• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
FrostRaven said:
Lays down in bed "wanna sleep next to me Priscilla? since you can't find your room"
U-umm *face seems to glow pink* i think i like the floor more, i-it's colder down there anyway...

Sensing tension I'd get afraid. I'd bolt for the window opening it and jumping out. I fly to the woods, hoping to escape anymore conflict.

Trust said:
No, give them a chance to become friends with you! They are angry with you as you attacked them, you are angry with them because of some writing in a book! Talk to eachother!
"You know what.FINE!I will try but I'm not letting my guard down."Devin walks inside.

Shiro kurogane]Rim thought for a moment. She didn't need anything as far as her knew and whatever she did need. she could just go back to her dorm tomorrow for it. Rim wore a small grin since Sera didn't seem to mind what she'd just told her. Although she didn't realize Sera was planning to use her as a heated blanket. "i don't need anything i can't live without of a night." She finally replied. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32474-yum222/ said:
"Perfect!~ alrighty, I'll be taking my bath now~", Sera told the two, grabbing the used dishes and putting them in the sink. She grabbed her pink pyjama outfit and went to the bathroom. She closed the door without locking it, then set the water to really hot. Sera's body would cool the water too fast normally, so she always puts it really high. She relaxed in the bath for a while.

@Profoundcactus @Shiro kurogane

Temmeh said:
Devin hears music and follows the sound
I'd be perched in a tall oak, a guitar in my lap as I sang a tune from the chords. I'd fail to notice Devin, my eyes closed the fingers deftly playing the notes like it was second nature. My wings were stretched out, almost vanishing within the shadows themselves. Each word I sang seemed to have a deeper connection than the surface of the song itself. Each note ringing clear and sorrowful around the tree as I let myself vanish into the music. [media]

[/media]
@FrostRaven

@Truth

Last edited by a moderator:
Devin sits on a tree and listen to him.He was scared to showork hiself right away but a red sparkly aura covered his hand and he pointed his hand at Laurence and said"Since he wanna be such a disgrace make him stay in only one place."The aura covered Laurence then went away.Devin walked slowly towards Laurence.

Kuro grinned. "Awesome! What kind should I make? I was thinking strawberry... No, vanilla! ...Chocolate?" He said uncertainly. "I could make all of them, but then that would take up a lot of time..." He continued in a mutter. "And would they have enough ingredients? No, they should... Hm..."

@Lillian Negus @Tessa Roberts

Zachjoker said:
Hyde had a idea and awful idea he ran upstairs and grabbed Jekylls red potion the one that turns him into hyde if he needs to and he poured some into a glass then took it and went back down stairs. "here your working so hard have a drink." as soon as she drinks this it should bring out her other side like it does to us.
@Kihara017
Amaryllis Emmeline Gates "I said I needed a socket wrench and some more gears... not a drink. Besides, I don't have anything to drink that's red so that's not something of mine. I'm not drinking it." Emmy glared slightly at Hyde. "Since you're obviously useless compared to Jekyll I'll get the stuff myself." Standing up she walked over to the table with her equipment and grabbed what she needed. Walking back to her work she began putting things together. "Nice try though Hyde, I'll give you that."

Aaron arrived at the academy, bewildered by the mysterious yet astounding sight he decided to enter. He felt nervous at first, as he reads the letter the priestess gave him, he felt determined and entered the gates of the academy. When he enters the gates, he senses presences of tons of otherworldly species which were way more different from a human's, all of a sudden he hears wings flying and comments "Hm.. I wonder what it could be, a shape-shifter perhaps or maybe a harpy or an angel, well i will just have to find it out myself later", as he proceeds to walk towards the building.

Leaves dorms And flies to what seems to be a auditorium. Alister hears voices but doesn't care "ahem" [media]

[/media]

Yum222 said:
"Perfect!~ alrighty, I'll be taking my bath now~", Sera told the two, grabbing the used dishes and putting them in the sink. She grabbed her pink pyjama outfit and went to the bathroom. She closed the door without locking it, then set the water to really hot. Sera's body would cool the water too fast normally, so she always puts it really high. She relaxed in the bath for a while.
@Profoundcactus @Shiro kurogane
Rim watched Sera head of into the bathroom for a bath. Sighing, she laid her head on the table. Her exhaustion from today's events clearly evident. It'd been awhile since she had been around friends. Rim looked at Val but didn't say anything mostly because she was tired from shifting multiple times back to back, full from Sera's cooking and was barely keeping her eyes open. But Rim let a small smile grace her lips. This had been the first day in a while that had been fun for her.

@Yum222 @Profoundcactus

Onyx Timberwolf Williams rolls out of bed that night. Crap. She missed her first day of school. She did NOT want to be viewed badly by others. No, she was going to go to the office and see what she should do. She changed out of her black silk nightgown into her black uniform. She grabbed her notebook and a pen and rushed out the door of her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back