• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
"Yea...the poor poor kid who helped you, and the knight in shining armor who returned the favor with pain.." he winces, and sits back against the wall again.

Sean stopped for a minute, he heard screaming at some point but it stopped. He looked at Priscilla "Somebody needs help, sorry to abandon you but I need to go, I'll be back!"

Sean went to where shadows were plentiful, he then used his shadow teleportation. He was surrounded by shadows and suddenly appeared in a corner of a room in which the light didn't touch, possibly the closet or something of the sorts. Walking out he saw three people, Alister and Devin but the third one is unknown to him.

"What happened! Sorry to barge in by the way but I heard screaming and I couldn't just ignore it!"

Sean looked at all three people waiting for some sort of explanation.

@FrostRaven
@Otakubeats @Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"Yea...the poor poor kid who helped you, and the knight in shining armor who returned the favor with pain.." he winces, and sits back against the wall again.
"Liar!You let me in to trap me and steal my soul.I know all your demon tricks and I'm not falling for it.Your probably not even in pain and you just acting to trick me."

"My father will be displeased with you if you don't leave" takes one step closer " The Raven lord never likes exorcist and so does the World Watch"

"Thats it" Alister launches for him slicing at his hand, but missing instead cutting the book and causing it to burn

Sean sees that Devin is the source of the confrontation, so only one path is ahead of Sean. Since he hid under the covers Sean easily summoned two shadow creatures which would throw him off the bed, once that was done he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and started dragging Devin to the door. "I do appologize for any inconvenience that this foolish boy has caused you both, Alister I suggest you take your roommate to the infirmary while I take care of Devin. Also the rules state No fighting whatsoever in the dorms or on campus."

Sean began unlocking and opening the door.

@FrostRaven

"thank you" walks over to Laurence and kneels down " don't worry its gone" the glow has stopped but Alister's human wings are still white "don't worry Priscilla he is under the watch of a Raven" hold his hand out on his chest "here" a dark flash hits him " feel better?

FrostRaven said:
"thank you" walks over to Laurence and kneels down " don't worry its gone" the glow has stopped but Alister's human wings are still white "don't worry Priscilla he is under the watch of a Raven" hold his hand out on his chest "here" a dark flash hits him " feel better?
I'd nod tiredly, slumping against the wall fast asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back