• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Smoke was practicing swordplay in the courtyard when he saw some people. He put his sword away and walked over. "Hi." He said.

@iiCupcakeCraver

"The dreams, they are what's wrong. I just don't want to talk about them, that's all." Her tone had taken a more fiery grasp to it. "Look, I know you have seen worse." His cool thoughts had punctured her mind earlier. "Its just what comes with my abilities, sort of like a side-effect." AJ flicked her eyes down below into the courtyard. By standing on the roof, they could see the whole grounds...If it was day. She waved to the person below. "I'll be fine, I swear. By tomorrow I will be back to normal. I always am the next day after the night terrors come."

Abel was still worried about her after she explained everything but he trust her judgment "Okay just if you need some silence just call ill show up in a snap" he said thinking about a snowy mountain castle "I got a field trip planned for you" Abel said then he looked down into the courtyard.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
She watched him say something down below to the man she had seen earlier. "I'm fine, just a dream." She was sort of fine, just a bit shaken up from earlier. She looked around the dark sky for any signs for Laurence, but she hadn't seen anything. In her palm was the pristine feather, glowing brighter than any of the stars in the night. @CainMcknight @Godjunpa @Otakubeats
There was no sign of Laurence but another feather appeared at her feet, turning to ash signify something was wrong.

Her temper softened a bit as he understood. Abel always understood. She tapped the side of her temple. "Yes, and I know what that field trip is." She heard it from his thoughts once again. "Nothing stays a secret." AJ winked and followed his gaze back to the figure in the courtyard. She was about to call out a 'Hey', but another feather appeared in front of her feet. Gingerly picking up the feather, she mumbled quickly. "I need to go." She jumped through the window and into her dorm. She quickly threw on a trench coat over her t-shirt and dark, worn jeans, and kept her dark green beanie on. AJ swung herself back out the window and sprinted along the rooftops; jumped off the edge, she made her way to the forest. She arrived at the edges and called out. "Laurence? I got whatever message you were sending!" She stuck the two feathers in the air in her hand. "Hurry up!" She was confused and eager.

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
iiCupcakeCraver said:

Her temper softened a bit as he understood. Abel always understood. She tapped the side of her temple. "Yes, and I know what that field trip is." She heard it from his thoughts once again. "Nothing stays a secret." AJ winked and followed his gaze back to the figure in the courtyard. She was about to call out a 'Hey', but another feather appeared in front of her feet. Gingerly picking up the feather, she mumbled quickly. "I need to go." She jumped through the window and into her dorm. She quickly threw on a trench coat over her t-shirt and dark, worn jeans, and kept her dark green beanie on. AJ swung herself back out the window and sprinted along the rooftops; jumped off the edge, she made her way to the forest. She arrived at the edges and called out. "Laurence? I got whatever message you were sending!" She stuck the two feathers in the air in her hand. "Hurry up!" She was confused and eager.

@Otakubeats
One of the feathers slipped from her hand, seeming to guide her.

"Trench coats are my thing" Abel said as she zoomed off the building going into the forest. Abel looked of the edge of the building "how do i get down?"

She watched one of the feathers slip out of her hands. Sketchy. She lifted her head up, trying to catch some thoughts, but none were in her range. The feather floated gracefully into the forest. "Oh hell no, Laur. I ain't going in there." She was talking to no one. She kept a knife by her side and her bow and quiver of arrows slung across a shoulder and chest. "Shit, man. I'm not sure about this." She took slow steps, following the feather. "I hate you so much right now." AJ spoke to the feather.

@Otakubeats

iiCupcakeCraver said:

She watched one of the feathers slip out of her hands. Sketchy. She lifted her head up, trying to catch some thoughts, but none were in her range. The feather floated gracefully into the forest. "Oh hell no, Laur. I ain't going in there." She was talking to no one. She kept a knife by her side and her bow and quiver of arrows slung across a shoulder and chest. "Shit, man. I'm not sure about this." She took slow steps, following the feather. "I hate you so much right now." AJ spoke to the feather.

@Otakubeats
The feather landed in a clearing nearby turning to ashes. Laurence lay face down, one wing white, the other ash-colored. His skin was a pale grey, and it was clear he was dying.

Heiko Beck

The forest felt so alive - he could feel its pulse on the pads of his feet. This place was dangerous. What happened here? So many scents, left Heiko reeling. Hard to think. Two familiar, probably in danger. Wanted to help but he didn't know which path to take. What was that special scent? Old-friend death close at hand - where to turn? Where could he ---

Heiko was so lost in thought that he got caught in a thorn bush, the vines entangled in his mane. His goat-head could reel and turn all he liked and his snake tail could coil about and spit venom but the more he struggled the tougher it was for him to think.

"This place doesn't like us," he thought, letting out a roar.

((@iiCupcakeCraver in the area but Imma let you guys do your thang)

AJ went wide eyed and raced over to the half-dead Laurence. She gripped the white feather tight and collapsed next to him as she propped him against a tree. "I-I don't know what to do...What the fu-" She was a mess and had no idea how to fix this. She wasn't sure what to do with the feather, and as far as she could tell, there was no blood. "Ho-How?-" Her hands took his shoulders and she shook him hard. AJ was not a medic, or anyone who could fix this. "Laurence! Damn it! Why the fuck would you do this!?" She slammed her fist into the ground. He wasn't dead. AJ heard a roar somewhere off in the distance, but that didn't seem to matter. She examined the wings and stretched them out to their full extent. How was she supposed to help him?

@Otakubeats

iiCupcakeCraver said:

AJ went wide eyed and raced over to the half-dead Laurence. She gripped the white feather tight and collapsed next to him as she propped him against a tree. "I-I don't know what to do...What the fu-" She was a mess and had no idea how to fix this. She wasn't sure what to do with the feather, and as far as she could tell, there was no blood. "Ho-How?-" Her hands took his shoulders and she shook him hard. AJ was not a medic, or anyone who could fix this. "Laurence! Damn it! Why the fuck would you do this!?" She slammed her fist into the ground. He wasn't dead. AJ heard a roar somewhere off in the distance, but that didn't seem to matter. She examined the wings and stretched them out to their full extent. How was she supposed to help him?

@Otakubeats
Laurence opened his eyes, looking at her a bit dazed. "S-sorry, I messed up...huh?"

As smoke finished sharpening his sword he heard a loud roar in the distance. He got up and did a quick equipment check. 'Life gems, estus flasks, sword, shield, bow, and arrows? Check.' He head towards the roar curious of what was making the ruckus. He found a chimera (or what he assumed to be one) stuck in a thorn brush.

@Godjunpa

Heiko Beck

Heiko jumped and wriggled, trying to free himself of the thorns, but to no avail. The thorns were working closer to his neck.

"No good, too many. Damn I was stupid."

"
You alwaysssss are."

"We'll have to burn it down..."

The snake-tail turned, hearing heavy footsteps approaching. The thoughts from the three heads of Heiko grew quite.

"
A knight approachessss."

"Burn him too. Burn it all... Then we can go back and have some tea. It'll be nice."

"Yessss very refresssshing."

"No, I'm not in the mood to kill anyone." All thoughts grew quite once more, each head watching to see what the knight would do. A hiss escaped from the lips of the snake.

@Hisan

AJ balled her hands into fists. Her face flushed red with rage, "You idiot! Your alive! I hate you! I mean, I'm so glad you are alive but-" She wanted to clip him in the jaw, but she was too happy. "Don't ever do that again!" She gave a relieved laugh and handed the feather to him. "Oh, what were you talking about? You were sorry for what?" AJ straightened him against the tree trunk.

@Otakubeats

iiCupcakeCraver said:

AJ balled her hands into fists. Her face flushed red with rage, "You idiot! Your alive! I hate you! I mean, I'm so glad you are alive but-" She wanted to clip him in the jaw, but she was too happy. "Don't ever do that again!" She gave a relieved laugh and handed the feather to him. "Oh, what were you talking about? You were sorry for what?" AJ straightened him against the tree trunk.

@Otakubeats
He'd wince. "This happens. I was trying to head to a place that would heal me. Since I'm not a full demon it has effects on my body. but, after what happened with alister I'd forgotten until it was too late. Sorry for making you worry."

iiCupcakeCraver said:

"Heal? Are you still hurt?" She drew her bow at the sound of clanking and chopping noises, but retreated it after it had stopped.

@Otakubeats
"It's not hurt...just sort of sick. My soul is naturally mortal, but merging with a demon causes an illness known as soul's death."

"Here, tell me in a sec." She grabbed hold of his shoulders. "Can you stand? It's dangerous, we need to get out." She helped him up, half-carrying him out of the forest. She kept her loaded bow by her side. When they emerged from the woods, she set him in the grass. "So, what do you think can help?" She let him catch his breath before pursuing him any longer.

@Otakubeats

Josh walked into the courtyard and gasped. So many people with amazing abilities! He yelled, "Hey, can someone...er...help? Im kind of new!" He walked into a clear spot and tried making himself known, although no one seemed to be paying attention to the new kid in town. "Please?" He called out again and waited.

(Sorry for short post. I usually make bigger ones.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back