• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Nix glanced around, and said, "Nice room. Mine's just.. a room. Nothing really there, I dont think. I really can't say since I didn't stay in there for very long." With a small smile, she asked, "So, have you got a roommate or nah? I do, and I haven't met them yet. The suspense is kinda killing me."

@TheFrozenShadows

Otakubeats said:
He sat down rubbing his head. "Thanks. I'm Laurence."
"Nice to meet you.I'm guessing your some kind of Angel or fairy right?"He said while he sit down to relaxed on the bed with his book on his chest.

Temmeh said:
"Nice to meet you.I'm guessing your some kind of Angel or fairy right?"He said while he sit down to relaxed on the bed with his book on his chest.
"Not really. Erm...I'm sort of a demon hybrid." He looks away waiting for him to panic as everyone else does usually.

Temmeh said:
Devin sits up"A.....a demon"Devin began to shake nervously.
He sighed sadly. "yea.....I sorta figured you'd react this way. A lot of people do." He self-consciously pulled a jacket over his wings hiding them.

Devin thinking he wont be able to escape the room,he stand up and point his right hand at him while his book is in his left hand and his right hand glows red."YOU CAN'T HAVE MY SOUL!"He said with a Stern look on his face.

Temmeh said:
Devin thinking he wont be able to escape the room,he stand up and point his right hand at him while his book is in his left hand and his right hand glows red."YOU CAN'T HAVE MY SOUL!"He said with a Stern look on his face.
He'd shrink back afraid, his eyes widening in fear.

Trust said:
Not yet... I am having difficulty finding a roomate because of the whole... *motions around me as the chill breeze floats around you
Sean nodded "I think roommates are assigned by the school, but let's get you to the girls dorm. Also can you at least tell me when you leave me? It's not a polite thing making someone think they're leading you somewhere and you just suddenly disappear. Another thing that I'm going to ask, did you by any chance see Devin? He also disappeared and I'm just curious if you saw him go into the men's dormitory."

Sean took out the map of the campus and made sure where exactly the female dormitory was located.

Otakubeats said:
He'd shrink back afraid, his eyes widening in fear.
"If you want this soul your gonna have to take it from me"I open my book,look at a page and say"This demon can't be here not today so make him go far far away"The red aura coming from my palm shoots out to Laurence and covers him with it and he disappeared.

Temmeh said:
"If you want this soul your gonna have to take it from me"I open my book,look at a page and say"This demon can't be here not today so make him go far far away"The red aura coming from my palm shoots out to Laurence and covers him with it and he disappeared.
Something in the spell would go wrong, and I'd fall to my knees, still visible but in great pain. "S-stop...p-please.."

Otakubeats said:
Something in the spell would go wrong, and I'd fall to my knees, still visible but in great pain. "S-stop...p-please.."
I freak out and panic."What?Why are you still here?Your suppose to be far away from here!" Devin looked at his book and tried it again.

Temmeh said:
I freak out and panic."What?Why are you still here?Your suppose to be far away from here!" Devin looked at his book and tried it again.
I'd cry out in pain, falling onto my side. "s..s-top..I'm..not a full demon.." he struggled to talk between breaths.

Otakubeats said:
I'd cry out in pain, falling onto my side. "s..s-top..I'm..not a full demon.." he struggled to talk between breaths.
I stop and closes my book."Wait....your not a full demon?That's why my spell didn't work.I said demon go far away but you not a demon.That makes sense."

Temmeh said:
I stop and closes my book."Wait....your not a full demon?That's why my spell didn't work.I said demon go far away but you not a demon.That makes sense."
I lay on the ground in pain. "Doesn't...mean...it...didn't hurt.."

After Jekyll got his lab somewhat he came back downstairs "Now I set up my lab upstairs for the time being there's a few rules 1. Please don't go in unless im with you 2. please don't touch anything unless I ask you to some of the stuff is a little unstable. Those are really my only rules im sorry to have to make rules but im so used to being on my own and not having to worry about anything going wrong its for your own safety."

@Pumpkinsisi @Kihara017

NekoQueen49 said:
Kuro patted female werewolf's head. "Don't worry about that. So long as the person's not evil or anything, I generally treat everyone in the same way, unless they want me to."
@Lillian Negus @Tessa Roberts
She looks up and gives her two friends a small smile, "thanks guys." Kennedy and her two friends continue to walk around campus.

Temmeh said:
"I didn't mean to hurt you but I guess hurting you will teach you from stealing people souls."
"I...don't steal souls..." I'd groan in pain curling up on the ground. "If I did, I would have ....fought you..."

Otakubeats said:
"I...don't steal souls..." I'd groan in pain curling up on the ground. "If I did, I would have ....fought you..."
"I saw you wings move as if you was gonna fight.I'm not stupid.Rule #1 don't mess with a pyromancer."

Temmeh said:
"I saw you wings move as if you was gonna fight.I'm not stupid.Rule #1 don't mess with a pyromancer."
I'd groan. "Why'd I think here would be any different.." I'd think aloud sadly. "Just go...you can torment me more later. I'm used to it.."

Otakubeats said:
I'd groan. "Why'd I think here would be any different.." I'd think aloud sadly. "Just go...you can torment me more later. I'm used to it.."
"Here would be different cause your in pain but I'm not going anywhere cause not afraid of you!"I sat on the bed with my legs crossed.

"Least one of us isn't afraid..." I'd pull myself into the corner putting my head on my knees, waiting for him to leave, or for alister to come back.

@FrostRaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back