• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Grabs bag and pulls out raven medicine " here to stop him from trying to remove you from this world" hand Laurence a pill

*walks up to devin, a bit smaller than him but the huge scythe seems to more than make up for it* stop attacking people *i say, iron in my voice

Trust said:
*walks up to devin, a bit smaller than him but the huge scythe seems to more than make up for it* stop attacking people *i say, iron in my voice
Devin looks worried and starts panicking."I didn't mean to.Its just i got angry from what he did to me

Hyde had a idea and awful idea he ran upstairs and grabbed Jekylls red potion the one that turns him into hyde if he needs to and he poured some into a glass then took it and went back down stairs. "here your working so hard have a drink." as soon as she drinks this it should bring out her other side like it does to us.

@Kihara017

Temmeh said:
"I didn't mean to I'm sorry.I read this"Devin shows the description of Shadow demons he read from his book.
But those two have nothing to do with demons...

FrostRaven said:
"look man we are all tired here so can you go back to your room so we can all sleep?"
*i nod in agreement and close my eyes, when i open them again they are the same as usual

Trust said:
*i nod in agreement and close my eyes, when i open them again they are the same as usual
Devin grabbed Priscilla hand and said"We don't have to be here with these soul stealing demons.We can go to a new high school.A highs choose with no demons at all.What do you say?"Devin looks at her with puppy dog eyes.

Temmeh said:
Devin grabbed Priscilla hand and said"We don't have to be here with these soul stealing demons.We can go to a new high school.A highs choose with no demons at all.What do you say?"Devin looks at her with puppy dog eyes.
Give them a chance...

Alister sees a dark shadow hovering over devin " i wouldn't do that i think my father is angry at you my raven eyes see something hovering over you and my father is the raven lord"

Temmeh said:
"Give them a chance to steal my soul!?"
No, give them a chance to become friends with you! They are angry with you as you attacked them, you are angry with them because of some writing in a book! Talk to eachother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back