• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Hisan said:
"Nice I'm waiting for Smoke. He said he would be here by now. Knowing him he's probably flirting with some girl." Emily had a thought and blushed. She had another thought. "Can you read minds....?" She felt awkward for asking
Lily shook her head "nope I'm just a shape shifter, no mind powers here, not even a proper brain power" she said chuckling.

Hisan said:
"Nice I'm waiting for Smoke. He said he would be here by now. Knowing him he's probably flirting with some girl." Emily had a thought and blushed. She had another thought. "Can you read minds....?" She felt awkward for asking
Lily shook her head "no I'm just a shape shifter"

Ashestoashes said:
The day was rather nice, she thought, and it was always good to make a new friend. "I'm too lazy to make friends most of the time. But hey, if you wanna be friends, that's fine by me." She clicked her tongue and pointed two fingers at him playfully. "As long as we don't get in too many fights."
Alex looked a little worried, it seemed he couldn't tell she was joking. "I won't fight, I promise!" But he was glad to have a friend, but didn't really know where to go from there. "So, what to friends normally do together?"

Emily laughed. "You have proper brain power." She promised.

As Smoke approached the school he saw Emily and someone else he didn't recognize.

"Smoke should be here any minute now. Hopefully unless he started flirting with someone..." She said as she looked down. A man in elite knight armor and two bastard swords on his back, walked up behind Emily and scared her. "Smoke!" She yelled out as she hit the man on the helmet.

@Silvercat (sorry I fell asleep on you (:'())

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh finally excited the woods. He wanted to find his friend Smoke to see what he was up to so he reconnected the mental link and thought, "Smoke, where are you?" Although he could just walk around until the connection got painfully loud, thats when he'd know he was close but he decided simply asking would be better a better plan. "Oi, Smokey, answer me." He thought quickly again, laughing at the nickname he just came up with.

Smoke chuckled as Emily pouted. Then he heard shouting coming from his head. Josh? Sounds like him. 'I'm in front of the school.' He replied and silently chuckled at the nickname. 'So how did it go?'

@ChronosCoded

Last edited by a moderator:
Hisan said:
Emily laughed. "You have proper brain power." She promised.
As Smoke approached the school he saw Emily and someone else he didn't recognize.

"Smoke should be here any minute now. Hopefully unless he started flirting with someone..." She said as she looked down. A man in elite knight armor and two bastard swords on his back, walked up behind Emily and scared her. "Smoke!" She yelled out as she hit the man on the helmet.

@Silvercat (sorry I fell asleep on you (:'())
(oh thats ok :) )

Lily chuckled as the night scared Emily.

Smoke let go of Emily and bowed courteously to her friend. 'Is she telepathic?' Smoke thought. 'No but I can see if she knows sign language?' 'Please' they conversed using telepathy. "Do you know sign language?" Emily asked

"I'll meet you there." He thought and continued, "Uhm...not so well...she didn't exactly know what I was talking about." He walked around the school and saw Smoke standing there conversing with two new people, one of which he guessed was Emily. He opened his telepathic link with her too. "Turn to your nine o' clock, Smoke." Josh thought smugly.

Hisan said:
Smoke let go of Emily and bowed courteously to her friend. 'Is she telepathic?' Smoke thought. 'No but I can see if she knows sign language?' 'Please' they conversed using telepathy. "Do you know sign language?" Emily asked
"Ummm a little bit" Lily said smiling

Hisan said:
Smoke smiled and said in sign language 'Hi there I'm Smoke'
He turned around and waved at Josh.
Lily Smiled "I'm Lilr-Oops wrong symbol" Lily said chuckling.

Silvercat said:
Lily Smiled "I'm Lilr-Oops wrong symbol" Lily said chuckling.
Emily smiled and we sat down under the shade of the tree. "If you want to I can set up a telepathy link." Emily said.

Hisan said:
Emily smiled and we sat down under the shade of the tree. "If you want to I can set up a telepathy link." Emily said.
*Lily titled her head in curiosity.

"What really? like mind talking and stuff?" Her fox tail twitching with interest.

'This is Emily.' He points to the girl next to him. 'This person is new to me.'

Emily nodded and connected all four of our minds together. 'See?'

Hisan said:
'This is Emily.' He points to the girl next to him. 'This person is new to me.'
Emily nodded and connected all four of our minds together. 'See?'
*Lily blinked trying to figure out how this was working.

ChronosCoded said:
Josh didnt know sign language. He looked at Smoke in confusion and thought, "Er...I dont do sign language."
Lily smiled again her fox ears wiggled a little in amusement "I'm Lily" She thought to Josh

ChronosCoded said:
"There we are. Im Josh." He thought happily and said aloud, "Nice to meet you Lily." As he put out his hand for a hand shake.
Lily happily shook his hand "pleased to meet you"

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang smiled in anticipation for more of Silith's food. He had no idea if anyone else had eaten her food they would have called it anything but good.

[/QUOTE]
She soon came back with another massive plate and smiled at him happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back