• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Nyx frowned. "I think our chat is over now." Seeing what Seir had seen had made her a bit afraid, even feeling Rage's power continued that fear. She would have to figure out what to do next.
He would notice that Wolfspider's heart never resumed beating. The Symbiote acted as his circulatory system he didn't really need his heart
"And the best part is... No one would ever believe you. Who can you run to? Maybe the Hero League." He laughed before he put on his friendly smile "I'm so glad we had this conversation today! I can't wait to see you again." He opened a portal to a random rooftop and walked through "The portal will be opened for five minutes. You can decide if you want to stay in Singapore and enjoy what little is left of your lives. Ja ne!" He said before walking through the rooftop door and leaving.

"And the best part is... No one would ever believe you. Who can you run to? Maybe the Hero League." He laughed before he put on his friendly smile "I'm so glad we had this conversation today! I can't wait to see you again." He opened a portal to a random rooftop and walked through "The portal will be opened for five minutes. You can decide if you want to stay in Singapore and enjoy what little is left of your lives. Ja ne!" He said before walking through the rooftop door and leaving.
"Should have let me kill him " Seir said. Nyx sighed. "Yeah maybe but I doubt that would have worked." She looked at Wolfspider. "What do you think we should do?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"So he's killed other Spider-Men so have I. Big Whoop." Wolfspider said
"Still if there's a future where we get taken I like to be prepared. Hes going to learn not to underestimate me" Nyx said as she went towards a shadow. Seir headed towards the portal. He said nothing. Nyx looked over at him. "Have fun watching the league." She said figuring he would go back where they were previously.

"Still if there's a future where we get taken I like to be prepared. Hes going to learn not to underestimate me" Nyx said as she went towards a shadow. Seir headed towards the portal. He said nothing. Nyx looked over at him. "Have fun watching the league." She said figuring he would go back where they were previously.
Wolfspider followed her. "I'm going to kill him. And then I'm going to eat him like I ate his overconfident counterpart." He said

"Nope not at all." He picked up a backpack from a nearby bench.
Jei nervously follows Eric with her hands in her pockets. This is the first time she's ever been invited to anyone's house. Hopefully, his parents will like her. She can already feel her hands starting to glitch as her anxiety grows. She needed a distraction and fast. "So, do you normally take people you just met to your house?"

"Guess we will have to wait until then." James replied "Do we have any x rays of what is going on?"
"Given the how much we know or rather how much we don't we haven't been willing to subject him to any form of radiation. His abilities being radiation based we don't know how it could effect what's happeniong." A scientist said

"Given the how much we know or rather how much we don't we haven't been willing to subject him to any form of radiation. His abilities being radiation based we don't know how it could effect what's happeniong." A scientist said
"Makes sense. Anyone got any syringes of liquid proteins? We need to ensure the cocoon is in a safe environment." James walked over to the thermostat and increased the temperature in the room "Make sure that cocoon stays warm. We're essentially dealing with a very... VERY weird Doctor Who regeneration."

"Makes sense. Anyone got any syringes of liquid proteins? We need to ensure the cocoon is in a safe environment." James walked over to the thermostat and increased the temperature in the room "Make sure that cocoon stays warm. We're essentially dealing with a very... VERY weird Doctor Who regeneration."
"Speaking of. Has anyone been able to contact the Doctor?" Reed asked. "I sent out a message to his phone forever ago." Tony said. "He's always late."

"some of these Artifacts can grant technical immortality, you never age, but you can get killed by any weapon"

"Speaking of. Has anyone been able to contact the Doctor?" Reed asked. "I sent out a message to his phone forever ago." Tony said. "He's always late."
"Ironic considering the TARDIS." James then looked at Tony "This cocoon needs sunlight, warmth and time. That's all we can do now." He then took out his phone and started writing a text.

Back in Edgewood, Makoto got the text in Japanese from James. It said "Avengers and Shield are occupied with Spider-Man. Lotus has a document on your next mission. Head to Russia and find the bio-weapon code named Eden. Go to the airport, hanger 19." Makoto then texted back "kinda busy but it will be done!"

(Ohhh they better not get cought....get kicked out of the park. Though I guess safer the snogging on a dark ride hehe /)//////(\ )
~~~
Aqua looked at him and then away "no...." she softly said "it was actually delicious.....just not allowed to eat most things.....I have to....I ...but I got cought, the director was furious and was punished. But I should know better ...I was asking for it.." she said.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Breeze frowned. "Sounds like the ditector is a bad man."

"Ironic considering the TARDIS." James then looked at Tony "This cocoon needs sunlight, warmth and time. That's all we can do now." He then took out his phone and started writing a text.

Back in Edgewood, Makoto got the text in Japanese from James. It said "Avengers and Shield are occupied with Spider-Man. Lotus has a document on your next mission. Head to Russia and find the bio-weapon code named Eden. Go to the airport, hanger 19." Makoto then texted back "kinda busy but it will be done!"
"I want someone watching over him at all times." Tony said to a security guard

"Hm..i'm picking up something..." Lone wolf was back in his vehicle tuning his radio, it looked different from most other radios, because it was made from an unknown material, and could pick up transmissions from across the stars

Last edited:
Jei nervously follows Eric with her hands in her pockets. This is the first time she's ever been invited to anyone's house. Hopefully, his parents will like her. She can already feel her hands starting to glitch as her anxiety grows. She needed a distraction and fast. "So, do you normally take people you just met to your house?"
"Sometimes. " he shrugged as he walked

"some of these Artifacts can grant technical immortality, you never age, but you can get killed by any weapon"

"Hm..i'm picking up something..." Lone wolf was back in his vehicle tuning his radio, it looked different from most other radios, because it was made from an unknown material, and could pick up transmissions from across the stars
"What are you picking up?" Stella asked.

"well that's good. We at least know for sure they have a limit." Hunter nods.

maddy growled and pounced on Coelacanth. She went to swipe her claws ain't his chest

(I'm not well versed with how much Kala would know about secret spirit organizations..)

"Hey Eris!" Makoto then took off his jacket and turned it inside out, revealing a huge load of high explosives "Wanna give this a shot?" Sasha slowly levitated Makoto above a rooftop "We can try to make an opening!" Sasha screamed
"That'll work! Follow me from a safe distance, and as soon as we're out of the range of his powers, let him have it!" Eris said to Makoto and Sasha.

The Coelacanth tries to fight Maddy off of him as one of her swipes knocks his sword off of him. "What are you trying to poison yourself again?" He then looks and sees Eris escaping. "Oh no you don't. Get back here!" He puts his hands under Maddy's stomach and fires a blast of wind to knock her off of him. Then, he flies off after Eris.

Eris continues to fly forward, noticing The Coelacanth rapidly approaching her untill he finally catches up to her and grabs her. However, she still keeps flying, so he charges his body with electricity and shocks her until she finally falls out of the sky and crashes. The Coelacanth gets up, looking down at Eris. "You annoying brat. I oughta make you suffer for making this difficult, but I'll give you a quick death instead for making this challenging. He goes to draw his sword, but realizes that it's gone. So he tries to conjure another one, but nothing happens. That's when he notices that he's no longer inside of the zone of his powers. The skies return to normal.

"It worked! Now's our chance to finish him before he can use his powers again!" Alita said as she spotted him and Eris.

"That'll work! Follow me from a safe distance, and as soon as we're out of the range of his powers, let him have it!" Eris said to Makoto and Sasha.

The Coelacanth tries to fight Maddy off of him as one of her swipes knocks his sword off of him. "What are you trying to poison yourself again?" He then looks and sees Eris escaping. "Oh no you don't. Get back here!" He puts his hands under Maddy's stomach and fires a blast of wind to knock her off of him. Then, he flies off after Eris.

Eris continues to fly forward, noticing The Coelacanth rapidly approaching her untill he finally catches up to her and grabs her. However, she still keeps flying, so he charges his body with electricity and shocks her until she finally falls out of the sky and crashes. The Coelacanth gets up, looking down at Eris. "You annoying brat. I oughta make you suffer for making this difficult, but I'll give you a quick death instead for making this challenging. He goes to draw his sword, but realizes that it's gone. So he tries to conjure another one, but nothing happens. That's when he notices that he's no longer inside of the zone of his powers. The skies return to normal.

"It worked! Now's our chance to finish him before he can use his powers again!" Alita said as she spotted him and Eris.
maddy got knocked off of him. She turned back to normal but her eyes stayed yellow. "I'll risk getting poisoned to help my friend " she smiled watching Eris take him on.

Hunter smiled seeing Coelacanth out of the power range. As soon as Makoto send off the explosives, she let loose another arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back