• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Zachjoker said:
"the room is big enough for what I need till I get my own spot" Jekyll handed her the bottle he was worried for her safety not from his experiments but from hyde. speaking of hyde Jekyll felt a weird feeling he grabbed his head and fell to the ground damn he had left his potion upstairs he looked at emmy. "hurry...upstairs...green potion...on the desk...get it."
@Kihara017 @Pumpkinsisi
Amaryllis Emmeline Gates Emmy drank her potion and waited the few moments for it to turn herself to her normal form. Dashing to the room Jekyll had put his stuff she grabbed the vial and leaped down, skipping the stairs entirely. Popping the cap off the potion she handed it to him. "Bottoms up, as I always say."

I'd sigh and pick up Alister. I'd fly us back to the dorm and enter in the window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Temmeh said:
Devin hugs Priscilla but then gives a confusing look."Wait...friends?What friends?"
Alister and Lorence... *i finally say after a few minutes of silence

I'd put alister on his bed, and then i'd use a bit of magic to contact Priscilla. "Hey, come to our room ok?" After sending the message I sat on my own bed.

Jekyll took the potion and stood up he had this weird grin on his face he handed the potion back to her. "Sorry hot stuff but we wont be needing that anytime soon." it was no longer Jekyll in control it was hyde. He walked over and put his arm around emmy. "hey baby how about me and you go have some fun on the town what do say." he chuckled

@Kihara017 @Pumpkinsisi

Temmeh said:
"Those good for nothing demons are your friends?......ARE YOU A DEMON TOO!?"
W-wha..? Of course not! If anything, you are the demon! You are attacking people for no reason!

Trust said:
W-wha..? Of course not! If anything, you are the demon! You are attacking people for no reason!
"Devin took a moment of silence and thinks"............I am the demon"Devin gets up slowly and walks sadly to his dorm.

Temmeh said:
"Devin took a moment of silence and thinks"............I am the demon"Devin gets up slowly and walks sadly to his dorm.
*lies down on the bed, unsure of what i should do

C-come in... *the door is unlocked, the breeze is colder than usual, sending shivers down your spine and creating an almost eery atmosphere

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd open the door leaning on the frame, paler than snow. "Hey. Alister is in our room." His eyes would be duller than normal.

Sean just stood there in disbelief, not only did some weird stuff began to happen but now everyone disappeared at some point leaving him to just stare at the empty room.

"This is what happens when I open my fucking mouth."

Sean just started to leave until everyone came back, but he was done with the situation and wanted no part in it. He left the room and soon after Devin came out but never gave him a second glance as he sulked out of the dorm area and into the campus.

After awhile he stopped near a bench and sits down doing a relax and think about the recent events that transpired.

Otakubeats said:
I'd open the door leaning on the frame, paler than snow. "Hey. Alister is in our room." His eyes would be duller than normal.
I-is he okay?!? Are you okay?!?

I'd give her a weary smile. "I'm just tired. As for him, I think he'll live. C'mon you can come see him." I'd walk back to our room leaving her to trail behind.

Trust said:
I-is he okay?!? Are you okay?!?

Zachjoker said:
Jekyll took the potion and stood up he had this weird grin on his face he handed the potion back to her. "Sorry hot stuff but we wont be needing that anytime soon." it was no longer Jekyll in control it was hyde. He walked over and put his arm around emmy. "hey baby how about me and you go have some fun on the town what do say." he chuckled
@Kihara017 @Pumpkinsisi
Amaryllis Emmeline Gates Emmy put the cap back onto the bottle and set it on a table nearby while she giggled. "You must be Hyde. Good to meet you, as for town... there isn't one within a good twenty mile radius at the least." Emmy pulled out her wrench and walked over to a small platform before getting to work on it. "Thanks for the offer though 'hot stuff', once I'm done with this though I might reconsider."

"Ok, no one is dead. I'm sleeping, don't wake me unless everyone is dying, even then don't wake me up." I'd lay on my bed and be out in seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back