• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

. "in a way I am." His body turned to metal armor. "i'm a cyborg" He smiled. "i can find something to do if you want"
“Well that sounds fine. Usually I just turn into different dinosaurs and run around just for giggles” said Rex.

Alex nodded. "well you probably scare a bunch of people as well. its not everyday there are dinosaurs."
“Yeah one time I was like a raptor or something and I walked past a theater that’d just played Jurassic park. I felt a little bad after that”

" not much. It pretty much is what we already talked about. " she smiled. "I'm coming Friday" she was heading back to the elevator.
"Oh alright! good. I was thinking id be filling out paperwork for weeks"
Jax followed around with a hop and a skip in his step. Happy to finally be a certified hero. well soon anyways.
"Coming to where?"

"Oh alright! good. I was thinking id be filling out paperwork for weeks"
Jax followed around with a hop and a skip in his step. Happy to finally be a certified hero. well soon anyways.
"Coming to where?"
"To get Diana out of a bubble." Dana laughed. " She's in one of the other labs. Marcus should know to keep an eye on her. She is just curious about everything."

"definately cliche." He said. "so can you transform into any dinosaur?"
"Every dinosaur I've tried so far. That includes swimming, and flying reptiles. I haven't tried to do anything like a sabertooth tiger, but I mean I'm not so sure that'd work" said Rex.

"To get Diana out of a bubble." Dana laughed. " She's in one of the other labs. Marcus should know to keep an eye on her. She is just curious about everything."
Jax started to get a giggle. But he suppressed it to a smirk. "Yea, I'm really happy I decided to join you guys. But I almost blew a hole through Diana when we met. With my piece"
Jax taps his jacket pocket
"We're we supposed to disarm"
Jax whispered to Dana worried

Jax started to get a giggle. But he suppressed it to a smirk. "Yea, I'm really happy I decided to join you guys. But I almost blew a hole through Diana when we met. With my piece"
Jax taps his jacket pocket
"We're we supposed to disarm"
Jax whispered to Dana worried
"Most do but others prefer to keep their weapons on them." She said getting to the elevator, after a short ride she headed down a hallway to another lab where they find Diana floating in a bubble, smiling. There was a man in the lab too. "I turn my back for two minutes" Marcus said. Dana laughed. "Come on out of the bubble Diana I know you can" Diana smiled."aww"

"Most do but others prefer to keep their weapons on them." She said getting to the elevator, after a short ride she headed down a hallway to another lab where they find Diana floating in a bubble, smiling. There was a man in the lab too. "I turn my back for two minutes" Marcus said. Dana laughed. "Come on out of the bubble Diana I know you can" Diana smiled."aww"
Jax followed behind, but was starting to lag. His short leg-span having a hard time keeping up with Dana. However the walk was short, which was a blessing to the short toxicologist. "Alright. Don't want to get tackled to the ground by security on my way out"
Jax told Dana with a small bit of sarcasm in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back