• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Tyson, robby and hunter are at Sasha's penthouse. Eris and Peter are at thier house. Peter woke up from his cocoon. Diana, Jeremy, and Allyson , and Jackson too are in the park, by the basketball court, up against Blackmorph and Seir. )
Sasha slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She looked at the three "How long was I asleep?"
Mirage sips on his cigarette, blowing out a few puffs of pink smoke from his lips, mulling something over. Then, he clocks his head to the side and smiles widely "You know, you're weird, but I do like you so far. I'm throwing a little show later, why don't you join me? It'll be a ball!"
"A show?" John was curious "Sure sounds good. I could do with some rest."
(Also Peter has awoken with organic webs. Stjngers. And hos other abilities are boosted)
Peter then heard the sound of mail being delivered to his place.

Sasha slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She looked at the three "How long was I asleep?"

"Well its morning now. So awhile." Hunter said. "Looks like the guys cleaned up. Thanks for letting us stay the night."

Jeremy fell down unconcious.

"No. No No NO!" He screamed. "We're leaving! You two get in yhe shadows before they cure you NOW!"
Diana caught him. "I got you."

Allyson nods and goes to follow Oz. Venus tried to make a vine grab them but it shriveled up before it could. "Darn it! " Oz and Allyson vanished in the shadows. Seir goes and picked up the mask that Jackson knocked off.

Diana caught him. "I got you."

Allyson nods and goes to follow Oz. Venus tried to make a vine grab them but it shriveled up before it could. "Darn it! " Oz and Allyson vanished in the shadows. Seir goes and picked up the mask that Jackson knocked off.
Jackson frowned watching them leave before looking at Venus. "Come one. Maddy will want to see you."

Mirage giggled through his teeth "Oh, don't fall asleep on me now. I wanna make this show a night to remember!"

Jackson teleported Venus to Maddy.
Maddy was at her place, she was starting to pack some boxes up of her stuff. The ground was flooded and the building had some damage from a fight. Venus looked at Maddy. "Hey maddy" maddy turned and looked at her, surprisingly she went and gave her a hug. It was a short hug. "I'm glad you're back."

"Well its morning now. So awhile." Hunter said. "Looks like the guys cleaned up. Thanks for letting us stay the night."
"Long enough for hell to freeze over." Robby said jokingly.

I went out and checked
There was his usual mail until he saw something from Takanuchi Pharmaceuticals. He knew of it. The Takanuchi family... Makoto's family... They were opening a new medicine lab and factory in Edgewood.
"Of course. Remember, if you have any housing issues, you can always ask the front desk to call me. The password is Sunlight upon the snow." She smiled as she stood up "Where did Maddy go?"
Mirage giggled through his teeth "Oh, don't fall asleep on me now. I wanna make this show a night to remember!"
"Well I'm sure it will be... but it is morning right now." John said "Gonna be some hours until the sun sets."

There was his usual mail until he saw something from Takanuchi Pharmaceuticals. He knew of it. The Takanuchi family... Makoto's family... They were opening a new medicine lab and factory in Edgewood.

"Of course. Remember, if you have any housing issues, you can always ask the front desk to call me. The password is Sunlight upon the snow." She smiled as she stood up "Where did Maddy go?"

"Well I'm sure it will be... but it is morning right now." John said "Gonna be some hours until the sun sets."
"Got it. Sunlight upon the snow." Hunter nods. " I have no idea. Her and eris left before I got up. Maybe Tyson and Robby know where they went? Or I could text her. "

"Wonder what this is for." He said. "And why send it to me?"

Mirage peered to the sky, humming in thought "Baahhh... Didn't noticed that... The day's slow." He murmured, before turning his eyes back to John "But I guess that gives us some time to get aquatinted. Walk with me." Mirage asked, waltzing away from the bench to walk the footpath "tell me more of this different world of yours... What made it different?"

Maddy was at her place, she was starting to pack some boxes up of her stuff. The ground was flooded and the building had some damage from a fight. Venus looked at Maddy. "Hey maddy" maddy turned and looked at her, surprisingly she went and gave her a hug. It was a short hug. "I'm glad you're back."
Jackson looked at her. "Couldn't get to Oz, Adn he took Allyson." He said., "That new guy with them is Alex."

"I've followed you since before the Allyway. You could have stopped that mugger. Eithout killing him." Batman said.
"And he fired his gun at me, I was planning on turning him in, instead he turned his gun on me, then I used lethal force" He brought out a holographic display, of his Pistol right before the killing, set to Stun, but after he was fired, it set itself to lethal force

Jackson looked at her. "Couldn't get to Oz, Adn he took Allyson." He said., "That new guy with them is Alex."
"He likes to go by Seir. No idea why." Venus said. Maddy nods. "Alright. Guess we still got a rescue mission." Venus looked at her. "I would still like to help. Your friend didnt look that good when she got turned. She kind of froze after Seir looked at her." Maddy sighed. "She gets locked into her visions. When they get to intense she has issues." She nods listening. "Well Blackmorph wanted her for her ring but it left her when she became corrupted. I hope she will be ok. My powers felt stronger and more chaotic when I was under jt. "

Minerva laughed seeing Blackmorph without Venus. "Those heroes gave you issues? I see you got a new one." Allyson just there with a blank expression.

"Got it. Sunlight upon the snow." Hunter nods. " I have no idea. Her and eris left before I got up. Maybe Tyson and Robby know where they went? Or I could text her. "
"They left to take care of something, but they wanted to let you know they appreciate you opening your doors for us." Tyson said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back