• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
@FrostRaven

Trust said:
*takes your hand* thats the thing, i-i don't even know w-what room i am in
"We will find out together ok" starts walking to the girls dorms "hey i never got your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jekyll was amazed it was like nothing he had ever seen machines everywhere alchemy everywhere it was like heaven. He looked around and saw a set of stairs going up toward the top of the lab he decided to go look around he went up the stairs and found a room at the very top. "If it's alright I'm going to claim this room for my lab for the time being" he took a box out of his coat it was a magic box his father had givin him it was one of those bottomless boxes and started to set up his lab.

(Looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/15/3f/5c153f5ab1eba8eef6491fe6252fbb1f.jpg)

@Kihara017 @Pumpkinsisi

FrostRaven said:
@FrostRaven
"We will find out together ok" starts walking to the girls dorms "hey i never got your name?"

M-my name is Priscilla *follows Alister* i really have no clue a-as to what i should do *is slightly more relaxed about being around Alister

Trust said:
M-my name is Priscilla *follows Alister* i really have no clue a-as to what i should do *is slightly more relaxed about being around Alister "don't worry you won't get lost as long as I'm here. unless you get lost In my eyes" Winks at Priscilla( ;) )

*giggles and looks away, blushing

FrostRaven said:
M-my name is Priscilla *follows Alister* i really have no clue a-as to what i should do *is slightly more relaxed about being around Alister

FrostRaven said:
"don't worry you won't get lost as long as I'm here. unless you get lost In my eyes" Winks at Priscilla( ;) ) Laurence would walk straight into Alister, not paying attention as he was reading. He jumped, the book falling to the ground with a loud thud. His eyes filled with a bit of embarrassment and nerves. "I-I am s-so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was walking." He bent down to pick up the book, his wings pressing tightly against his back in fear of a fight.

Winks at Priscilla( ;) ) Laurence would walk straight into Alister, not paying attention as he was reading. He jumped, the book falling to the ground with a loud thud. His eyes filled with a bit of embarrassment and nerves. "I-I am s-so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was walking." He bent down to pick up the book, his wings pressing tightly against his back in fear of a fight. "Its quite alright I don't hurt anyone for no reason calm down" *presses agenst the wall "go ahead pass"

FrostRaven said:
Laurence would walk straight into Alister, not paying attention as he was reading. He jumped, the book falling to the ground with a loud thud. His eyes filled with a bit of embarrassment and nerves. "I-I am s-so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was walking." He bent down to pick up the book, his wings pressing tightly against his back in fear of a fight.
"Its quite alright I don't hurt anyone for no reason calm down" *presses agenst the wall "go ahead pass"
He visibly relaxed straightening up, tucking the book under his arm. "Heh, sorry I'm just a bit lost.I sorta transferred here a while ago. Apparently I'm supposed to find some alister guy to help me. Again really sorry."

Trust said:
That's f-fine... *shuffles awkwardly*. H-he is Alister b-by the way *points at alister
"Oh! Sorry, I guess I didn't recognize you. I'm Laurence! Someone told me that you'd probably be the best person to ask for directions." He would offer Priscilla a small smile, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Pricilla how about you do to things at once go around and ask where your room is. you will improve your shyness and you will find your room." Turns to the guy "what can i help you with"

"Well I'm supposed to find a dorm room but I've been told I'll have to room with someone. I don't know many of the people here and after asking a bit I sorta just found you. I was wondering if you could help me find my way to the dorms so I could find someone trustworthyto room with." He said most of this quickly, his wings twitching behind him as he waited for the boy's response.

Alister arrives at boys dorms "you can room with me" turns to human form "hey why didn't you use your wings"

"I....get a lot of teasing for my wings. It's why i usually hide them." He looked away a bit nervous. "That's also why I was scared when I ran into you."

*after wandering around hoplessly for about an hour, Priscilla happened upon Alister and Laurence* how did i get here..? I thought i went that way...

"w-well...I guess.." He lets his wings out through the jacket slit, revealing the Jet black wings on his back. "Since I come from a sort of demonic bloodline people tend to be a bit afraid of my wings."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back