• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
"oh come on baby. he walked over toward her. "let a real man show you how to have some fun instead of work all the time. some times you just got to cut loose a little let your hair down why do you think that weakling keeps me around." Hyde grabbed emmy and spun her around and dipped her and went in for a kiss.

@Kihara017

I get up, steal Alister's blankets from his bed and go back to my bed and sleep.

@FrostRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ravens are also great forgers they can turn a weapon to an item through magic I want to make it something special"

FrostRaven said:
"Ravens are also great forgers they can turn a weapon to an item through magic I want to make it something special"
I-im afraid this scythe isnt just a normal weapon... It contains my very being, trying something like that could very well kill me

Zachjoker said:
"oh come on baby. he walked over toward her. "let a real man show you how to have some fun instead of work all the time. some times you just got to cut loose a little let your hair down why do you think that weakling keeps me around." Hyde grabbed emmy and spun her around and dipped her and went in for a kiss.
@Kihara017
Amaryllis Emmeline Gates Emmy swung her wrench in front of her mouth and pushed forward to push Hyde away. "First off, my hair is down if you didn't notice... secondly I prefer the smart ones, not the buff ones." She smiled and turned around to return to her work. "Besides Hyde, I enjoy working, that's how I build this place. Now if you'd like I could become a dragon again and simply drop you off the edge, I'm sure you'd enjoy that little flight. Now if excuse me I have a teleporter to build and get operational." She turned to look at Hyde and smiled, "If you don't mind sweet cheeks."

Otakubeats said:
@FrostRaven I'd steal his pillows too, going back to the little blanket fort i'd made sleeping.
*giggle at the mountain of pillows on Laurence's bed

Devin open his book and read the setion about shadow demons again and the book saids...The shadow demon is a type of evil outsider creature.A shadow demon is formed from the very essence of evil on the Abyss. They have the ability to trap the souls of living beings....Devin was confused on how a thing with a description like this could be good.

@Trust @Otakubeats

Temmeh said:
Devin open his book and read the setion about shadow demons again and the book saids...The shadow demon is a type of evil outsider creature.A shadow demon is formed from the very essence of evil on the Abyss. They have the ability to trap the souls of living beings....Devin was confused on how a thing with a description like this could be good.
@Trust @Otakubeats
Silly, laurence isn't a shadow demon, he is a....*realises i have no clue what Laurence is

Hyde chuckled. "Oh I see someone has a little crush on my smarter half." Hyde pulled up a chair and sat down. "And as for that drop that wouldn't bother me you'll find out im very durable in this form im not weak like him." Hyde pulled out a pack of smoke and put one in his mouth and lit it. " you know if you did have a crush on my other half I could tell youif he liked you back I do know all his thoughts."

@Kihara017

Temmeh said:
Devin got up and walked to Priscilla dorm and knocked on the door.
*you can almost tell i am not in there as my usual breeze isn't coming out from the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back