• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
walks toward gates then hears a voice"you are proving well of the watch my son, your mother would be proud" "F-father" "now go that girl needs you" wakes up next to Priscilla

Temmeh said:
I didn't want hI'm to get killed.Allister and Lurance killed him.
(You can always go back a bit if you don't want your character to be killed, i am sure they won't mind and it IS your character after all)

Amaryllis Emmeline Gates "Well you moved quite fast there Jekyll..." After a few more moments she pointed a large mechanical claw at a large bottle on a table. "Hand me that bottle please. I'll really have to fix this problem for next time... maybe a giant feeder so I can drink it the next time I'm a dragon in here..." She let her mechanical wings sit on her sides and wrapped her tail around her feet. "As for your rules, I might have to break them now and then if you want some more room in the future... that's really not a big room. I've also got to make a few adjustments anyway, unless you want to explode in a magical fire bomb." Emmy giggled. "I'm going to need some help on this next project too... anyone want to volunteer?"
@Pumpkinsisi @Zachjoker

"Laurence can you do something for me I'm dying get someone with light magic bring them here and combine your dark magic its the only way to save me" looks at Priscilla "glad you're awake"

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy smiled at him "I have some things to take care of, one of my friends is visiting and I want to make sure everything is ok" she said looking at her feet, she stood up and took his hand "Lets go"
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme nodded. "Back to the dorms then." Tossing the key the front of the dorm appeared, the same place Graeme had gone to get Ivy at the beginning of this date event. Walking through the gate he waited on the other side for Ivy to step through with a smile. The night hadn't gone as he expected but in the end it worked out. Whether or not it would last was something he couldn't tell at the moment.

FrostRaven said:
"Laurence can you do something for me I'm dying get someone with light magic bring them here and combine your dark magic its the only way to save me" looks at Priscilla "glad you're awake"
"W-Who do you suggest." I'd look at him, waiting for his direction.

*lays a smooth, cold hand across your forehead @FrostRaven does that help..?

Thank you helping me...

Trust said:
(You can always go back a bit if you don't want your character to be killed, i am sure they won't mind and it IS your character after all)
Well im gonna ignore Frostraven cause I feel as if he is being controling.Cause you can't make a character mortal or take away any powers of there's and he was just saying i was doing without my consent.

Leans to priscilla and kisses her on the check "When i met you I knew there was something different about you and I love you"

Temmeh said:
Well im gonna ignore Frostraven cause I feel as if he is being controling.Cause you can't make a character mortal or take away any powers of there's and he was just saying i was doing without my consent.
(Try thinking of things like that as "temporary" not permanent)

"the room is big enough for what I need till I get my own spot" Jekyll handed her the bottle he was worried for her safety not from his experiments but from hyde. speaking of hyde Jekyll felt a weird feeling he grabbed his head and fell to the ground damn he had left his potion upstairs he looked at emmy. "hurry...upstairs...green potion...on the desk...get it."

@Kihara017 @Pumpkinsisi

FrostRaven said:
Leans to priscilla and kisses her on the check "When i met you I knew there was something different about you and I love you"
*my cheeks go a bright pink and i look away, thoroughly embarrassed

FrostRaven said:
"...I have an idea. But it's a bit far fetched.."

Otakubeats said:
"Sit down ok? You look like death itself." I'd be pale, and look sickly.
Devin gets up."You wanna play?"He coughs then wipe hiself off."Fine then let's play"He runs to Lurance with his fist on fire the punch Lurance in the face then kicks him across the grass."I won't let you steal this poor girl soul"

Temmeh said:
Devin gets up."You wanna play?"He coughs then wipe hiself off."Fine then let's play"He runs to Lurance with his fist on fire the punch Lurance in the face then kicks him across the grass."I won't let you steal this poor girl soul"
I'd stagger back. "I-Idiot! Alister is dying! Don't interfere!!" I'd shove him away.

Rori plopped down on her bed and started rummaging through one of her bags, "I'm pretty sure I do, just haven't seen her yet. No signs of life in here but mine," she shrugged and kept digging through the bag. Her arms shot high above her head, in her hands was a small box with floral pattern covering it. She brought it down and opened it up revealing her stash. "Ive been working on this little number," she holds up a packet of rose tea, "so I'll be having this, I have a few more flavors of you want a look, or I can make you some rose." She held out the box toward Nix, smiling wide.

@thebrokendoll

Temmeh said:
D-do what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back