• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Misty nods. "Ok..." she hugs him. "Thank you..for everything. I'll do my best to fill your shoes."
He hugged her back. He cast the last spell he could a message spell. "Kala jer last lesson is finished. I leave the rest to you." Then he went to his room got in bed and closed his eyes

the park had several people around, some normal while others had abilities. No one really seemed afraid of showing them off.
Jei studies the people as she eats, wondering how they're all so comfortable with displaying their abilities. She looks down at her hands and studies them. Maybe she should try to be more like them. Maybe embracing her ability instead of trying to tuck it away will help her have more control over it. That's an idea she'll have to inspect more.

"Some sort of attack on his soul. Drained his life force." Another voice said. Sans the skselton was speaking from the corner
"Ah, Sans. Nice to meet the man in the flesh... or lack thereof." James smirked "so an attack on his soul. Believe it or not I have familiarity with that."
Nyx looked at him and laughed. " I guess heroes can be fooled so easily. Do they not know who he is." Right now If Rage saw her she looked like Maddy, just with out the tail. She was just standing next to someone in a metal mask that covered his entire face. Seir said nothing as he just looked at Rage and then back the hero league. "I need to get inside. Cant access thier data since they discovered I hacked that account." Nyx looked at him. "Just figure out the robotic you 's password." He shook his head. "No."
Rage looked at Nyx and tilted his head "huh?" He looked at both of them and smiled before walking over.

He hugged her back. He cast the last spell he could a message spell. "Kala jer last lesson is finished. I leave the rest to you." Then he went to his room got in bed and closed his eyes
Kala got the message, she frowned knowing her friend's time was done. She sent a message back. "Rest well Jace, we will make sure magic remains balanced and the world is safe. I'll make sure your body is laid to rest."

Misty had spent the night having dinner with her parents while they were in town before coming back home and studying the book.

When it came time for the final lesson or what she thought was the final lesson Misty was shocked to see Kala walking in. She wasnt dressed in her more earth colored dress but instead she wore a charcoal grey dress. "Hey Kala where is Jace? I'm ready for our last lesson." Kala looked at her. "Misty I'm sorry..." Misty was silent, clouds forming over the block. Tears started falling from her face as it begun raining. "Yesterday was the last lesson.." Kala nods. "You gave him more time than he was suppose to. He knew you were ready. " Misty ran out, creating a cloud and hopping on it and flying off. Kala sighed.

Wolfspider appeared. "And who's this dear?"

"Ah, Sans. Nice to meet the man in the flesh... or lack thereof." James smirked "so an attack on his soul. Believe it or not I have familiarity with that."

Rage looked at Nyx and tilted his head "huh?" He looked at both of them and smiled before walking over.
"From the news a criminal. Drug lord or something on the lines of it all. I'm curious as why he is in a hero league uniform." Nyx said seeing Wolfspider appear. Seir frowned though it couldnt be seen under his mask. "All heroes should die..." he said to himself.

Jei studies the people as she eats, wondering how they're all so comfortable with displaying their abilities. She looks down at her hands and studies them. Maybe she should try to be more like them. Maybe embracing her ability instead of trying to tuck it away will help her have more control over it. That's an idea she'll have to inspect more.
She would see a boy in about 16 or so. He was making bubbles come out of a water bottle before turning them into different spaces.

She would see a boy in about 16 or so. He was making bubbles come out of a water bottle before turning them into different spaces.
Her eyes stay on the boy as she watches him curiously. After watching for a while, she realizes how creepy she must seem to onlookers. Jei stands up and throws away her trash, then slowly approaches the boy. She just stands there awkwardly until she musters up the courage to speak. "Uhm, hi. What you're doing is really cool." Her voice comes out soft and quiet, almost like a whisper.

Her eyes stay on the boy as she watches him curiously. After watching for a while, she realizes how creepy she must seem to onlookers. Jei stands up and throws away her trash, then slowly approaches the boy. She just stands there awkwardly until she musters up the courage to speak. "Uhm, hi. What you're doing is really cool." Her voice comes out soft and quiet, almost like a whisper.
"Thanks I'm just practicing. Any requests? I can make any shape?" He asked.

"From the news a criminal. Drug lord or something on the lines of it all. I'm curious as why he is in a hero league uniform." Nyx said seeing Wolfspider appear. Seir frowned though it couldnt be seen under his mask. "All heroes should die..." he said to himself.
Wolfspider appeared. "And who's this dear?"
Rage reached them "Ah hello there you all. A splendid day isn't it?" He looked at the three of them. "Maddy and Peter... nice to see you three." His smile was very friendly "Or should I say... Nyx and Wolfspider?"

"yeah well cause of death we get. its the fact that he's turning into a sticky cacoon we don't he should be dead. he is dead. no brain activity no pulse."

Rage reached them "Ah hello there you all. A splendid day isn't it?" He looked at the three of them. "Maddy and Peter... nice to see you three." His smile was very friendly "Or should I say... Nyx and Wolfspider?"
"Say I heard on the Hero League grape vine you're supposed to be goody goody what's your reason mixing it up with us?"

"Say I heard on the Hero League grape vine you're supposed to be goody goody what's your reason mixing it up with us?"
Nyx rolled her eyes. "Yeah your correct about that. Gonna turn us in?" Seir looked over at Wolfspider and Nyx. "Can I kill him.." Rage would notice he was using a voice changer.

Nyx rolled her eyes. "Yeah your correct about that. Gonna turn us in?" Seir looked over at Wolfspider and Nyx. "Can I kill him.." Rage would notice he was using a voice changer.
"A voice changer how cute. Oh but no no. I'm not here to turn you in. I just wanted to talk... Maybe somewhere more private? A random rooftop? I just wanted to do a little fortune telling for you, but being in my uniform conversing with you, people would think you three would be turning a new leaf. Please I insist. A friendly conversation and we can all go home." Rage was still smiling as he opened a portal in the alley in a way to hide it from sight. It led to a random rooftop in Singapore "Don't worry. I'll bring you all back. I promise."
"yeah well cause of death we get. its the fact that he's turning into a sticky cacoon we don't he should be dead. he is dead. no brain activity no pulse."
James looked over at the sticky substance "Any info on this substance?"

"Hmm I think I can." Eric said. He combined a few of his water bubbles and started to form a dog.
Jei's eyes watch closely as he starts to form the dog. She can't help but be overtaken with curiosity. She's never seen an ability quite like his before. Ability users were rare in her old town.

"A voice changer how cute. Oh but no no. I'm not here to turn you in. I just wanted to talk... Maybe somewhere more private? A random rooftop? I just wanted to do a little fortune telling for you, but being in my uniform conversing with you, people would think you three would be turning a new leaf. Please I insist. A friendly conversation and we can all go home." Rage was still smiling as he opened a portal in the alley in a way to hide it from sight. It led to a random rooftop in Singapore "Don't worry. I'll bring you all back. I promise."

James looked over at the sticky substance "Any )

"Upon closer analysis, I have discerned that this adhesive substance bears remarkable resemblance to the fibrous matrix secreted by lepidopteran larvae during their metamorphic phase, particularly when constructing their protective chrysalis. This organic film appears to possess not only structural properties analogous to silk fibroin, but also biochemical markers indicative of complex enzymatic activity. These enzymes likely serve a dual purpose: reinforcing the exoskeletal scaffold while simultaneously catalyzing the breakdown and reorganization of cellular structures within the host." Reed expained.

Given the absence of detectable cardiopulmonary and neurological activity, I postulate that the subject is undergoing an advanced form of cellular reconstitution—akin to the metamorphosis observed in holometabolous organisms. In this process, neural pathways, musculature, and other physiological systems are being deconstructed and reassembled to accommodate a forthcoming morphological alteration. The suspension of critical bodily functions, including cessation of autonomic processes, suggests a profound metabolic stasis, one that mirrors the dormant pupal stage in which organisms suspend growth while undergoing radical internal transformation. In essence, I hypothesize that this state is not death per se, but rather a transitory phase in a yet-to-be-completed biological restructuring."

"let me break that down for anyone in the room who's not a super genius. mister f thinks that peter's turned into chrmical soup for some kind of change." Sans said.

"That doesn't correlate with his ability set. He's not an insect his abilities are all that of spiders." Hank said.

"oh yeah. pym's dubious on the idea."

James looked over at the sticky substance "Any info on this substance?"
"Fortune telling? We got the kid" Nyx said pointing to Seir. "He's told us bits of the future. And kid you cant kill him not right now" She looked at the portal. "Hmm.. " Nyx was currently bandaged up from the attack of Link's master sword. If they needed a quick escape she would pull them through the shadows. "Fine, one small chat." She headed into the portal. Seir looked at Rage. "You first. "

"Fortune telling? We got the kid" Nyx said pointing to Seir. "He's told us bits of the future. And kid you cant kill him not right now" She looked at the portal. "Hmm.. " Nyx was currently bandaged up from the attack of Link's master sword. If they needed a quick escape she would pull them through the shadows. "Fine, one small chat." She headed into the portal. Seir looked at Rage. "You first. "
Wolfspider walked if something was wrong his Spider-Sense would warn him

Jei's eyes watch closely as he starts to form the dog. She can't help but be overtaken with curiosity. She's never seen an ability quite like his before. Ability users were rare in her old town.
He finished. "There you go. A eric orginal." He laughed. He floatd the bubble over to her before it popped.

"Upon closer analysis, I have discerned that this adhesive substance bears remarkable resemblance to the fibrous matrix secreted by lepidopteran larvae during their metamorphic phase, particularly when constructing their protective chrysalis. This organic film appears to possess not only structural properties analogous to silk fibroin, but also biochemical markers indicative of complex enzymatic activity. These enzymes likely serve a dual purpose: reinforcing the exoskeletal scaffold while simultaneously catalyzing the breakdown and reorganization of cellular structures within the host." Reed expained.

Given the absence of detectable cardiopulmonary and neurological activity, I postulate that the subject is undergoing an advanced form of cellular reconstitution—akin to the metamorphosis observed in holometabolous organisms. In this process, neural pathways, musculature, and other physiological systems are being deconstructed and reassembled to accommodate a forthcoming morphological alteration. The suspension of critical bodily functions, including cessation of autonomic processes, suggests a profound metabolic stasis, one that mirrors the dormant pupal stage in which organisms suspend growth while undergoing radical internal transformation. In essence, I hypothesize that this state is not death per se, but rather a transitory phase in a yet-to-be-completed biological restructuring."

"let me break that down for anyone in the room who's not a super genius. mister f thinks that peter's turned into chrmical soup for some kind of change." Sans said.

"That doesn't correlate with his ability set. He's not an insect his abilities are all that of spiders." Hank said.

"oh yeah. pym's dubious on the idea."
"Nerd." James said in a teasing voice to Reed "Regardless, his genetic makeup was altered by a spider, this doesn't necessarily rule out him being part insect. The idea of him being part caterpillar and becoming DNA soup, one has to ask how his neurons would stay in shape. He might lose his memories and such. We can only play the waiting game."

Wolfspider walked if something was wrong his Spider-Sense would warn him
Rage walked through the portal. Wolfspider's spider sense did not go off. "Just a little chat is all." Rage said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back