• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dana mumbled to herself. " could probably kill a few people I know in a matter of seconds. " she looked at him. "I'll see if I can find a way to cure this for you" (its cool)
Jax nodded and smirked
"I appreciate the offer and I'll take it. Though I doubt anything you find will be conclusive. Reversing these changes is..... Difficult, and more likely than not worse than than the serums effects"
Jax personally ignored the words be barely heard muttered. Yea he could hear them, it was a quite lab. But she didn't know that... He thinks

Jax nodded and smirked
"I appreciate the offer and I'll take it. Though I doubt anything you find will be conclusive. Reversing these changes is..... Difficult, and more likely than not worse than than the serums effects"
Jax personally ignored the words be barely heard muttered. Yea he could hear them, it was a quite lab. But she didn't know that... He thinks
"Well we can always try. The hero league was made to help people after all. " Dana said.

"Well we can always try. The hero league was made to help people after all. " Dana said.
Jax decided to cave. Admittedly he doesn't want to give up the serums effects. But it was still good to have to option.
"Alright, but I want to study this further. See it's full effects. Now, back to what we were talking about earlier"
Jax walks back over to the table they were sitting at earlier and sits down.
"So what else is there to talk about in this hero business?"

Jax decided to cave. Admittedly he doesn't want to give up the serums effects. But it was still good to have to option.
"Alright, but I want to study this further. See it's full effects. Now, back to what we were talking about earlier"
Jax walks back over to the table they were sitting at earlier and sits down.
"So what else is there to talk about in this hero business?"
" depends on what you would like to know." She said sitting back down.

" depends on what you would like to know." She said sitting back down.
Jax smirked at finailly getting back on topic. Even if it was a empty smirk, with most of his mind being overtooken with new found stress.
"I guess the next question is, What do i say to law enforcement. Many officers want to kill me. There's a bounty on me there bigger than 50 years worth of checks for them."

" blah blah blah." Oz said rolling his eyes. At that moment he made illusions of the assassins appear, making it seem like they had an army.
"Many armies have attacked me on my own. All have failed. For I am Doom Ruler o-" "Ruler of Latvaria, Bringer of our Doom, Owner of the worlds biggest ego." Peter said. "We get the point."

Jax smirked at finailly getting back on topic. Even if it was a empty smirk, with most of his mind being overtooken with new found stress.
"I guess the next question is, What do i say to law enforcement. Many officers want to kill me. There's a bounty on me there bigger than 50 years worth of checks for them."
" we can get you a badge " she said. "Just show it to them. Also just cause you work with us, doesn't mean you are immune to the laws. "

"Many armies have attacked me on my own. All have failed. For I am Doom Ruler o-" "Ruler of Latvaria, Bringer of our Doom, Owner of the worlds biggest ego." Peter said. "We get the point."
Oz looked at Doom, trying to see if he can pick up some weak points. " bigger ego than my family "

Oz looked at Doom, trying to see if he can pick up some weak points. " bigger ego than my family "
Dru heard his phone go off as they nesred the last hole and it was Yan. He said that several of his friends had gone to Paris. Dru upon hearing this closed his hand and broke his phone in rage.

Zadcok heard Kala telling him she was leaving and said "be careful and call if you need help.

Dru heard his phone go off as they nesred the last hole and it was Yan. He said that several of his friends had gone to Paris. Dru upon hearing this closed his hand and broke his phone in rage.

Zadcok heard Kala telling him she was leaving and said "be careful and call if you need help.
" Dru whats wrong?" Allyson asked

Dru said "they went to Paris. I hate that place, if you had let me I would've wiped it off the map." Dru said in a huffy tone.
"Okay so they went to Paris don't get upset about it." Allyson said and crossed her arms, still holding the golf club. "Yes I know you would have. That's why the past me did it"

"Okay so they went to Paris don't get upset about it." Allyson said and crossed her arms, still holding the golf club. "Yes I know you would have. That's why the past me did it"
Dru waves a hand and said "I'm not mad they went I'm mad where it is. I can't stand that place, there's nothing good there. Anyways if they call for help I won't come." Dru said with a frown.

Dru waves a hand and said "I'm not mad they went I'm mad where it is. I can't stand that place, there's nothing good there. Anyways if they call for help I won't come." Dru said with a frown.
"You know its been over a centaury. Can't you just move on." She said zoning out for a second.

" we can get you a badge " she said. "Just show it to them. Also just cause you work with us, doesn't mean you are immune to the laws. "
Jax chuckled, under his breath. "Understood. And thanks. Lives easier when your not being hunted. So anything else you want to mention? Or are we done"
Jax honestly couldn't think of anything else he needs to talk about. thinking he covered all the bases Jax awaited confirmation.

Jax chuckled, under his breath. "Understood. And thanks. Lives easier when your not being hunted. So anything else you want to mention? Or are we done"
Jax honestly couldn't think of anything else he needs to talk about. thinking he covered all the bases Jax awaited confirmation.
"Well I'll probably send you some paperwork to fill out and I believe that is it." Dana said. The AI Friday spoke "you should know Diana had found her way into one of the labs and is trapped in a bubble."

"You know its been over a centaury. Can't you just move on." She said zoning out for a second.
"It may be a centruy is a long time for you but not for me. I'm still upset." Dru sighed and looked at the next hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back