• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Silvercat said:
"Oh you are silly" She said as she reached through the wall, the surface of it rippled like water before the wall apeared to melt away and let out a gibberish squeal before peeling away like organic material.
"No lets just say I need a quick way to my room...oh and...the school has no idea of this being here"
He simply stared, and gave a quick sigh, backing away a little bit. "What are you... I don't like what's happening..."

Arty said:
He simply stared, and gave a quick sigh, backing away a little bit. "What are you... I don't like what's happening..."
"Alright alright, I shouldn't have lead you this far with out some better explanation of what I wanted...you see I'm not actually a student here."

Hisan said:
"Thanks but were just friends." Smoke thought. Emily got up and pushed Smoke. "Meany..."
Lily chuckled a little more and then gave a small yawn "I gotta get back to my dorm...wait, I have to find my dorm first, crud I totally forgot!"

Silvercat said:
"Alright alright, I shouldn't have lead you this far with out some better explanation of what I wanted...you see I'm not actually a student here."
He simply listened, silent. "Next time, before you pull something like this, tell me... This is what I get for trusting you abnormal scum... I- don't trust you! What are you then? Huh?"

Arty said:
He simply listened, silent. "Next time, before you pull something like this, tell me... This is what I get for trusting you abnormal scum... I- don't trust you! What are you then? Huh?"
Shinn smiled wickedly "I need your help with making a level playing field"

Silvercat said:
Shinn smiled wickedly "I need your help with making a level playing field"
"What do you mean by that? He looked at her, a little interested. "What if I refuse to help?"

Arty said:
"What do you mean by that? He looked at her, a little interested. "What if I refuse to help?"
"Well then your little health problem would still be bothering you, and all of these abnormals would still be lording their power over you"

Silvercat said:
"Well then your little health problem would still be bothering you, and all of these abnormals would still be lording their power over you"
John paused a little bit, and smiled a little, giving a slow nod. "Tell me what to do."

Arty said:
John paused a little bit, and smiled a little, giving a slow nod. "Tell me what to do."
She smiled even more and walked him into the secret room.

"Well I have these glyphs, I know you said your not good with them but thats ok, You can take all the time in the world to toy with them, I know I have. These glyphs open a sort of device and that device will...oh never mind the details, all that matters is that you will be healthy and those freaks won't be so great and grand anymore, and to do this I need you to figure out how to trigger the glyphs. They won't let me touch them, the burn right through my hands but fortunately I heal quick. You though they wouldn't hurt a bit"

Smoke stopped realizing that you weren't comfortable with it and opened the door for you. He held it open for you. "See you in a bit!" Emily called out.

Hisan said:
Smoke stopped realizing that you weren't comfortable with it and opened the door for you. He held it open for you. "See you in a bit!" Emily called out.
"Bye, thanks for having me over" Lily said as she stepped out the door.

Silvercat said:
She smiled even more and walked him into the secret room.
"Well I have these glyphs, I know you said your not good with them but thats ok, You can take all the time in the world to toy with them, I know I have. These glyphs open a sort of device and that device will...oh never mind the details, all that matters is that you will be healthy and those freaks won't be so great and grand anymore, and to do this I need you to figure out how to trigger the glyphs. They won't let me touch them, the burn right through my hands but fortunately I heal quick. You though they wouldn't hurt a bit"
"That's bullshit! You believe I'm a child? You believe that you can fool me into building something I don't know? Tell me what it does. Be honest, so I don't have to-" He took a deep breath, before staring at her. "If you don't tell me what it's for, you'll have to force me to build it."

Arty said:
"That's bullshit! You believe I'm a child? You believe that you can fool me into building something I don't know? Tell me what it does. Be honest, so I don't have to-" He took a deep breath, before staring at her. "If you don't tell me what it's for, you'll have to force me to build it."
Her smile quickly turned to a cold glare

"I don't think you want me to force you to make this, that might be a very unpleasant feeling for you"

"Now what it does, it balances out power, on a world wide scale. It disperses powers out through from one being to another, giving everyone a slight talent. Your case it would most likely endow you with extraordinary health and endurance"

Silvercat said:
Her smile quickly turned to a cold glare
"I don't think you want me to force you to make this, that might be a very unpleasant feeling for you"

"Now what it does, it balances out power, on a world wide scale. It disperses powers out through from one being to another, giving everyone a slight talent. Your case it would most likely endow you with extraordinary health and endurance"
"And what are you exactly. And why do you want me to work on this? It seems that you are trying to use me... But not all humans are idiots." He began to back away slowly, afraid. "I'll think about it!"

Hisan said:
Smoke starts to walk with you. 'So what are you interested in?' Smoke thought curious
"Oh this and that, swords, comics, food. Silly stuff like that" Lily replied.

Arty said:
"And what are you exactly. And why do you want me to work on this? It seems that you are trying to use me... But not all humans are idiots." He began to back away slowly, afraid. "I'll think about it!"
Shinn gave a long sigh "Fine if you must know I am something known as a Old One...or my mother is, I'm called a Dark-Spawn. Not a very flattering title"

Silvercat said:
Shinn gave a long sigh "Fine if you must know I am something known as a Old One...or my mother is, I'm called a Dark-Spawn. Not a very flattering title"
"And... this is why I don't trust you... I knew something was off about you. Find someone else to build it for you..." He began to walk out of the room, worried. "Abnormal scum..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back