• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
"So if you don't mind me asking, what are you?" Emily asked nervous.

She thought of the last time she made a friend. She was eight, a hallow had captured her when a boy killed it and saved her. His name was Smoke.

Hisan said:
"So if you don't mind me asking, what are you?" Emily asked nervous.
She thought of the last time she made a friend. She was eight, a hallow had captured her when a boy killed it and saved her. His name was Smoke.
"Me? well I'm a fox shifter. My Mom was a Kitsune and my father a were-fox. How about you?"

'No it's just that.... I made a promise that I can no longer fulfill' Smoke thought regretfully. If only I hadn't talked in the first place! Damn it all to hell! He thought angry at himself.

"Okay bud, Im sorry I asked the question, Just calm down." He began. "You realize I can still hear your thoughts regardless?" He finished thinking. He yelled up to the girl again. "Lets just sit and talk for a while until that girl comes down. Okay?"

'Crap...sorry about that.' He says as he sits across from you. As soon as he sits down he gets back up and pulls out a rusty sword, he stabs it into the ground then surrounds it with stones. He touched it and the sword created a fire in the area between it and the stones. Smoke finally relaxed. 'Sorry but it's necessary...'

She tipped her head at Abel's words. "Ice skate? What's that?" In her part of Norway, the grounds were covered in snow, but they had no lakes around, so she did not know what ice skating was. She turned a bit to face a boy. "Yes, I am fine, thank you for asking." She was quite startled to find him in front of her, but she then realized his thoughts were not present. There was nothing. Perhaps he was also one of her? No. That's not possible. She was the only one left. Perhaps he was some sort of breed with a side effect of reading minds like her. AJ could not hear the thoughts of others if they were like similar to her. Most of the time, people who could read minds could shut off the connection, but she couldn't. The thoughts were always there. "What are you?" She asked, curious. @ChronosCoded

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackel stood on the highest point of the roof of the school it was early in the morning and there didn't seem to be too many people around. He looked down at the pavement below with a grin.

Then he dived off closing his eyes at the last second.

When he opened them he was sitting in the grey expanse of the middle grounds a clinging white mist.

"Well damn son you should've done a flip." Anubis stands behind Jackel holding out a hand.

"Sup pops...how's it been for ya here" Jackel responds.

"Nothing has changed since yesterday Jack...your gonna have a big head ache when you wake up you know that right."

His voice was like a wind blowing across a dessert.

"Enough about that pops I need to know how to get in contact with uncle Ra I need a favor." Jackel says then adds "please?"

"I'll tell her you need to talk...now get to class I have other clients."

He ruffles his sons hair then pushed him down through the ether and into his now recovered body.

"Ahhh holy crap...he wasn't kidding my heads killing me" he says writhing around or the ground in agony.

Jackel rises after a few moments of fetal position pain curls.

He doesn't push him self up instead a few tattered tan ribbons seem to rise out of his shoulder but somehow through his shirt without ripping them. They push him to his feet

"I wonder how long I was out this time" he says as two moe ribbons help to push him about twenty feet up and after a few long strides and he plucks a few oranges from the top of the tree in the courtyard and lowers himself beneath the three and sits there eating his "breakfast".

@Silvercat

Alphaius said:
Jackel rises after a few moments of fetal position pain curls.
He doesn't push him self up instead a few tattered tan ribbons seem to rise out of his shoulder but somehow through his shirt without ripping them. They push him to his feet

"I wonder how long I was out this time" he says as two moe ribbons help to push him about twenty feet up and after a few long strides and he plucks a few oranges from the top of the tree in the courtyard and lowers himself beneath the three and sits there eating his "breakfast".

@Silvercat

*Lilly peeks over looking at Jackal curious as to what he was, sense she had never seen another magical being other than her own family.

Out of the corner of his eye Jackel notices the fox eared girl watching him

Hmm maybe it's time for some...finesse

One of his ribbons lifts one of the oranges as a second Ribbon folds itself to a sharp edge and after what looks to be a flurry of blind whips the Orange falls to pieces...only to be caught on a handkerchief he had in his vest pocket.

Four ribbons grab the corners and lift them carrying them gently to the onlooking kitsune

"Want some? its fresh." He asks with a smirk.

@Silvercat

Alphaius said:
Out of the corner of his eye Jackel notices the fox eared girl watching him
Hmm maybe it's time for some...finesse

One of his ribbons lifts one of the oranges as a second Ribbon folds itself to a sharp edge and after what looks to be a flurry of blind whips the Orange falls to pieces...only to be caught on a handkerchief he had in his vest pocket.

Four ribbons grab the corners and lift them carrying them gently to the onlooking kitsune

"Want some? its fresh." He asks with a smirk.

@Silvercat
Lilly blushes a little and smiles "o-oh t-thank you" she says as she takes a piece holding it in both hands taking a small bite from it.

"Well...Im an illegal demigod. Son of the god Hades at your service." He said and bowed sarcastically. "Im illegal because Hades stole some of Poseidons power and transferred it into me. And uh...I have a rare ability that allows me to manipulate auras. You know what an aura is and what it controls, right?" I asked.

@iiCupcakeCraver

@Hisan

Silvercat said:
Lilly blushes a little and smiles "o-oh t-thank you" she says as she takes a piece holding it in both hands taking a small bite from it.
"Don't mention it" he says with a smile.

"You been at the school long?" He asks gesturing for Lilly to sit.

"It's my second day...kinda boring honestly." He leans against the tree lazily.

"What's your name?"

Alphaius said:
"Don't mention it" he says with a smile.
"You been at the school long?" He asks gesturing for Lilly to sit.

"It's my second day...kinda boring honestly." He leans against the tree lazily.

"What's your name?"
"My name Lilly N-no I just got here today by train, not even sure where my dorm is or what classes I have. Whats your name?"

She sits down next to him and smiles her bushy tail moving a little showing she was happy.

Silvercat said:
"My name Lilly N-no I just got here today by train, not even sure where my dorm is or what classes I have. Whats your name?"
She sits down next to him and smiles her bushy tail moving a little showing she was happy.
"I'm Jackel...but you can call me Jack if you want. Cool you rode a train here that seems awesome, where from? My dad dropped me off here, there wasn't a lot to see along the way." He chuckles.then notices the tail

"Holy crap, that's awesome what's it like having a tail" he seems really eager to know as if the fate of the world hinged upon the answer.

Alphaius said:
"I'm Jackel...but you can call me Jack if you want. Cool you rode a train here that seems awesome, where from? My dad dropped me off here, there wasn't a lot to see along the way." He chuckles.then notices the tail
"Holy crap, that's awesome what's it like having a tail" he seems really eager to know as if the fate of the world hinged upon the answer.
*Lilly titled her head in curiosity, no one had ever seemed so excited about her tail before, sure humans tended to freak out about it but she was used to that.

She scratched her head trying to think of explaining what it was like "uhhhh it's like having a tail I guess...I've never not had one" she says chuckling at hackles eagerness.

Silvercat said:
*Lilly titled her head in curiosity, no one had ever seemed so excited about her tail before, sure humans tended to freak out about it but she was used to that.
She scratched her head trying to think of explaining what it was like "uhhhh it's like having a tail I guess...I've never not had one" she says chuckling at hackles eagerness.
He looks a bit discouraged at the answer

"Makes sense I guess,kinda like asking what's it's like to be headless right."he chuckles a bit

"Next question... are all the fox girls from your home as beautiful as you?"

He adds a confident grin to the end of the question.

Alphaius said:
He looks a bit discouraged at the answer
"Makes sense I guess,kinda like asking what's it's like to be headless right."he chuckles a bit

"Next question... are all the fox girls from your home as beautiful as you?"

He adds a confident grin to the end of the question.
Her cheeks blush bright red and one of her ears give a nervous twitch.

"U-ummm....I d-dunno" She says nervously in response to his question.

Silvercat said:
Her cheeks blush bright red and one of her ears give a nervous twitch.
"U-ummm....I d-dunno" She says nervously in response to his question.
"Hmm...its pretty simple for me most of my brothers and sisters are horrible monsters,so I'm pretty sure I'm the best looking" he says shamelessly "anyway I'd better get going before your boyfriend or girlfriend gets mad" he stands and starts to walk off.

(Smoothly)

Alphaius said:
"Hmm...its pretty simple for me most of my brothers and sisters are horrible monsters,so I'm pretty sure I'm the best looking" he says shamelessly "anyway I'd better get going before your boyfriend or girlfriend gets mad" he stands and starts to walk off.
(Smoothly)
"A-a-actually....I don't have a Boyfriend" She says blushing even a even deeper red.

Silvercat said:
"A-a-actually....I don't have a Boyfriend" She says blushing even a even deeper red.
A smile spreads across his face but he regains his composure as he turns back to Lilly.

"Well if you aren't waiting on anybody...why not join me for breakfast,at the cafeteria I mean, those oranges just won't cut it." He hold his hand out to help he to her feet...

Alphaius said:
A smile spreads across his face but he regains his composure as he turns back to Lilly.
"Well if you aren't waiting on anybody...why not join me for breakfast,at the cafeteria I mean, those oranges just won't cut it." He hold his hand out to help he to her feet...
"o-ok" She said, a nervous smile on her lip. She couldn't believe that such a handsome guy was talking to her, better yet wanted to have breakfast with her. Maybe the school year wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Silvercat said:
"o-ok" She said, a nervous smile on her lip. She couldn't believe that such a handsome guy was talking to her, better yet wanted to have breakfast with her. Maybe the school year wasn't going to be so bad after all.
He pulls lily to her feet,his hand feels cold. As he walks his lengthen and pull the from doors open once he gets to the doors he stands aside

"After you ma'am the cafeteria is to the left...I'll be back in a sec I need to swing by my dorm room." He says as he turns towards the dorm rooms.

"I won't be long, get us a nice table"

Alphaius said:
He pulls lily to her feet,his hand feels cold. As he walks his lengthen and pull the from doors open once he gets to the doors he stands aside
"After you ma'am the cafeteria is to the left...I'll be back in a sec I need to swing by my dorm room." He says as he turns towards the dorm rooms.

"I won't be long, get us a nice table"
"alright" she says nodding to him.

She goes into the cafeteria and looks around, it was much much larger than she thought for a room that could fit inside the building, perhaps it was magic or a illusion. There where a few people in the room at their tables talking, not really taking notice of anything other than their food or whoever they where talking to.

"Hmmm a nice table which one should I pick, ahha!"

She scampers across the room to a nice corner table away from everyone else.

"hope he like this spot" she thought to her self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back