• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters

"No. No comments." She did have thoughts. AJ followed him through the portal and back to the forest. Out of the sterile room. "Wanna train now? You have any weapons?" She asked plainly while pulling three arrows from her quiver and firing them all at the same time. One landed in the center of a target, while the other two lodged into the second outer ring of the target.

@CainMcknight

Abel thought for a second he wasn't much of a fighter but he did have a weapon even if he wasn't the best fighter with it "Yeah I got my scythe, Why?" Abel reached into his coat pocket and awkwardly pulled out a huge scythe cutting the edges of his coat pocket with the huge weapon.

Lilly Flopped down on the grass with her bag and looked up at the sky, sense she couldn't find anyone she figured she might as well have a nap.

As Emily (the emerald herald) walked around the grass, she fell over someone and barely caught herself. She slowly got up and brushed her brown hair out of her eyes. She turned around and checked on the person she tripped on.

"I-I'm sorry!" She said in a mixture of fear and bashfulness.

@Silvercat

Lilly stood up and chuckled, embarrassed that she had just been the stumbling block that someone tripped over.

"N-no it was my bad I shouldn't have been laying down"

"I should've been watching where I was going..." Emily smiled slightly at the girl, most people here were mean to her. They grabbed at her and boys tried go near her. If Smoke wasn't with her they would tease and make fun of her.

Lilly wiggled her Fox like ears to shake the grass off them and then she brushed off her bushy tail.

"No no it's fine...I was being lazy and decided rather than look for someone to help me I was going to just sleep" She sadi with a chuckle. "By the way are you alright?"

He hit a tree. This was his life. Getting thrown into trees. He grunted in anger and channeled his aura, his body turning a bright gold. He laughed and said, "Dont throw me into tree's." His eyes turning even brighter, he blasted Smoke with scorching energy, not enough to kill him though. When Smoke was on the ground Josh ran over to him and picked him up. Josh pushed Smoke into a tree and put Excalibur up against his throat, kicked away any nearby rocks and put the steel sword up against his feet. "You want to give up now?" He smirked, his body color returning to normal.

@ChronosCoded

Smoke pushed the teen away and grabbed him by the collar. He punched him three times which would've equaled to thirty punches from a normal man. Smoke spun around and threw you. Guess what you slammed through and landed on? That's right! A motherfucking tree! Merry Christmas!

"Ye

Hisan said:
@Silvercat
"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Are you ok?" The emerald herald said as she sat next to you. "M-May I sit with you?"
ah I'm fine" Lilly said with a smile that exposed one of her tiny fox fangs.

"Sure, I don't see any signs that say you can't"

Silvercat said:
"Ye
ah I'm fine" Lilly said with a smile that exposed one of her tiny fox fangs.

"Sure, I don't see any signs that say you can't"
Emily saw the fangs, ears, and tail. She backed up. "No! Please don't hurt me!" She shouted scared

"You wanted to train, didn't you? Go punch that dummy or use the scythe!" She playfully hit his shoulder and fired another arrow into a dummies forehead. She grabbed onto a branch from ahead and pulled her feet up so she hung upside down. "Go. I'll watch." She took her beanie off and let her hair spill down as she hung.

@CainMcknight

Hisan said:
Emily saw the fangs, ears, and tail. She backed up. "No! Please don't hurt me!" She shouted scared
Lilly tilted her head, a lot like a puppy would when curious about something. "Huh? I wouldn't hurt you." she said a bit confused.

Abel watched her hang upside down and felt happy it was times like these he wished he could smile, Abel looked at the dummy then his scythe then the dummy again. He held his scythe up in the air above his head and slowly moved it to the ground touching the blade of the scythe into the ground he was still a distance away from the dummy. After Abel touched the scythe blade to the ground Ice poured from the scythe freezing the ground and spreading out like a shotgun blast until it hit the dummy freezing it whole instantly, Abel then picked up a rock from behind him and threw it at the dummies head causing it to crack in two and fall apart, the ice still remaining on over half the field like a ice ring. "That is about all i got, wanna ice skate?" Abel said laughing at the situation.

Smoke traveled to the North Pole stole joshes soul and brought it back to his body. He also killed Santa. Fuck Christmas. He flung Josh over his shoulder and brought him back to a bonfire where he healed him.

"Draw?" Josh asked shaking Smoke's hand. "That was the most intense sparring session I've ever had." He told him. "Lets get back to the school, we can go get to know everyone." I told him as I walked out of the woods.

He followed smiling at the fight and what he hoped was a new friend. 'Sorry if I actually hurt you by the way' he thought. He hoped Josh was still reading his mind.

Silvercat said:
Lilly tilted her head, a lot like a puppy would when curious about something. "Huh? I wouldn't hurt you." she said a bit confused.
"O-Oh.." She said embarrassed as she sat back down. "I'm sorry..."

"All good." He responded happily. "Do you still want me reading your thoughts? I can disconnect the link. Ohh and that back there, me trying to throw you off. It was an act" He added sounding seriously sorry. He heard something ruffle in the forest. "This should be fun!" He yelled running back through the forest. He thought it was going to be a good, fun, painful fight but he just saw a girl hanging upside down from a tree. "Er...you okay up there?" He yelled.

@Hisan

@iiCupcakeCraver

Last edited by a moderator:
Hisan said:
"O-Oh.." She said embarrassed as she sat back down. "I'm sorry..."
"No that's alright" She says with a chuckle. "You should have seen it when my hat fell off on the train"

ChronosCoded said:
"All good." He responded happily. "Do you still want me reading your thoughts? I can disconnect the link. Ohh and that back there, me trying to throw you off. It was an act" He added sounding seriously sorry. He heard something ruffle in the forest. "This should be fun!" He yelled running back through the forest. He thought it was going to be a good, fun, painful fight but he just saw a girl hanging upside down from a tree. "Er...you okay up there?" I yelled.
@Hisan

@iiCupcakeCraver
I follow you excited. 'Please don't, this is only way I can communicate. Also I know how to shut you out if I have to. You know this person?' I ask.

Silvercat said:
"No that's alright" She says with a chuckle. "You should have seen it when my hat fell off on the train"
Emily laughed. "That must've been fun." She said smiling. Her smile was cute, her teeth were small but white.

Hisan said:
Emily laughed. "That must've been fun." She said smiling. Her smile was cute, her teeth were small but white.
"Yeah it was, you should have seen those humans run"

"No idea who they are, bro. I just love adventure!" He thought excitedly. "Also, this is the only way you can communicate? Are you...er...mute?" He thought with a tone of half concerned and half curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back