• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Ashlyn Woods, known better as Neptune for her lighter blue hair and love for water. she eventually came to where she noted peter and a few others where which was the paris apartment she clicked the key into the slot and opened the door, as she entered she saw peter and a few other supers "hey, whatcha up to?" she asked as she approached

Last edited:
Ashlyn Woods, known better as Neptune for her lighter blue hair and love for water. she eventually came to where she noted peter and a few others where, she saw peter and a few other supers "hey, whatcha up to?" she asked as she approached
(they are currently in paris in an apartment)

Kala hands them to him. "From the files I know the hero league had on him before I left, he can only go to places he has been before." She sets the bags down.
"Well that's perfect." Peter said. "Now if only we could convince Oz to go somewhere Janus hasn't likely somewhere off the planet," Peter said.

"Well that's perfect." Peter said. "Now if only we could convince Oz to go somewhere Janus hasn't likely somewhere off the planet," Peter said.
"Well Janus hasn't been able to get in the house. We could try to force him to go there." She said.

Ashlyn Woods, known better as Neptune for her lighter blue hair and love for water. she eventually came to where she noted peter and a few others where which was the paris apartment she clicked the key into the slot and opened the door, as she entered she saw peter and a few other supers "hey, whatcha up to?" she asked as she approached
Kala turned, her hands glowing. "Who are you?"

startled she put her hands up out of immediate instinct "ash- er Neptune's pearl" she said, nearly saying her real name. luckily catching herself " I could as you the same" she said, taking in the situation.

startled she put her hands up out of immediate instinct "ash- er Neptune's pearl" she said, nearly saying her real name. luckily catching herself " I could as you the same" she said, taking in the situation.
"What are you doing here?" Kala asked. She wore her dark green dress and skull belt. Her hands still glowed yellow.

she shrugged " I was in the area and I was told you where here and I figured you could use an extra set of hands" she said brushing some air behind her ear looking at the floor

"Ah!!!" he shouted running around. Alex came out from hiding and fired a blast of energy at the other robbers to stun them.
Rex kept biting turning the robbers face red with blood. Until the man could no longer run. Alex seemed to have the other men handled. You never knew though.

"it's fine, I would have reacted the same way" she said with a shrug "if you need any proof just ask away, i'm an open book" she said still cautious

"Well Janus hasn't been able to get in the house. We could try to force him to go there." She said.

Peter began to speak French pretending that he couldn't understand either of them.

"it's fine, I would have reacted the same way" she said with a shrug "if you need any proof just ask away, i'm an open book" she said still cautious
(You don't get to know Peter is Spidey)

she raised an eyebrow at the other person in the room not understanding the language he was speaking before realizing it was French, sadly she did not know French so she just shrugged and cautiously sat on a nearby hotel bed. sitting lightly, prepared to get up and flee if things got violent.

Diana smiled. "Yep." She put her hand on Jax's shoulder. "Bye Dana talk to you soon." She teleported her and Jax back to his house.
Jax shuttered a bit once he was teleported back. It was a weird feeling, like taking a cold shower.
"Home sweet home... Thanks Diana"
Jax walked over to living room table & put down his bag. Which was full of different bombs and medical supplies.

Jax shuttered a bit once he was teleported back. It was a weird feeling, like taking a cold shower.
"Home sweet home... Thanks Diana"
Jax walked over to living room table & put down his bag. Which was full of different bombs and medical supplies.
Jeremy ran to Jax's house. "Sup man." He said. "There's one more thing." He tossed him a device. "Press that button and based on your situation the hero league will send someone to back you up if you're in trouble." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back