• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well I'll probably send you some paperwork to fill out and I believe that is it." Dana said. The AI Friday spoke "you should know Diana had found her way into one of the labs and is trapped in a bubble."
Jax started to imagine Diana trapped in a bubble, wiggling around and trying to get out. Floating around the room, but then he comprehended what Dana said and his demeanor changed quickly...
"How much paper work are we talking here?"

Jax started to imagine Diana trapped in a bubble, wiggling around and trying to get out. Floating around the room, but then he comprehended what Dana said and his demeanor changed quickly...
"How much paper work are we talking here?"
" not much. It pretty much is what we already talked about. " she smiled. "I'm coming Friday" she was heading back to the elevator.

Oz got pushed back by the beam. "You could have mentioned that before I attacked."
"Yeah I probably could have." Peter said. "I'm not sure where the weak points in his armor are. But, being clad in indestructible metal doesn't make HIM indestructible. We just need to figure out his weakness." Peter said.

Rex flew over the city in the form of a pteranodon. It was a slow day, and he was bored. He looked around. Nothing there, or there. Big suprise nothing in the park either. He screeched just to entertain himself, and swooped down to gain speed, before going up again.

"Yeah I probably could have." Peter said. "I'm not sure where the weak points in his armor are. But, being clad in indestructible metal doesn't make HIM indestructible. We just need to figure out his weakness." Peter said.
Oz nodded trying to search Doom's memories

Rex flew over the city in the form of a pteranodon. It was a slow day, and he was bored. He looked around. Nothing there, or there. Big suprise nothing in the park either. He screeched just to entertain himself, and swooped down to gain speed, before going up again.
Alex was walking around and heard the screech. "what was that"

Victor von Doom (Earth-616) (Read the history for a detailed description I'll give you an abridged version) He saw Doom as a college student. An experiment went horribly wrong and he was deformed. He blamed Reed Richards of the FF and became a villain and took over Latvaria.
Oz chuckled. "i can see why you were the mask. my uncle's face is scared but he doesnt wear one. hmm.." He used Doom's memories to create an illusion of his mother

Rex swooped down, and landed. Reverting back to his human self as he landed. "Well yeah I guess" said Rex. Rubbing his hands together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back