• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Arty said:
"Well then, I guess we aren't in business..." He adjusted his mask, before standing up, a little nervous. "Besides, who would trust you?" He began to back away, with a forced smile. "I-I guess I'll see you around... Weirdo..."
Shinn quickly sprung up from her seat and grabbed him by the wrist to keep him from leaving

"Wait wait don't go not yet" She said as she scooted him back into his chair.

"I'm not in business for anything but I just want to know how sure you are with magic things before I tell you what my little secret" Her words where much calmer and...nicer.

Silvercat said:
Shinn quickly sprung up from her seat and grabbed him by the wrist to keep him from leaving
"Wait wait don't go not yet" She said as she scooted him back into his chair.

"I'm not in business for anything but I just want to know how sure you are with magic things before I tell you what my little secret" Her words where much calmer and...nicer.
"It depends on what you want me to build. If I can create a machine such as that, I might be able to infuse it with magic. I just need a spell caster to aid me with the spell portion... I can't do it by myself! And the objects always need to be recharged... It's frustrating..." He winced as he tried to move his wrist around, obviously uncomfortable. "It's only experimental for me though! Energy based projectiles? I can do. Advanced hardware? Not a problem. Magical runes... Sometimes it can't be compatible... but I might be able to create a hybrid of both magic and electricity." He still shifted a little. "Can you let go now..."

Last edited by a moderator:
She loosend her grip on his wrist and lean back into her seat grinning.

"Want to help me with a project?"

"I have all the parts and pieces I just need someone to help me assemble it"

Silvercat said:
She loosend her grip on his wrist and lean back into her seat grinning.
"Want to help me with a project?"

"I have all the parts and pieces I just need someone to help me assemble it"
He rubbed his wrist, looking down. "If you want, I can take a look at it... Just tell me what it is when you show me." He still stood, and scratched the back of his head. ((I swear, she's going to trick him...))

"Well come with me then"

She stood up from her seat and slowly walked along

"Come along"

(Maybe maybe not)

Silvercat said:
"Well come with me then"
She stood up from her seat and slowly walked along

"Come along"

(Maybe maybe not)
He grabbed his backpack, and followed her, walking by her side. "So, what is this project about? And how difficult is it..."

Arty said:
He grabbed his backpack, and followed her, walking by her side. "So, what is this project about? And how difficult is it..."
"Well the project is a secret, but a very important one...well to me anyways. For me it's hard to put things together especially something like this but for you it should be no problem"

They crossed the scool grounds to the girls dorm.

Silvercat said:
"Well the project is a secret, but a very important one...well to me anyways. For me it's hard to put things together especially something like this but for you it should be no problem"
They crossed the scool grounds to the girls dorm.
"Well, you would just destroy anything you touch I think..." He looked at the building, refusing to enter. "Wait, am I allowed to go inside?" He turned to her, a little nervous. "Can't you just bring it to the labs? I can build it there... You have the parts, right?"

Arty said:
"Well, you would just destroy anything you touch I think..." He looked at the building, refusing to enter. "Wait, am I allowed to go inside?" He turned to her, a little nervous. "Can't you just bring it to the labs? I can build it there... You have the parts, right?"
"No no no no this is a super secret thing, no one's allowed to know about it. Especially the high ups. I'll explain more when we get there" She said as she took him by the wrist again and pulled him into the building

"Now be quiet" She hissed.

Silvercat said:
"No no no no this is a super secret thing, no one's allowed to know about it. Especially the high ups. I'll explain more when we get there" She said as she took him by the wrist again and pulled him into the building
"Now be quiet" She hissed.
He was about to yelp, but shut up as she asked. He wondered what the new project would be, and became... a little afraid. This is what he gets for interacting with people...

Arty said:
He was about to yelp, but shut up as she asked. He wondered what the new project would be, and became... a little afraid. This is what he gets for interacting with people...
"Here maybe this will calm you" She said and then muttered something in a bizarre backwards sounding language. Suddenly everything seemed black and white around him.

"There now the only one who can see you is me, come along now"

She walked him to the basement flight of steps and went down.

Hisan said:
Emily put a hand on Smokes shoulder and this seemed to calm him down. 'If you did it, it wouldn't mean anything. Just know that I won't rest until your fathers head is on a stake.' This thought had a more bitter taste to it. 'And not just his either. Him and Hecates...'
@ChronosCoded
(Just random post I found)

Lily snuck up behind smoke silently her ears twitching a bit

Silvercat said:
"Here maybe this will calm you" She said and then muttered something in a bizarre backwards sounding language. Suddenly everything seemed black and white around him.
"There now the only one who can see you is me, come along now"

She walked him to the basement flight of steps and went down.
John stood a bit confused, but followed her, a bit more afraid. What was she exactly..." He began to follow her again, lagging behind.

Silvercat said:
"Ehehe n-nothing, just try to see if I could scare you"
"Sorry but that doesn't work. If you were a bit quieter." He thought smiling at you.

Arty said:
John stood a bit confused, but followed her, a bit more afraid. What was she exactly..." He began to follow her again, lagging behind.

"Come on don't lag behind" She said as she stepped around a corner.

Silvercat said:
"Ohhh oopsie" Lily said with a smile that showed her small fangs
Emily plopped onto the bed. "Yeah unfortunately Smokes no fun anymore. You used to be able to scare him but nnnnoooo he had to go out and be a big tough manly man!" She said while sticking her tongue out at us.

Hisan said:
Emily plopped onto the bed. "Yeah unfortunately Smokes no fun anymore. You used to be able to scare him but nnnnoooo he had to go out and be a big tough manly man!" She said while sticking her tongue out at us.
Lily Smiled "Ah thats ok, I'm terrible at being sneaky anyways"

Silvercat said:
"Come on don't lag behind" She said as she stepped around a corner.
He rushed towards her, right next to her. "Alright, alri-" This was interrupted by his usual coughing. "Fucking gasmask doesn't even help...'

Arty said:
He rushed towards her, right next to her. "Alright, alri-" This was interrupted by his usual coughing. "Fucking gasmask doesn't even help...'
Shinn glanced over at him waiting for his couching to end before stepping towards a brick wall.

"Promise to keep a secret?"

Silvercat said:
Shinn glanced over at him waiting for his couching to end before stepping towards a brick wall.
"Promise to keep a secret?"
"Let me guess, secret trapdoor behind a brick wall. Plot twist of the century..." He glared a little bit, before studying the wall. "The school let you do this..."

Arty said:
"Let me guess, secret trapdoor behind a brick wall. Plot twist of the century..." He glared a little bit, before studying the wall. "The school let you do this..."
"Oh you are silly" She said as she reached through the wall, the surface of it rippled like water before the wall apeared to melt away and let out a gibberish squeal before peeling away like organic material.

"No lets just say I need a quick way to my room...oh and...the school has no idea of this being here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back