• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She looked at the club. "Dru....something upsetting you?"
"Yes all this stuff going on and I'm here being useless, don't get me wrong I love our dates but sometimes I wonder how they get into so much trouble."

"Yes all this stuff going on and I'm here being useless, don't get me wrong I love our dates but sometimes I wonder how they get into so much trouble."
"Dru if you think they are in trouble, then call them? I'm sure they are fine. Unless you don't think so and want to head to Paris" Allyson said holding out her phone to him, knowing Paris would be the last place he would want to go.

"Alright. Hey I been seeing Janus around, should I let the other Agents know that if we see him to capture him?" She asked.
"Yeah him and any others they come across." Peter said. He got back to apartment. "Please tell me there's a lab here." He said. "I need to make some webbing."

Kala hung up. The apartment just looked like a normal apartment.
Peter shut the blinds and took out his laptop. He took off the suit and put the laptop on the table and opened it. He began to type. He took a serum from his pack and a bunch of other things. In a few minutes, he had a fully functioning lab. "Thank you, Doctor, for that birthday present." Peter's backpack was bigger in the inside.

Peter shut the blinds and took out his laptop. He took off the suit and put the laptop on the table and opened it. He began to type. He took a serum from his pack and a bunch of other things. In a few minutes, he had a fully functioning lab. "Thank you, Doctor, for that birthday present." Peter's backpack was bigger in the inside.
at the hospital, Oz got patched up and went to visit the baker.

Alex waited for Rex to bite the robber before he came out of hidding. "Hurry up guys we don't have long. " the robber with the gun said as the others were filing up their bags with loot.
Rex screeched. “SURPRISE” he sunk his teeth into the robbers face. Biting his lip, and nose

Peter tyed on his laptop. "Okay simulation 23." He pressed enter. "Damn. Another total failure back to square one." He said.
There was a sound of a key turning and when the door opened Kala walked in with a few bags. "What are you working on?"

There was a sound of a key turning and when the door opened Kala walked in with a few bags. "What are you working on?"
"I'm trying to find a way to disrupt Janus' abilities. The closest thing I can think of is that the doors warp space. It folds two locations against each other. Which is really hard to disrupt. And it could be that his powers don't do that at all in which case it'll be even harder to stop them." Peter said. "Pass me the web components."

"I'm trying to find a way to disrupt Janus' abilities. The closest thing I can think of is that the doors warp space. It folds two locations against each other. Which is really hard to disrupt. And it could be that his powers don't do that at all in which case it'll be even harder to stop them." Peter said. "Pass me the web components."
Kala hands them to him. "From the files I know the hero league had on him before I left, he can only go to places he has been before." She sets the bags down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back