• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
He smiled confidently. His face turning back to a normal color he sat up straight. "I know I could've translated but then I'd miss out talking to you." He was feeling quite confident after his new found friend, Smoke, urged him to. He smiled again, this time a little less confidently. He didnt know the girl, he didnt know if she liked confident guys. He'd probably screwed up badly but only time would tell as he waited excitedly for a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
iiCupcakeCraver said:
AJ thought that Smoke was actually talking to Abel, but she quickly realized it was a voice from his head that she could quite loudly hear. Josh was actually still grasping her pale hand. He tore away. She was puzzled as to what he was thinking. AJ could tell he was connecting Smoke and Abel, though she could have easily translated for him. She wiped her palms against her jeans and watched with her arms folded. "You could have just translated, you know?" She gave a puzzled look at Josh.

Laurence sat in a tree, jealousy dotting his normally calm thoughts. 'Do i.....like AJ?'She was...well perfect. But...did he really wanna risk his friendship with her? His thoughts swirled a bit before he managed to push it to the back of his mind.

"That sounds cool." Nate said nodding in total agreement. He then took out his phone and supercharged it with his powers,"Cool thing about having electrical powers huh?" Nate said opening the door and motioning for his friend to come. @Sullivanity

Smoke patted his friend on the back and blocked everyone out of his mind. No matter how hard anyone tried they couldn't get in except for one who he was 'talking' to. His body language turned a lot happier than before.

Abel was still sitting in silence watching the three and waiting for something to happen when a shiver went down his spine, he leaned over to AJ and whispered hoping the two strangers wouldn't hear "Mother Mary in Joseph ill be right back" After Abel said that he opened a portal and walked through with it closing behind him. Not even a minute later another portal opened up and Abel walked through with his close all torn and ragged with holes revealing his skeleton hiding beneath the trench coat and cargo jeans and on his back was a giant set of frozen angel wings tucked towards his body they where slowly melting away. He leaned back towards AJ "Sorry had to sneeze" then leaned away looking at the three people still waiting for something to happen.

Alex smiled at the compliment. "Oh, um... Thank you. Being dead does have it's advantages though. Like not being able to die anymore, at least I don't think I can..." He scratched his head, not sure what to say. "Do you have any friends? I don't really have any friends, so if you need one...um maybe we could be friends?" He clumsily stumbled through his inquiry, clearly uncomfortable with being so talkative. He hoped what he said didn't sound as dumb as he thought.

@Ashestoashes

Saberwolf00 said:
Alex smiled at the compliment. "Oh, um... Thank you. Being dead does have it's advantages though. Like not being able to die anymore, at least I don't think I can..." He scratched his head, not sure what to say. "Do you have any friends? I don't really have any friends, so if you need one...um maybe we could be friends?" He clumsily stumbled through his inquiry, clearly uncomfortable with being so talkative. He hoped what he said didn't sound as dumb as he thought.
@Ashestoashes
The day was rather nice, she thought, and it was always good to make a new friend. "I'm too lazy to make friends most of the time. But hey, if you wanna be friends, that's fine by me." She clicked her tongue and pointed two fingers at him playfully. "As long as we don't get in too many fights."

Lily sat under a tree in the school court yard reading a comic book, her bushy fox tail curled up around her waist, and her fox like ears wiggled with each shifting breeze. Her purple and black back pack propped against the tree next to her.

Smoke got up and stretched. He then proceeded to walk over to Josh. 'Hey do you want to meet Emily' he asked regardless of the answer he was leaving.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I blew a few up the first time though. I can never get the voltage right." Chuckling, Johnny joggers up to Nate and shut the door behind them. "So, library, right?"

@WoodenZebra

AJ eyed Josh down skeptically. She was wondering what was going on through that kids head. "I'm AJ by the way, technically Adrianna-Juliette." She said, brushing by his remark. AJ wasn't completely sure if it was a joke or really true. Abel had gone to do some business with the portal, but she wasn't worried. He came back almost immediately. She looked him up and down with raised brows. "What the hell happened to you?" She murmured back to him.

She could sense thoughts from afar, but to far away for her to hear them clearly.
Shit. She forgot about Laurence. Eh, he is probably still asleep anyways... @Otakubeats

iiCupcakeCraver said:

AJ eyed Josh down skeptically. She was wondering what was going on through that kids head. "I'm AJ by the way, technically Adrianna-Juliette." She said, brushing by his remark. AJ wasn't completely sure if it was a joke or really true. Abel had gone to do some business with the portal, but she wasn't worried. He came back almost immediately. She looked him up and down with raised brows. "What the hell happened to you?" She murmured back to him.

She could sense thoughts from afar, but to far away for her to hear them clearly.
Shit. She forgot about Laurence. Eh, he is probably still asleep anyways... @Otakubeats
Feeling the familiar prodding of her power, Laurence jumped from the tree flying back to his dorm.

Abel leaned over to AJ whispering "Had to sneeze" he said almost laughing, Abel had always hate when he sneezed it flicked his powers into overdrive and solid ice would shoot through his soul letting him have real ice wings until they melted. Abel had always have to go to a alone place to sneeze. The power that left his body when he would sneeze was equal to a small bomb which is why his clothes would always be torn reveling the engravings on his bones.

(Sorry for short post but I really wanted to post)

"You're wondering what's going through my head." He began with a laugh and continued, "You're also wondering if my remark was a joke or not. Well..please...look...you'll only find my embarrassment.." He finished, his cheeks going pink again while he took down the mind reading barrier for no one except her.

Smoke picked up the flaming rusty sword and put it away. 'I'll take that as a no?' He asked Josh.

Emily was waiting patiently in the courtyard when she saw her friend from earlier. She waved her over. @Silvercat

Hisan said:
Smoke picked up the flaming rusty sword and put it away. 'I'll take that as a no?' He asked Josh.
Emily was waiting patiently in the courtyard when she saw her friend from earlier. She waved her over. @Silvercat
Lily looked up from her comic and smiled, rolling up her comic and stuffing it away in her Back Pack and slinging it over her shoulder she ran over to Emily.

She felt the presence of the thoughts disappear. She looked around, only the trees rustled...Strange. "A sneeze? Pfft!" She chuckled softly. "Woowwww...".

@Otakubeats

Josh was giving her an off feeling, but she felt the hotness of embarrassment. Afterwards, she threw up her own barrier from her thoughts. Only mind-readers or brain-washers could do that. Odd. She wasn't sure what the embarrassment meant.

Josh frowned, "You've no idea why Im embarrassed?" He asked curiously and smiled compassionately, "You'll just have to figure that all out on your own then...and when you do, dont kill me." He said as he ran back toward the school.

Abel leaned over and whispered to AJ as the person ran away "Five bucks says he was pregnant" Abel whispered laughing while hoping the man wasn't with child since Abel had no money.

She gave a frown and watched him go. "Peculiar boy." She muttered. "He might as well be pregnant." She snickered and stepped off the tall rock. "I think I am going to go check on Laurence. You can come if you would like." She loosened the beanie and started towards the Castle and to his dorm. She gave a knock, followed by an 'anyone home?'.

@Otakubeats

Hisan said:
@Silvercat
Emily walked over to meet you halfway. "Hey! What's up?"

Smoke was heading on his way. 'I'll see you around dude' he thought. He saw Emily with someone else.
Lily Smiled "oh nothing much just thought I'd read a little while I'm waiting for my next class to start" She said her tail wagging happily.

Abel followed AJ towards the castle and to meet her friend while fixing himself up to make his ripped coat and cargo pants look more presentable while sitting his hat resting on his head.

"Nice I'm waiting for Smoke. He said he would be here by now. Knowing him he's probably flirting with some girl." Emily had a thought and blushed. She had another thought. "Can you read minds....?" She felt awkward for asking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back