• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Rage should recognize thit being an alright thing for Peter. Say his had been through this and came out the other side with his organic webs and stingers)
(Maybe, lots of spoilers for Rage's universe if I say anything now)
The shields fade out and another one spawns in front of the clone which he immediately throws at Makoto.
Makoto dodged under it but lifted up a gun into the path of the shield, testing the sharpness of the shield with his glock's barrel.
"Good to meet you." He nods. The teenager tried running away as soon as he was free from the frog. "Last time I get my friends to help me buy a pet " apollo turned tossing a light disc. It hit the teen, making a bubble around him. "Sorry but we will still need to talk to you."
"Just some questions youngling. Nothing serious." Rage looked at the frog "How should we handle that?"

Makoto dodged under it but lifted up a gun into the path of the shield, testing the sharpness of the shield with his glock's barrel.

"Just some questions youngling. Nothing serious." Rage looked at the frog "How should we handle that?"
The shield slices through the barrel and keeps flying. However, the next weapon that Makoto would use would be empowered by Eris' magic. Meanwhile, Eris has some illusions of herself cover Sasha from the ricocheting and splitting shields.

Last edited:
"Looks like you have a choice to make, my dear descendant. You can either keep fighting me as your friends die, or you can protect them, knowing that you won't stand a chance against me." The Coelacanth said.

"Shut up!" Eris yelled as she knocked him back. Then, she looked at the clone that was attacking Hunter and marked it with the same outline of darkness that she marked the original with.

This time, when the clone threw a punch at Hunter, she could see that it was just an illusion and the clone was actually running directly at her, attempting to strike. Meanwhile, Eris had also used her powers to strengthen Hunter's bow and arrows.
Peter was on thr ground. Unconcious.
Maddy made it out the door with out Hunter's owl friend stopping her. "Hey Peter wake up." Her power wasnt doing much to help her but she had to try. She placed a hand on Peter and tried to heal him.

Hunter saw that the clone became an illusion. As the real clone tried striking her. She quickly grabbed the clones arm and flipped him. She looked over and saw a bird had landed with some more of her arrows. She was now up to four. She went for her bow, that a kind squirrel was still watching for her. She picked it up and sent a arrow at the clone before it could try anything else

“What are you talking about?” She asked curiously
Alexander sighed. "Later. Now I'm guessing your here cause of the bracelet." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a multi tool with a built in knife and screwdriver. Of course he would carry one. He grabbed her wrist and started working on the bracelet.

"I really dont want to get grounded." He said with a sigh. Apollo looked at the frog. "Well I think the best choice of action would be to get it home and that is clearly not here. Think you can do something with that portal thing?"

Maddy made it out the door with out Hunter's owl friend stopping her. "Hey Peter wake up." Her power wasnt doing much to help her but she had to try. She placed a hand on Peter and tried to heal him.

Hunter saw that the clone became an illusion. As the real clone tried striking her. She quickly grabbed the clones arm and flipped him. She looked over and saw a bird had landed with some more of her arrows. She was now up to four. She went for her bow, that a kind squirrel was still watching for her. She picked it up and sent a arrow at the clone before it could try anything else
Peter did not wake up. His body was in the early stages of rigor mortis. (He not dead. I mean he is technically but he's also not)

While Maddy was attempting to heal Peter, Alita stood guard, protecting them from any stray or direct attacks.

The empowered arrow pierces through the clone, causing it to fall back down.

The shield slices through the barrel and keeps flying.
Makoto threw away the sliced gun before using his other glock to fire upon the clone
"I really dont want to get grounded." He said with a sigh. Apollo looked at the frog. "Well I think the best choice of action would be to get it home and that is clearly not here. Think you can do something with that portal thing?"
"Oh of course. What place is the frog from?" Rage asked

Makoto threw away the sliced gun before using his other glock to fire upon the clone

When he fires at the clone, he would notice Eris empowering his gun with her magic, causing it to severely damage the clone. Meanwhile, her illusions protect Sasha from the shield's splitting and ricocheting.

While Maddy was attempting to heal Peter, Alita stood guard, protecting them from any stray or direct attacks.

The empowered arrow pierces through the clone, causing it to fall back down.
Peter did not wake up. His body was in the early stages of rigor mortis. (He not dead. I mean he is technically but he's also not)
(got it.) "its not working.." Maddy frowned. Her eyes turned yellow as she let out a growl.

"Woo! Bullseye!" Hunter cheered.

"I have no idea. I just know its not from here " Apollo looked at the teen. "Did the person you bought this from say where it came from?" The teen just crossed his arms. "Nah. He just said it was from another world." Apollo sighed. "Well we got to do something with it. " Another hero league agent ran over with a cloth bag. "Blow some of this on it." Apollo looked at the bag and opened it revealing a magenta colored powder. A he shrugged and blew the dust onto the giant frog and it started to shrink. The teen looked at Apollo. "Now can I keep it? " apollo shook his head,making the light ropes start to cover the frog into a make shift bubble for the time being. "No." He let the teen out of his bubble. "Go speak to the agent. We need your statement to figure out how many more of these there might be"

(got it.) "its not working.." Maddy frowned. Her eyes turned yellow as she let out a growl.

"Woo! Bullseye!" Hunter cheered.
"Oh no. That's not good." Alita said.

The clone gets back up and its gauntlets start lighting up. It runs at Hunter, trying to take her out with it.

If she checked Peter wouldn't have a pulse either
"Oh no. That's not good." Alita said.

The clone gets back up and its gauntlets start lighting up. It runs at Hunter, trying to take her out with it.
she checked his pulse. "No pulse..." she goes to stand back up. She clutched her chest feeling a pain from the stab word. "His..stupid blades.. hes gonna pay for this." She growled. Maddy really couldnt take seeing another person she cares about dead."

She stays still aiming her arrow and letting it go.

she checked his pulse. "No pulse..." she goes to stand back up. She clutched her chest feeling a pain from the stab word. "His..stupid blades.. hes gonna pay for this." She growled. Maddy really couldnt take seeing another person she cares about dead."

The arrow pierces through the clone and destroys it. The gauntlets cause an explosion on the way out.

The Coelacanth takes advantage of Eris spreading her powers then and stabs her with his sword. "Heh. Got you at last."

Eris goes limp, but then she hears Maddy say "no pulse" and the shadows overtake her. She knees him in the stomach and then kicks him in the head, knocking him down hard.

Peter's body lay motionless. Scout was the one to take it from her. "I'll get his body somewhere safe." He said
Y

The arrow pierces through the clone and destroys it. The gauntlets cause an explosion on the way out.

The Coelacanth takes advantage of Eris spreading her powers then and stabs her with his sword. "Heh. Got you at last."

Eris goes limp, but then she hears Maddy say "no pulse" and the shadows overtake her. She knees him in the stomach and then kicks him in the head, knocking him down hard.
Peter's body lay motionless. Scout was the one to take it from her. "I'll get his body somewhere safe." He said
Y
not expecting the explosion, Hunter got back in it sending her back and to the ground.

"thanks Scout." She said. She wanted to go wolf right now but she was holding it back. She looked and saw Hunter needed help and went over to her side.

Alexander sighed. "Later. Now I'm guessing your here cause of the bracelet." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a multi tool with a built in knife and screwdriver. Of course he would carry one. He grabbed her wrist and started working on the bracelet.

She just watched him, curious as to what he meant, she did hope Alex would be alright

She just watched him, curious as to what he meant, she did hope Alex would be alright
Alexander silently fiddled with the bracelet. A few times his eyes seemed to zone out but it didnt last long. He stopped and looked at her. "Why do you like him?"

Alex's fight was going well. His opponent had super strength so as of right now he only had a few dings in his armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back