• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I pushed a button on a machine. It was shiny." Diana said. Dana just shook her head. "Diana please do not touch the equipment unless asked. I don't wat you getting hurt." Dana said in a mom tone of voice. "You guys should get back to the city. "
Jax nodded in affirmation, though his face was kinda scrunched from trying not to laugh at Diana's mishaps.
"Yea, it's getting late... Hate to ask but can I be teleported?"
Jax loved teleporting. It was so quick and efficient.

Jax nodded in affirmation, though his face was kinda scrunched from trying not to laugh at Diana's mishaps.
"Yea, it's getting late... Hate to ask but can I be teleported?"
Jax loved teleporting. It was so quick and efficient.
Diana smiled. "Yep." She put her hand on Jax's shoulder. "Bye Dana talk to you soon." She teleported her and Jax back to his house.

He sees Janus on a building.

Oz went to strike the assassin another one had came and used rope to lasso his wrist. "Really two on one, no fair." He said in a serious tone."you have no idea who you're dealing with."
"Janus? Why are you helping Minerva I thought you were all for him not being part of- oh three Janus' I'll bet you're not the one I wanna be talking to." He said

"Janus? Why are you helping Minerva I thought you were all for him not being part of- oh three Janus' I'll bet you're not the one I wanna be talking to." He said
"You think?" He said in an angry voice. "That fool his him from us" the other two personalities of Janus didn't know that the third one hid Oz till now. He then spoke in his normal voice. "We are getting the boy back."

Oz grabbed the lasso and pulled the assassin towards him before the throwing him at the first. Illusions started to show up around him. They were illusions of drawings oz had made as a kid. They were terrifying monsters.

"You think?" He said in an angry voice. "That fool his him from us" the other two personalities of Janus didn't know that the third one hid Oz till now. He then spoke in his normal voice. "We are getting the boy back."

Oz grabbed the lasso and pulled the assassin towards him before the throwing him at the first. Illusions started to show up around him. They were illusions of drawings oz had made as a kid. They were terrifying monsters.
"Yeah not happening." Peter said. "Sorry but he's as willing to join you as Maddy is" He said.

The robbers look out the window and stay inside. Alex was scanning the building. "Hmm no backdoor." He looks around. " we could try entering through the vents "
Rex heard Alex, and let out a puff of air. He smacked his tail on the ground, and demolished the grate of a vent. That was when he started shrinking. To a troodon. A dinosaur that only came up to a man’s knee. “Come on then” he said. Walking into the vent.

Rex heard Alex, and let out a puff of air. He smacked his tail on the ground, and demolished the grate of a vent. That was when he started shrinking. To a troodon. A dinosaur that only came up to a man’s knee. “Come on then” he said. Walking into the vent.
Jackson walked by. He looked at Alex. "Whoa, a dinosaur. That's cool." He said.

"Yeah not happening." Peter said. "Sorry but he's as willing to join you as Maddy is" He said.
"Yeah." Janus said. "I know" a door appeared by him as a loud howled echo through the city. "Looks like his illusions are coming to life."

Civilians around Oz and the assassins screams when one of the large monsters howled. They ran away as Oz pulled the shuriken out of his shoulder. "Go enjoy your new home." He said to the illusions who went at the two assassins. The illusions got close to the assassins and turned into smoke entering their minds. Oz started walking away, knowing that the assassins will always see the monsters he created. Blood started soaking up his shirt.

"Yeah." Janus said. "I know" a door appeared by him as a loud howled echo through the city. "Looks like his illusions are coming to life."

Civilians around Oz and the assassins screams when one of the large monsters howled. They ran away as Oz pulled the shuriken out of his shoulder. "Go enjoy your new home." He said to the illusions who went at the two assassins. The illusions got close to the assassins and turned into smoke entering their minds. Oz started walking away, knowing that the assassins will always see the monsters he created. Blood started soaking up his shirt.
Peter followed his Spider-Sense. If they were actually becoming real his Spider-Sense would know.

Jackson walked by. He looked at Alex. "Whoa, a dinosaur. That's cool." He said.
"Hi Jackson. Just another super. We're gonna stop a robbery" he said turning to his friend and then watched Rex transform.

"Hi Jackson. Just another super. We're gonna stop a robbery" he said turning to his friend and then watched Rex transform.
The dark vent wasn’t much of a problem to troodon eyes. There was a way straight through. He started to slowly walk forward careful not to make a sound

Peter followed his Spider-Sense. If they were actually becoming real his Spider-Sense would know.
Peter found the assassins on the ground, terrified. "Get it away.." One of them said moving backward. Janus had followed Peter. "They are real to them now. Wonder he he did it." He picked up the bloody shuriken. "Looks like they got a hit on him.

Oz kept walking until he was in an alley way. He fell to the ground. Putting his hand on the wound. An illusion of a younger Maddy appeared in front f him. " you know better than to pull it out, you can bleed out." Oz chuckled. "I know Mads... We been through this before..tons of times.."

"Oh well have fun." Jackson said.
The dark vent wasn’t much of a problem to troodon eyes. There was a way straight through. He started to slowly walk forward careful not to make a sound
"See ya" he said and followed into the vent. In the store the group of robbers held the cashier at gun point while a few of them had been collecting the more valuable merchandise.

"See ya" he said and followed into the vent. In the store the group of robbers held the cashier at gun point while a few of them had been collecting the more valuable merchandise.
“What’s the plan” whispered Rex.

Peter found the assassins on the ground, terrified. "Get it away.." One of them said moving backward. Janus had followed Peter. "They are real to them now. Wonder he he did it." He picked up the bloody shuriken. "Looks like they got a hit on him.

Oz kept walking until he was in an alley way. He fell to the ground. Putting his hand on the wound. An illusion of a younger Maddy appeared in front f him. " you know better than to pull it out, you can bleed out." Oz chuckled. "I know Mads... We been through this before..tons of times.."
Peter walked through Maddy. "Okay uo we get." He said. He helped Oz up and webbed the wound to control the bleeding.

Peter looked at the illusion of Maddy. He got Oz out of the alley way. "So that's fun, I'd say about 40 to 50 collective assasins and citizens will be sent to a mental facility for the rest of their lives." Peter said.
The illusion disappeared. Oz looked at him. " the citizens will forget in a couple days..the only main targets were the assassins..they'll remember "

The illusion disappeared. Oz looked at him. " the citizens will forget in a couple days..the only main targets were the assassins..they'll remember "
One of the illusions slashed at Peter. Peter just walked right past it. He didn't seem at all scared of the illusions.

"You get the guy by the counter, I get the ones stealing?" He suggested, his arm turning into a energy cannon.
Rex nodded and ran forward. His small size helped him go unnoticed he prepared to sink his teeth into a nearby leg

Rex nodded and ran forward. His small size helped him go unnoticed he prepared to sink his teeth into a nearby leg
Alex waited for Rex to bite the robber before he came out of hidding. "Hurry up guys we don't have long. " the robber with the gun said as the others were filing up their bags with loot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back