• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Otakubeats said:
I'd toss her a gem,sparkling white. "Priscilla focus all your positive energy into this! Do it fast!"
*catches the gem but doesn't do anything with it* f-for all i know this c-could be a soul gem!

Trust said:
*catches the gem but doesn't do anything with it* f-for all i know this c-could be a soul gem!
"IF YOU LOVE ALISTER BACK YOU'LL TRUST ME!" I'd be focusing on another gem in my own hand.

Nix grinned, and said, "'Kay. Rose it is, then. It looks pretty good.. wish I knew how to make stuff like that, but I'm not really good with stuff like that. The best thing I'm good at is gaming, which isn't a great life skill, as I'm sure you know." She pushed some of her hair from her eyes, and readjusted her glasses on her nose.

@TheFrozenShadows

Otakubeats said:
I'd stagger back. "I-Idiot! Alister is dying! Don't interfere!!" I'd shove him away.
Devin shoves back and saids"Dieing?What do you mean by dieing?What did you do to her?You stole her soul didn't you?"Devin runs to comfort Priscilla"It will be OK I'll save you"The red sparkling aura covers Devin hand again and he points his hand at Lurance."This demon can't be here not today so make him go far far away"The aura covered Lurance.

Alister says out cold "Son of the raven lord shall not die, for those who fly will start to cry save this soul and you will be pardoned"

FrostRaven said:
Alister says out cold "Son of the raven lord shall not die, for those who fly will start to cry save this soul and you will be pardoned"
"I'll have to do this on my own. Sorry Priscilla. Devin if you want to save her take her far away now!" I'd kneel beside Alister my hand bathed in a gray aura and place it on his heart.

Trust said:
*starts focusing on the gem with a panicked expression on my face
"Priscilla you can't help now. The aura field won't allow the energy transfer! All you can do now is get away." I'd slowly be turning pale as I used my own life force as a substitute for the light magic

Otakubeats said:
"I'll have to do this on my own. Sorry Priscilla. Devin if you want to save her take her far away now!" I'd kneel beside Alister my hand bathed in a gray aura and place it on his heart.
Otakubeats said:
Otakubeats said:
"Priscilla you can't help now. The aura field won't allow the energy transfer! All you can do now is get away." I'd slowly be turning pale as I used my own life force as a substitute for the light magic
Devin was confused on what was going on but he grabbed Priscilla"Oh then a flame covered them then when the flame was gone they was gone.They appeared in Lurance dorm room.

FrostRaven said:
"Use only dark magic the gods will help" My eyes shut
I'd nod, I began to mumble under my breath in a different tongue, the shadows of the woods seeming to collect at my side, as I focused the energy into his body. The shadows began to curl around Alister, sparkling like stars.

*falls to my knees in despair* what good am i if i cannot even protect my friends... *begins lightly sobbing

The transfer finally completes and the shadows settled around the area like dust. I put my hand on Alister's shoulder, giving him a slight nudge.

Kihara017 said:
Prince Graeme Graeme nodded. "Back to the dorms then." Tossing the key the front of the dorm appeared, the same place Graeme had gone to get Ivy at the beginning of this date event. Walking through the gate he waited on the other side for Ivy to step through with a smile. The night hadn't gone as he expected but in the end it worked out. Whether or not it would last was something he couldn't tell at the moment.
on the way back he saw a few people couldn't tell how many weakly said "little help?" then collapsed

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
*falls to my knees in despair* what good am i if i cannot even protect my friends... *begins lightly sobbing
Devin hugs Priscilla but then gives a confusing look."Wait...friends?What friends?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back