• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Will a rocket launcher help?" Makoto asked as he pointed to the RPG on his back.
"Here? Hmm I dont know, it might. " she said looking around. "We have to be careful. We dont want to hit any bystanders if they show up., in case this guy decides to use our weapons against us. " a bird landed on her shoulder. It chirps as she nods.

Alex looked at his opponent. "Let's do this." He starts fighting.

K-9 followed her. Alexander was still in the stands. He didnt know that Alex had noticed him.

Killian approached Alexander and tapped his shoulder “hey, why do you look like my boyfriend?” She asked

"Eris move!" Peter ran and tackled her out of the way

"sounds like stuff from the myths I heard growing up. Gods killing their children." Hunter said looking up and seeing the sky change. "That doesnt look good." She sees Peter tackle Eris away from the chains and continues to shoot at Coelacanth.

Makoto looked at the whole situation "I don't think I'm equipped for this." he then aimed his desert eagle at the chains and fired upon them, striking each chain, hoping to break them with the gun alone.
Hunter and Makoto would notice their weapons lighting up. Makoto's shots are now successfully breaking the chains while Hunter's shots are finally affecting The Coelacanth. Finally, before the chains could reach Peter and Eris, they get swallowed up by rose petals and disintegrate into dust.

The Coelacanth steps back. "You figured it out, didn't you? That damn bounty hunter must've told you."

Eris smirks. "Yep. Your powers give you a significant advantage in combat because they work like mine, but because they work like mine, I can use mine the same way. This city is in your world, but I've made a pocket inside of it where my powers are just as effective. More importantly, I can power up other people's weapons as well."

"I see....." He said, visibly annoyed. "No matter, your powers have a weakness that mine don't. We may be equals in versatility, but you can't sustain yourself like I can, so all I have to do is wear you down." He summons a pair of clones, this time much stronger than the scouts he had before. One rushes at Hunter with a pair of gauntlets while the other runs at Makoto with a shield. The real one throws his sword at Peter and disappears. Eris catches the blade with a clone of her own whole The Coelacanth appears behind her, ready to strike. However, just before he attacks, a dark wave pulses from Eris, allowing Peter to see the outline of the attacker.

Hunter and Makoto would notice their weapons lighting up. Makoto's shots are now successfully breaking the chains while Hunter's shots are finally affecting The Coelacanth. Finally, before the chains could reach Peter and Eris, they get swallowed up by rose petals and disintegrate into dust.

The Coelacanth steps back. "You figured it out, didn't you? That damn bounty hunter must've told you."

Eris smirks. "Yep. Your powers give you a significant advantage in combat because they work like mine, but because they work like mine, I can use mine the same way. This city is in your world, but I've made a pocket inside of it where my powers are just as effective. More importantly, I can power up other people's weapons as well."

"I see....." He said, visibly annoyed. "No matter, your powers have a weakness that mine don't. We may be equals in versatility, but you can't sustain yourself like I can, so all I have to do is wear you down." He summons a pair of clones, this time much stronger than the scouts he had before. One rushes at Hunter with a pair of gauntlets while the other runs at Makoto with a shield. The real one throws his sword at Peter and disappears. Eris catches the blade with a clone of her own whole The Coelacanth appears behind her, ready to strike. However, just before he attacks, a dark wave pulses from Eris, allowing Peter to see the outline of the attacker.
Peter jumps in the way taking the hit

"Hmm always full of surprises Eris." Hunter smiled. She sees the one come at her with the gauntlets. She sends out three shots, aiming for its head, stomach and then knee.

"That's not a solution"
"It's a suggestion." She responded

Makoto fired upon the shield, hoping the bullets would penetrate. "Well seems like things are about to get interesting." Sasha flung several trash cans at the clone with her mind "It feels weird. As if we are at the end of someone's arc." "let's hope we're not the disposable extras." Makoto chuckled as he reloaded.

Peter fires webbing at the outline. Or would have. But his webshooters werte empty. "Damn it."

"It's a suggestion." She responded

Makoto fired upon the shield, hoping the bullets would penetrate. "Well seems like things are about to get interesting." Sasha flung several trash cans at the clone with her mind "It feels weird. As if we are at the end of someone's arc." "let's hope we're not the disposable extras." Makoto chuckled as he reloaded.
(Hey do you want Rage to be doing anything right now?)

At the book store Misty was getting her bag ready for her next lesson with Jace. It was filled with lots of things to take notes with. She's been working hard to make sure she was prepared to take his place but she still wasn't sure about it. The front door opened and she saw a few familiar faces. An older woman with shoulder length brown hair with a flower clip, she wore a long black skirt and purple top. The other was a man about the same age as the woman. He had short brown hair and a mustache. He wore khaki pants and a white shirt. “Hey there rainstorm.” He said with a chuckle. Misty laughed. “Mom. Dad been a while.” She gave them each a hug. Her mom smiled as she looked Misty over. “So this was the consequence from a spell you mentioned?” Misty nods, this being the first time her parents had seen her in a bit. “Yeah…had to gain a few years for a spell.” The three talked in the book shop for a couple minutes. Misty telling them about Edgewood and the friends she met.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

At the book store Misty was getting her bag ready for her next lesson with Jace. It was filled with lots of things to take notes with. She's been working hard to make sure she was prepared to take his place but she still wasn't sure about it. The front door opened and she saw a few familiar faces. An older woman with shoulder length brown hair with a flower clip, she wore a long black skirt and purple top. The other was a man about the same age as the woman. He had short brown hair and a mustache. He wore khaki pants and a white shirt. “Hey there rainstorm.” He said with a chuckle. Misty laughed. “Mom. Dad been a while.” She gave them each a hug. Her mom smiled as she looked Misty over. “So this was the consequence from a spell you mentioned?” Misty nods, this being the first time her parents had seen her in a bit. “Yeah…had to gain a few years for a spell.” The three talked in the book shop for a couple minutes. Misty telling them about Edgewood and the friends she met.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Jace arrived. His eyes were bloodshot and his body was in the early staged of decomposition. He managed to hode the stench with a potion

Jace arrived. His eyes were bloodshot and his body was in the early staged of decomposition. He managed to hode the stench with a potion
Misty gave a small smile seeing Jace. "Hey Jace. I was just about to meet you for our lesson. My parents just got into town. " a thought came into her mind. "Oh I just remembered. I forgot a book upstairs be right back." She said before going up the stairs towards the back.

Her dad looked at Jace and held out his hand."Simon Chambers and this is my wife River. I hope our daughter hasn't been causing you any issues."

Misty gave a small smile seeing Jace. "Hey Jace. I was just about to meet you for our lesson. My parents just got into town. " a thought came into her mind. "Oh I just remembered. I forgot a book upstairs be right back." She said before going up the stairs towards the back.

Her dad looked at Jace and held out his hand."Simon Chambers and this is my wife River. I hope our daughter hasn't been causing you any issues."
He shook his hand. "She's got a lot of potential. More than she knows."

He shook his hand. "She's got a lot of potential. More than she knows."
Simon laughed. “That's our wild mage for ya. She wanted to travel around to keep learning. Leaving the farm. Havent had to worry about rebuilding the barn the last few years. I guess she finally found a teacher who can handle her. ” River looked at Jace with a concern look. “Are you in pain from what's happening to you?” Simon turned to her. "River, you dont have to go right into that." River gave him a look. "Just a question dear."

Simon laughed. “That's our wild mage for ya. She wanted to travel around to keep learning. Leaving the farm. Havent had to worry about rebuilding the barn the last few years. I guess she finally found a teacher who can handle her. ” River looked at Jace with a concern look. “Are you in pain from what's happening to you?” Simon turned to her. "River, you dont have to go right into that." River gave him a look. "Just a question dear."
Jace smiled weakley. "Not anymore... All my nerves are dead now." He said. "Most of me is. The last of the magic that brought me back is being used to keep my brain and heart going. I give it a week before I'm dead properly again..." He sighed. "Shame... I liked being alive again. But there's a reason I tore pages out of that book when I gave it to her..."

Jace smiled weakley. "Not anymore... All my nerves are dead now." He said. "Most of me is. The last of the magic that brought me back is being used to keep my brain and heart going. I give it a week before I'm dead properly again..." He sighed. "Shame... I liked being alive again. But there's a reason I tore pages out of that book when I gave it to her..."
"Well I hope you enjoy your remaining time here, misty spoke highly of you." River smiled. Misty came back from upstairs with the book "Found it." Simon chuckled. "Well we wont take up anymore of your time rainstorm. How about we go do dinner tomorrow night?" misty nods. "Sounds good. " after saying thier goodbyes Misty locked up the shop. "So what's on the lesson board today?"

(Yeah sure, why not? He should be scouting around do to hero work.)
(Alright. I got an idea.) In another part of the city not to far from the hero league. There was a very large red skinned frog with several eyes, hoping around, a pair of legs could be seen hanging from its mouth. Apollo was there in a blue and black hero league uniform with a name badge on a lanyard. Being in the hero league was a recent change for him. He used his powers to make a bow and started shooting arrows, but it looked like he wasnt trying to kill the beast.

"Well I hope you enjoy your remaining time here, misty spoke highly of you." River smiled. Misty came back from upstairs with the book "Found it." Simon chuckled. "Well we wont take up anymore of your time rainstorm. How about we go do dinner tomorrow night?" misty nods. "Sounds good. " after saying thier goodbyes Misty locked up the shop. "So what's on the lesson board today?"
"Necromancy. There's mopre to it than just zombies or trying to cheat death." He said. "Necromancy is a manipulation of life and death,. You can revive a conciousness temporarily without returning the soul." They had gone through all other forms of magic. Jace had been saving necrtomancy for last

"Necromancy. There's mopre to it than just zombies or trying to cheat death." He said. "Necromancy is a manipulation of life and death,. You can revive a conciousness temporarily without returning the soul." They had gone through all other forms of magic. Jace had been saving necrtomancy for last
"Really? You sure I can do this? That sounds pretty hard." She said. (Dude this is perfect for something I was going to plan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back