• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Silvercat said:
Shinn smirked
"Trust me they wouldn't be secrets you would want to know my little mortal" She said in a slight mocking tone. She sat up and went to get another cup of coffee before heading to her own classes.
"Mortal?" He stood confused for a little bit, even more curious. What was she exactly... new line of machines he could build... the XV series was already finished... But a new project... Espionage! Turned out to be better than he expected. (Oh, this is going to be fun! Do you want to do a small timeskip, or are you signing off?)

Arty said:
"Mortal?" He stood confused for a little bit, even more curious. What was she exactly... new line of machines he could build... the XV series was already finished... But a new project... Espionage! Turned out to be better than he expected. (Oh, this is going to be fun! Do you want to do a small timeskip, or are you signing off?)
(We can do a time skip, It's 1:48 Am here so I'll sign off at 2)

After school Shinn walked out of the class building into the school grounds. She put on a pair of sunglasses and cursed the sun for even existing as she walked along.

Silvercat said:
(We can do a time skip, It's 1:48 Am here so I'll sign off at 2)
After school Shinn walked out of the class building into the school grounds. She put on a pair of sunglasses and cursed the sun for even existing as she walked along.
At the ringing of the bell, John stood up, and packed everything away, before exiting the school grounds. He spotted her across, and began to walk towards her, waving. "Hey!" When he caught up to her, breathing heavily, he gave a small smile again. "About what you said earlier... what are you, a goddess? Is that how arrogant you are?"

Arty said:
At the ringing of the bell, John stood up, and packed everything away, before exiting the school grounds. He spotted her across, and began to walk towards her, waving. "Hey!" When he caught up to her, breathing heavily, he gave a small smile again. "About what you said earlier... what are you, a goddess? Is that how arrogant you are?"
Shinn gave him a cold stair, at first she had no idea who he was and then she remembered the incident from morning.

"Whats it to you" She said flatly as she kept walking.

Silvercat said:
Shinn gave him a cold stair, at first she had no idea who he was and then she remembered the incident from morning.
"Whats it to you" She said flatly as she kept walking.
"Huh. Maybe that attitude is why you have no friends..." He still smiled, ignoring her stare. "I just wanted to talk!" Drake fiddled with his thumbs for a little bit. "Anyways, what does someone like you do in their spare time...'

Arty said:
"Huh. Maybe that attitude is why you have no friends..." He still smiled, ignoring her stare. "I just wanted to talk!" Drake fiddled with his thumbs for a little bit. "Anyways, what does someone like you do in their spare time...'
"Oh..." She stopped walking

"Nothing much just read, lots and lots of reading" She said sarcastically.

"You don't seem the reading type... Otherwise we would have been best friends by now!" He laughed, moving a bit closer to see how she would act. "You seem like the one who would beat me to a pulp!"

Arty said:
"You don't seem the reading type... Otherwise we would have been best friends by now!" He laughed, moving a bit closer to see how she would act. "You seem like the one who would beat me to a pulp!"
She stepped back a step, keeping the same distance between them. "Don't have friends don't need them" She said with a sigh. They neared the cafeteria Hall.

"Maybe I would, but why do that when you mortals taste so good"

Silvercat said:
She stepped back a step, keeping the same distance between them. "Don't have friends don't need them" She said with a sigh. They neared the cafeteria Hall.
"Maybe I would, but why do that when you mortals taste so good"
"Eat me? Better put some spices, because I don't have meat on myself!" He dismissed her statement, taking it as a joke, hopefully. "IS that a threat towards me? Why don't you try it, you edgy bit-" He stopped himself there. "You seem like the antagonist from a lot of comic books. No friends, salty attitude, threats to eat someone... And the possible failure!"

Arty said:
"Eat me? Better put some spices, because I don't have meat on myself!" He dismissed her statement, taking it as a joke, hopefully. "IS that a threat towards me? Why don't you try it, you edgy bit-" He stopped himself there. "You seem like the antagonist from a lot of comic books. No friends, salty attitude, threats to eat someone... And the possible failure!"
She smirked a little.

"Watch your tongue or I may actually follow through on my threat"

She ordered yet another coffee, the same kind from the morning and went to a far seat and sat down. She sipped her coffee and muttered under her breath "Mhh so could, I;ll miss it when this rock is gone"

Silvercat said:
She smirked a little.
"Watch your tongue or I may actually follow through on my threat"

She ordered yet another coffee, the same kind from the morning and went to a far seat and sat down. She sipped her coffee and muttered under her breath "Mhh so could, I;ll miss it when this rock is gone"
"What are you talking about?" He started to get a little nervous, and sat at the same table. "This is what I get for talking to those weirdos..." He muttered to himself. "What rock anyways?" He looked at her, but averted his eyes.

Arty said:
"What are you talking about?" He started to get a little nervous, and sat at the same table. "This is what I get for talking to those weirdos..." He muttered to himself. "What rock anyways?" He looked at her, but averted his eyes.
"Rock?" She said realizing what she was talking about but trying to play dumb.

"Heh you know here that your the weirdo right?"

Silvercat said:
"Rock?" She said realizing what she was talking about but trying to play dumb.
"Heh you know here that your the weirdo right?"
"Says the person who supposedly eats people..." He muttered, looking away. "Anyways, what's your name? Name's Drake by the way." He held out a shaky hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arty said:
"Says the person who supposedly eats people..." He muttered, looking away. "Anyways, what's your name? Name's Drake by the way." He held out a shaky hand.
(Well I gotta go, I'm having a blast with this RP :D hope your enjoying it. I'll respond to the next one and then I'm off)

She smirked a little, and shook his hand her grip tight.

"My names Shinn-Ninadaa...or just Shinn I don't really care which one you use"

Silvercat said:
(Well I gotta go, I'm having a blast with this RP :D hope your enjoying it. I'll respond to the next one and then I'm off)
She smirked a little, and shook his hand her grip tight.

"My names Shinn-Ninadaa...or just Shinn I don't really care which one you use"
((Okay, see you! I'll just reply, just so it's there))

"Y-You can stop... It hurts..." Truthfully, he was in agony, and tried to keep his composure. "I-I see..."

Arty said:
((Okay, see you! I'll just reply, just so it's there))
"Y-You can stop... It hurts..." Truthfully, he was in agony, and tried to keep his composure. "I-I see..."
She lets go of his hand and chuckled. Then took a sip of her coffee.

"So tell me how did a mortal get into a place like this?"

Silvercat said:
She lets go of his hand and chuckled. Then took a sip of her coffee.
"So tell me how did a mortal get into a place like this?"
((Goddamn it, go to sleep!!!))

"Me? I... build things... like the robots that accompanied me... not sure where they are now. GPS system might have been disconnected. Fucking hell..." He rubbed his hand, still looking away. "I can take orders from people... Just tell me what to build... magical or not... B-But it's going to cost you!" He added after.

Arty said:
((Goddamn it, go to sleep!!!))
"Me? I... build things... like the robots that accompanied me... not sure where they are now. GPS system might have been disconnected. Fucking hell..." He rubbed his hand, still looking away. "I can take orders from people... Just tell me what to build... magical or not... B-But it's going to cost you!" He added after.
Shinn looked at him curiously when he said he could build things magical, she thought maybe perhaps he could help her with her plan.

"How advanced of magical devices could you construct?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashestoashes said:
"Ever play Sorry? That's one hell of a game, lemme tell you." She laughed, and the laugh sounded rather adorable. "And you too. You seem like the kind of person who I'd get along with."
She jumped as the bell rung. "Gotta go, man. Do you know who you have as a dormmate?"
"No, I don't think I've played it before, but I've heard of it." Alex was relieved that she seemed to like him. He was a little worried he would be off-putting, but that was going away. "No, I don't know yet. Why do you ask?"

@Ashestoashes ((Sorry that took so long, I wasn't expecting not having internet aces yesterday))

Silvercat said:
Shinn looked at him curiously when he said he could build things magical, she thought maybe perhaps he could help her with her plan.
"How advanced of magical devices could you construct?"
"Depends. State your purpose." He glared a little, his suspicions simply growing. "Give me a good reason, and I MIGHT, tell you..."

Arty said:
"Depends. State your purpose." He glared a little, his suspicions simply growing. "Give me a good reason, and I MIGHT, tell you..."
Shinn smiled, a rather strange and eerie smile but one that would seem harmless.

"Should I tell you, you might spoil it if I told you"

iiCupcakeCraver said:

Piercing cold shot through the back of her head, realizing it was just thoughts and someone was around. Judging from the unnatural cold, it was Abel. She looked up to meet eye to eye with him, then looking back across the lake to see Laurence in it. She didn't help him, but snickered and covered her mouth with a hand. AJ watched Abel offer a hand to Laurence, she still chortled in the back. She stood slowly and started to the river bank where the two were.

@Otakubeats @CainMcknight
Laurence gave a laugh, not too bothered by the embarrassing act. It happened often enough to be normal. He accepted the help gratefully, a grin on his face. "AJ! CATCH!" He used a wing to send water flying towards Aj playfully.

She was about to open her mouth to scream at him no, but it was too late and she was drenched. Achhh. AJ hated water, and actually couldn't swim. AJ missed moments like this, where they could have some fun, like when she was little with her brother. Her brother committed suicide a number of years ago, before coming to the school. AJ had killed her mum, causing her dad to never have a good relationship with her, even if he knew it was an accident. The whole town hated her, even if they knew it was an accident. She shook her head. No. Don't think of things like that. She gave a small smile and ran a hand through her soaked hair and out of her face.

@Otakubeats @CainMcknight

Silvercat said:
Shinn smiled, a rather strange and eerie smile but one that would seem harmless.
"Should I tell you, you might spoil it if I told you"
"Well then, I guess we aren't in business..." He adjusted his mask, before standing up, a little nervous. "Besides, who would trust you?" He began to back away, with a forced smile. "I-I guess I'll see you around... Weirdo..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back