• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Devin spins around then a heat wave went though out the school the wentire away and he now knows where Priscilla is cause she don't have a heat signiture.Devin walk to Pricilla location

Zachjoker said:
Hyde chuckled. "Oh I see someone has a little crush on my smarter half." Hyde pulled up a chair and sat down. "And as for that drop that wouldn't bother me you'll find out im very durable in this form im not weak like him." Hyde pulled out a pack of smoke and put one in his mouth and lit it. " you know if you did have a crush on my other half I could tell youif he liked you back I do know all his thoughts."
@Kihara017
Amaryllis Emmeline Gates "That's true, but where's the fun in knowing the ending of the story?" Emmy smiled. "Though my thoughts on him aren't that far yet. I like everyone, I'm a people person." Emmy held a hand behind her, "Hand me a socket wrench and more of those gears please."

Otakubeats said:
I'd take a deep breath, stepping into the hall to meet devin, shutting the door behind me.
Devin yells"DEMON!"Devin hand goes on fire then he grabs Lurance by the shirt and starts slapping him rapidly and repeatedly.

Close my palm and a light shines and i open my hand and a snow flake neckless apears "here just take this go on, and I love you" I smile

I lay there in bed. "Where's Tang? I need his advice...he's the only friend I got. Does he have a cell...?" I should be asking this in my head, but I'm to lazy to overflow- actually never mind. I guess that was easier than I thought. Or should I say...thoughts! (=u=) That was weak as fuck. My god...I'm going to ask Tang for his cell phone number, if he has one. I get up and just research on my laptop, this is just a train wreck. I only have one day left to find myself a creature to tame.

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
Temmeh said:
Devin yells"DEMON!"Devin hand goes on fire then he grabs Lurance by the shirt and starts slapping him rapidly and repeatedly.
I'd stumble back my head hitting against the wall, blood flowing from the gash. "W-wha...." I'd slump to the floor dazed.

Temmeh said:
*upon hearing this i open the door and look at Devin*you... *venom seems to drip from the word and the normally pleasant breeze becomes freezing cold

Walks outside sees devin walks up to him and punches him in the eye "its best you leave before the World watch Comes"

Devin stops and the fire from his hands go away."That was from choking me"He sits next to Lurance on the ground and shows him the text he read about shadow demons from his book.

My vision starts to blur, blood loss affecting my thought process. My hand would move to the back of my head, covering the wound as I stood leaning on the wall.

Unable to stop Alister from pulling me away, still in my daze. I'd mumble under my breath, something about demonic experimentation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back