• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Saberwolf00 said:
Alex looked a little worried, it seemed he couldn't tell she was joking. "I won't fight, I promise!" But he was glad to have a friend, but didn't really know where to go from there. "So, what to friends normally do together?"
She shook her head. "No, no, don't be sorry!" She laughed a tad. "Friends usually just hang out and talk about what's going on. Or they play games and stuff. Anything cool, basically." She didn't even notice the odd expressions given to her in the hallway. Charlotte? Interacting actively? Preposterous! Yet she was talking and making a friend -- and not doing it too horribly.

He wasn't sure he would be very good at talking about what was going on. He spent a lot of his time reading and figured that the books he was interested in wouldn't exactly be a fascinating topic. Maybe he could be better at playing games though. Well, as long as they didn't require much athleticism. "Hmm... What kind of games do you like?"

@Ashestoashes ((btw, I don't think I'll be on much/at all Saturday, I have family coming in from out of state.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoke sat under the tree happily. He had finally made friends. This was certainly a better place than his home. 'Hey you guys want to go to my dorm for some tea? If that's ok with Emily of course?' Smoke asked.

'Fine but you're going to have to clean it first.' She said strictly.

'But I cleaned it yesterday!'

'Yeah and it's still a mess!'

'Ok...'

Hisan said:
Smoke sat under the tree happily. He had finally made friends. This was certainly a better place than his home. 'Hey you guys want to go to my dorm for some tea? If that's ok with Emily of course?' Smoke asked.
'Fine but you're going to have to clean it first.' She said strictly.

'But I cleaned it yesterday!'

'Yeah and it's still a mess!'

'Ok...'
Lily chuckled, though she couldn't tell what they where saying to one another she good tell by their jestures they must be bickering about something silly.

"Would you like to come over for tea?" Emily asked squinting at Smoke. She then smiled at you. Smoke shifted from his right foot to his left because he knew he was in trouble.

Hisan said:
"Would you like to come over for tea?" Emily asked squinting at Smoke. She then smiled at you. Smoke shifted from his right foot to his left because he knew he was in trouble.
"Sure, I'd be more than happy to" Lily said, almost bouncing with excitement.

Emily took smoke and you by the hand and led you to our dorm. "Can you wait out here for a minute?" Emily asked as she pushed Smoke in and smiled at you. Five minutes later she comes back and welcomes you.

Hisan said:
Emily took smoke and you by the hand and led you to our dorm. "Can you wait out here for a minute?" Emily asked as she pushed Smoke in and smiled at you. Five minutes later she comes back and welcomes you.
Lily entered and gave a little bowing motion to Emily and Smoke. Something she had learned form her Kitsune mother.

"Wow I like your dorm better than mine, it's much much roomier."

"Thanks Smokes changing into proper clothes." She pointed to the bathroom door and she bowed back. She sat down on a bed with a little plush knight.

Lily smiled and sit down on the floor her tail wagging happily and her ears wiggled a little something that just kind of happend when she was happy. "So what year are you two here?"

He let go of her hand and soon enough everyone left off without him, "Oi, wait up!" He thought at Smoke. He finally caught up to them and opened the door quietly, "Sorry...er...Im slow?" He said aloud with a smile on his face as he looked at the little plush knight. "Dude, I swear your Emily friend has a crush on you." He thought at Smoke with a laugh. He walked over to the table and said, "Sorry again about being so slow. Anyway, what were we doing?"

Smoke thought back 'We are dating you know....' He walked out in blue jeans and a white shirt. He had black hair and one eye was white the other one was black. A hint of his cursed mark showed on his neck. Emily scooted over next to him.

Lily titled her head looking at him curiously wondering to her self what kind of creature he was.

He smirked, "I could totally see you two together." He thought at Smoke. "You look way cooler without that suit of armor you had on earlier, you know?" He thought again. "So, what to talk about..." He muttered.

Hisan said:
'Thanks but it's much more comfortable with it on.' He thought back. He got up reluctantly and start to boil some water.
"Is there anything that I can do to help?" Lily asked.

'No I don't think so.' Smoke thought as he smiled at you. He sits back down and starts to clean his sword until Emily picks it up and says "We have guests."

Hisan said:
'No I don't think so.' Smoke thought as he smiled at you. He sits back down and starts to clean his sword until Emily picks it up and says "We have guests."
"Ohhh sword" Lily said as if mesmerized by it.

Hisan said:
Smoke smiled and thought 'This is Draco dente. And this one...' He picked an identical sword 'is the twilight razor.'
Lily watched the sword intentivly, she loved things like this but never got to be around it so for her this was the coolest thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back