• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"A guy and I are doing favors for each other. I get him what he wants, he gets me what I want" he said
"Oh...I see..." she said standing back up straight "Well um good luck to you.." she said unsure on how to response to what he said. As she started to continue her way home

Peter left the house still speaking in French. Once he was out of sight he got into his costume and went back. "Kala? I got a call that there was trouble." Spidey said.

"yay i can stay!" She said happily.
"Awesome!
What do you want to do. I'm open for anything!"

Jax out the device into his pocket, And walked over to his lab. He was still clearly visible from the living room. It was a very open floor plan.
"Do you wanna test stuff? Besides, it would work out. Dana asked me to give her my test results."

"Awesome!

Jax out the device into his pocket, And walked over to his lab. He was still clearly visible from the living room. It was a very open floor plan.
"Do you wanna test stuff? Besides, it would work out. Dana asked me to give her my test results."
Jeremy sped to find a wedding planner.

Leonidas walked down the street. He had left Roxie's house sometime ago. He didn't feel right staying there when he failed to keeo an eye on wisp. It was weird. Any other kid and he wouldn't have even blinked, but lose track of Wisp and his brain went into panic mode. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"Awesome!

" I don't know.. What kind of stuff" she asked following him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back