and ask that you share with the class," she walked over to her kettle and poured a couple cups water, offering one to Nix as she sat down on her bed.

@thebrokendoll

FrostRaven said:
"It's not blood its dark blast that hit me need a light magic user" Alister sits against a tree
Laurence walked back, a few bites and cuts on his body. "OK done."

@FrostRaven

@iiCupcakeCraver

FrostRaven said:
"no thats not possible. Where's the alpha. it seemed to easy" Alister started to panic
"Calm down OK? The alpha seems to have fled, I assume it'll return tomorrow night after it's recovered some strength." Laurence would walk over to his friend.

Eye widen "oh no they never do that" pulls side dagger "I have met these things to many times and I know they never do that" starts crawling to the edge of the forest "we need to move now those things smell blood everywhere."

FrostRaven said:
Eye widen "oh no they never do that" pulls side dagger "I have met these things to many times and I know they never do that" starts crawling to the edge of the forest "we need to move now those things smell blood everywhere."
Laurence picked up his friend, dragging him and teleporting both to their dorm. "Yea, no. I'll handle it again. You are in no shape to handle this." @FrostRaven @iiCupcakeCraver

AJ had put her hand over Alister's chest to find a slow heartbeat. Laurence had come back once Alister had started crawling to the forest. "Oh hell no." She was about to go find someone with light powers, hers were neither dark nor light, and she did not want to have to ask Pris. Laurence teleported off with Alister. "Er-Well okay.." She began. "What do we do now?" She gazed at Priscilla. AJ waited, seeing if they would come back.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
AJ had put her hand over Alister's chest to find a slow heartbeat. Laurence had come back once Alister had started crawling to the forest. "Oh hell no." She was about to go find someone with light powers, hers were neither dark nor light, and she did not want to have to ask Pris. Laurence teleported off with Alister. "Er-Well okay.." She began. "What do we do now?" She gazed at Priscilla. AJ waited, seeing if they would come back.
Laurence soon teleported the two girls to the dorm, where he had alister on a bed. Laurence held a black machete-like blade. "I'm going hunting for a wolf. Keep him from killing himself trying to do anything stupid."

She felt light weight and headed before she had appeared in another room. "What the fu-" Was all she could manage to get out before Laurence. "I'm going hunting for a wolf. Keep him from killing himself trying to do anything stupid." She responded with a, "Will do," and a short wave. She turned and left the room, slamming the door behind her. She ran around trying to find some sort of light creature. A girl offered a glowing jar of liquid, supposedly stating it was liquid light. "That'll do; I guess." She went back into the room with the jar in hand. She pursed her lips together and looked at Alister. "Hope you like needles, cause I don't think you have to drink this." She drew a syringe from her satchel, already filled with a clear sleeping liquid vile. "Er-Yeah, maybe we should empty that." She emptied and sterilized the vile before filling it up with the golden, glowing fluid. She stalked to Alister and grabbed his wrist before finding a vain using her sight and jamming the needle in quite hard. She pressed the liquid in using the part at the end and sighed; his skin glowed like embers before dying out. "All fixed, buddy." She took out another pre-filled syringe and jammed it into his neck. "And that should keep him out until Laurence gets back." She smirked and sat in a desk chair nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back