• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"okay let's go." She takes her and hand teleports them to the zoo's entrance.
Emily smiled as Diana took her hand and with a blink of an eye they were at the zoo "still can't help how cool your teleportation is" she replied "come on! let's go see animals!" she said excitedly as she pointed towards the entrance. Grabbing Diana's hand she ran towards the entrance.

Emily smiled as Diana took her hand and with a blink of an eye they were at the zoo "still can't help how cool your teleportation is" she replied "come on! let's go see animals!" she said excitedly as she pointed towards the entrance. Grabbing Diana's hand she ran towards the entrance.
"I like it too. My nanites can be used to copy other powers I mostly just use them for teleporting and making things." She said and smiled. "Yay animals!"

"I like it too. My nanites can be used to copy other powers I mostly just use them for teleporting and making things." She said and smiled. "Yay animals!"
Diana would see Sans there. Since he had left he hadn't met with any of them. It had been a good long while. He was in the Lion's cage. He was actually getting and playing with the lions.

Emily smiled as she bought the tickets and went into the zoo with Diana.
Diana would see Sans there. Since he had left he hadn't met with any of them. It had been a good long while. He was in the Lion's cage. He was actually getting and playing with the lions.
After entering the zoo, they got to the lion's exhibit. Diana smiled seeing her skeleton friend. "Hey there's my friend." She waved at Sans. "Hi sans!"

After entering the zoo, they got to the lion's exhibit. Diana smiled seeing her skeleton friend. "Hey there's my friend." She waved at Sans. "Hi sans!"
Emily followed behind her looking over at the man with the lions, she smiled and lightly waved

Allyson saw that most of the people in the house was watching starwars when her and dru got to the livingroom. She smiled before heading to the door. Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru smiled as a car pulled up and he helped her in before taking off. They arrived at the mini golf course and he said "you know I never did anything like gold before I avoided that game for years."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back