• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jax followed behind, but was starting to lag. His short leg-span having a hard time keeping up with Dana. However the walk was short, which was a blessing to the short toxicologist. "Alright. Don't want to get tackled to the ground by security on my way out"
Jax told Dana with a small bit of sarcasm in his voice.
"Well security is busy right now so don't worry about it." Dana looked at Diana. "Come on down now " Diana teleported out, she was behind Jax now. "It was fun"

"You. How dare you do such a thing to me!" He yelled at Oz. Though Pete's attack had done the needed damage. "Dang, should pulled the punch." Peter said. He had completely chattered Dooms arms.
"I did what was needed" Oz said. "I could do worse if you want" he said serious.

He nods. "Makes sense"
"Well the T. rex does beat the bad guys pretty fast. But sometimes when I get...angry I can lose myself, and...it's not good" said Rex. Taking a sniff of the air, just in case something was going on, and he might pick up the smell

Allyson smiled, hitting the ball and got it in.
Dru sighed and took another shot this one went flying even though it looked like he barely tapped it. Dru blinked and the sound of bending metal could be heard as he bent the golf club.

"Well the T. rex does beat the bad guys pretty fast. But sometimes when I get...angry I can lose myself, and...it's not good" said Rex. Taking a sniff of the air, just in case something was going on, and he might pick up the smell
"Yeah my friend is a werewolf, she sometimes loses control." He said. There was a alarm going off.

"Yeah my friend is a werewolf, she sometimes loses control." He said. There was a alarm going off.
Rex heard the alarm. "Well looks like something's going on" he said. Taking a second to think of a form. He shifted into a carnotaurus, and roared before running towards the noise.
(If you're not sure what any of the dinosaurs I mention are just please look them up)

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral: hero

name: Ashlyn woods

Code name: Neptune's pearl (she just usually goes by Neptune)

Appearance:
1519939505205.png
Powers/abilities:
blood manipulation
Also Called
  • Blood Sorcery
  • Hemomancy
Capabilities
The user has the inherent power in their blood to manipulate and/or fuel spell-casting. This is an ancient version that predates word-based magic and was considered by some to be more powerful. Blood Magic was a kind of magic based on the employment of blood which is an important component in many rituals, spells and other aspects of the supernatural world.

Applications
Associations
Limitations
Weapons(optional):
Throwing knives and daggers

Weaknesses:
other than the listed limitations, she can be killed like any other

Backstory(optional): To be revealed

Other info(optional): her codename origionates from her always blue hair and her love for water

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral: hero

name: Ashlyn woods

Code name: Neptune's pearl (she just usually goes by Neptune)

Appearance:
View attachment 407256
Powers/abilities:
blood manipulation
Also Called
  • Blood Sorcery
  • Hemomancy
Capabilities
The user has the inherent power in their blood to manipulate and/or fuel spell-casting. This is an ancient version that predates word-based magic and was considered by some to be more powerful. Blood Magic was a kind of magic based on the employment of blood which is an important component in many rituals, spells and other aspects of the supernatural world.

Applications
Associations
Limitations
Weapons(optional):
Throwing knives and daggers

Weaknesses:
other than the listed limitations, she can be killed like any other

Backstory(optional): To be revealed

Other info(optional): her codename origionates from her always blue hair and her love for water
(Can you post this in the character thread? The link is on the first page)

Rex heard the alarm. "Well looks like something's going on" he said. Taking a second to think of a form. He shifted into a carnotaurus, and roared before running towards the noise.
(If you're not sure what any of the dinosaurs I mention are just please look them up)
He used his rocket boots and followed. the sound of the alarm was coming from a pawn shop.

"Well security is busy right now so don't worry about it." Dana looked at Diana. "Come on down now " Diana teleported out, she was behind Jax now. "It was fun"
Jax was going to wave to Diana while she was in the bubble but that was before she teleported. Which scared him, with his enhanced reflexes and all. So Jax ended up jumping into the air like a stupid cat.
"I won't ever get used to people teleporting behind me like that. Anyways! It looks fun. But how did that happen?"
Jax asked Diana. Looking up at her.

Jax was going to wave to Diana while she was in the bubble but that was before she teleported. Which scared him, with his enhanced reflexes and all. So Jax ended up jumping into the air like a stupid cat.
"I won't ever get used to people teleporting behind me like that. Anyways! It looks fun. But how did that happen?"
Jax asked Diana. Looking up at her.
"I pushed a button on a machine. It was shiny." Diana said. Dana just shook her head. "Diana please do not touch the equipment unless asked. I don't wat you getting hurt." Dana said in a mom tone of voice. "You guys should get back to the city. "

He used his rocket boots and followed. the sound of the alarm was coming from a pawn shop.
Rex stopped at the pawn shop, and sniffed the air. Five people, guns. Fear. No blood...yet. He growled. If it was only the bad guys in there he would've already charged through the wall, and chewed them to a pulp. Rex gave an extremely loud roar, hoping to lure at least one guy outside.

Rex stopped at the pawn shop, and sniffed the air. Five people, guns. Fear. No blood...yet. He growled. If it was only the bad guys in there he would've already charged through the wall, and chewed them to a pulp. Rex gave an extremely loud roar, hoping to lure at least one guy outside.
The robbers look out the window and stay inside. Alex was scanning the building. "Hmm no backdoor." He looks around. " we could try entering through the vents "

"Sure thing." Peter said. He went to the hospital and gave Doom to the Doctors. "<Give him care keep him sedated, then get the police.>" He said in French.
The doctor s nodded taking him away.

Oz continued walking around Paris long for a place to hide when a shuriken was thrown at him, hitting him in the shoulder. It wasn't long till the one who threw it revealed himself, he ran at Oz. Oz waited for the right moment and swept him under his feet. He reached I to his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife.

The doctor s nodded taking him away.

Oz continued walking around Paris long for a place to hide when a shuriken was thrown at him, hitting him in the shoulder. It wasn't long till the one who threw it revealed himself, he ran at Oz. Oz waited for the right moment and swept him under his feet. He reached I to his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife.
Peter swung around paris keeping an eye out for trouble.

Peter swung around paris keeping an eye out for trouble.
He sees Janus on a building.

Oz went to strike the assassin another one had came and used rope to lasso his wrist. "Really two on one, no fair." He said in a serious tone."you have no idea who you're dealing with."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back