• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
"Hey isn't that uh.....Priscilla?" He looks down the hallway where she is wandering. "You should help her, I'll get my stuff set up."

*sighs* "here this will be easier for you" Summons portal and key "here this should get you to an empty room and here is the key" hands the key to Priscilla

@Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
He'd go and start to put his stuff away in the shared room, making sure to keep everything neat and tidy, without screwing up Alister's stuff.

After finishing his organization he sat on the floor against the bed frame reading a book.

Jeced finishes reading the second book on ancient history, he write down some thing that he thought was interesting before moving on to the last book

Jack remained quiet, immediately hugging Jekyll tighter as soon as he felt the first movement, staring at the ground. The grass swayed much like water, though more frantically, and he looked up at the steam that started to rise. As the wind whipped across their faces and bodies, he was honestly in a mix between laughing and screaming during the ascend and even held an arm out once they evened out. This must be what it feels like to fly! They were at a decent height and a genuine smile slowly formed, though it was short lived. The building came into view, making their trip a quick one. As they landed and the other was quick to get a move on, he slid down her wings and met the hard floors, tapping a foot against it. It didn't even feel like they were in the air! "Eh, this place isn't bad for hand crafted." He shrugged playfully, honestly transfixed in place. "Could use a guy's touch." He didn't even know what the heck half of these things did!

@Zachjoker @Kihara017

Otakubeats said:
He'd go and start to put his stuff away in the shared room, making sure to keep everything neat and tidy, without screwing up Alister's stuff.
After finishing his organization he sat on the floor against the bed frame reading a book.
Devin runs away and knocks on you door unknowing who was in it.

Devin knocks harder and starts to panic"OPEN PLEASE OPEN!"He said while trying to push the door open even if its locked"

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Yum222 said:
"Okay...well, I'm sure it'll be fine for you to stay over if you like~", Sera replied to Rim, her evil plot to have the cutest and warmest blanket person being set into motion. "If you need anything from your room, you can go get it~"

@Profoundcactus @Shiro kurogane
Rim thought for a moment. She didn't need anything as far as her knew and whatever she did need. she could just go back to her dorm tomorrow for it. Rim wore a small grin since Sera didn't seem to mind what she'd just told her. Although she didn't realize Sera was planning to use her as a heated blanket. "i don't need anything i can't live without of a night." She finally replied.

@Yum222 @Profoundcactus

Otakubeats said:
he opens the door rubbing his eyes, "Mm? yea?"
Kevin falls on the floor when he opens the door but gets up as quick as he can and slams the door hard and hyperventilates with his back on the door.Devin looks at the person nervously and there is awkward silence.

Devin ignored is statement then opened the door a bit to see if Sean was there.He closed the door in relief that he wasn't there."Ok the close is clear"He said while he locked the doors.

Otakubeats said:
He offers the guy a hand. "You alright?" Laurence would still be confused and a bit asleep.

Temmeh said:
Devin ignored is statement then opened the door a bit to see if Sean was there.He closed the door in relief that he wasn't there."Ok the close is clear"He said while he locked the doors.
"Mind explaining why you were banging on the door in a panic?" His wings twitched behind him, expressing his nerves.

Sean walked still deep in thought before he turned to face Priscilla and Devon whom he thought were still following him, well they were missing.

"What? Where did they go? Guess being with a demon was too much for them..... Still it would've been smarter to just follow me, well at least we were close to the boys dormitory. Maybe Devin went to his place? But where did Priscilla go? Maybe that Alister guy took her to the dorm.... But if that were the case then they should've at least told me before leaving.... Guess I'll try to find her, make sure she's okay...."

Sean soon went away from the dorm looking for Priscilla.

Otakubeats said:
"Mind explaining why you were banging on the door in a panic?" His wings twitched behind him, expressing his nerves.
"Oh.he said wiping hiself off.I'm Devin and I'm running away from this shadow demon that wants my soul.

Temmeh said:
"Oh.he said wiping hiself off.I'm Devin and I'm running away from this shadow demon that wants my soul.
He visibly tensed. "Um... Can you explain in more detail?" His wings pulled themselves against his back unconsciously preparing for fight, the black feathers twitching slightly.

Sean soon found Priscilla in a hallway along with Alister. He walked normally not running towards her or anything.

"Did you find your Dormitory Priscilla? Or are you lost again?"

@FrostRaven

Not yet... I am having difficulty finding a roomate because of the whole... *motions around me as the chill breeze floats around you

Well some

Otakubeats said:
He visibly tensed. "Um... Can you explain in more detail?" His wings pulled themselves against his back unconsciously preparing for fight, the black feathers twitching slightly.
"Well some crazy demon tried to trick a new girl and I into helping us find our rooms but I knew his plot to steal our souls when he told us he was a shadow demon.So the girl and I ran away from him and that's how I got here"He looked at his wings"Nice wings by the way"He said while smiling

Temmeh said:
Well some
"Well some crazy demon tried to trick a new girl and I into helping us find our rooms but I knew his plot to steal our souls when he told us he was a shadow demon.So the girl and I ran away from him and that's how I got here"He looked at his wings"Nice wings by the way"He said while smiling
He sat down rubbing his head. "Thanks. I'm Laurence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back