• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Probably where the letter wants her to go." The Doctor said. He didn't read the letter but he saw her facial expression change as she read. "Judging by the look on her face it has something to do with Joey." He was fiddling with the Radio.
"It does." Y replied
"didn't you read the letter? " she said. "It says come alone and that's what I'm going to do." She left the house.
"Good luck." Y said

Emily looked over at Sans and waved back at him
Sans continued petting the lion.

"It does." Y replied

"Good luck." Y said
The Doctor continued to fiddle with the radio. He pulled out the sonic screwdriver and for once used it for what it was as it removed screws from the back of the radio he pulled out it's battery and began pulling out it's inerds and toying with them. "Okay so put that, there..." He said sticking bits of tech with eachother.

Tang had rented a modest apartment with the money he did have. He didn't need anything spectacular just the necessities. Food, Water, a roof over his head.

Meanwhile Doctor Wolf was sitting in a bar, he wore his usual lab coat, he glanced at his watch. "Where is he.." Hades walked over to him. His black hair was gelled and he wore a lab coat and glasses. He looked like he could have been Doctor Wolf's assistant. "Sorry if I kept you waiting. Let's go over there." He pointed to a table in the corner. Doctor Wolf nodded and the two took a seat at the table. "Why did you wanted me to come here? I paid you, you did your job and got me your DNA samples." Hades nodded. "Yes I know. My sister delievered them to you. I wanted to see how you were doing with your army that you are making." Wolf shrugged. "Had some set backs. One of the batches was destroyed."

Meanwhile Doctor Wolf was sitting in a bar, he wore his usual lab coat, he glanced at his watch. "Where is he.." Hades walked over to him. His black hair was gelled and he wore a lab coat and glasses. He looked like he could have been Doctor Wolf's assistant. "Sorry if I kept you waiting. Let's go over there." He pointed to a table in the corner. Doctor Wolf nodded and the two took a seat at the table. "Why did you wanted me to come here? I paid you, you did your job and got me your DNA samples." Hades nodded. "Yes I know. My sister delievered them to you. I wanted to see how you were doing with your army that you are making." Wolf shrugged. "Had some set backs. One of the batches was destroyed."
Peter was sitting a good distance away from them though his enhanced hearing picked up their conversation. He hadn't gotten any alcohol. He was continuously ordering soda so he had an excuse to listen in on them.

Peter was sitting a good distance away from them though his enhanced hearing picked up their conversation. He hadn't gotten any alcohol. He was continuously ordering soda so he had an excuse to listen in on them.
"Let me guess, one of the heroes in this city?" Hades asked. He nodded. "Most likely. Good thing I have other batches completed and store in a safe location. A few I was even able to give your powers. Except for Janus's powers. I'm still having trouble with his DNA. Venus's DNA is very interesting. It was manipulated at one point correct?" Hades laughed. "yeah our dad gave her powers. She wasnt born with them. Made her unique" He sighed. "I miss her.." Wolf nodded. "Sorry for your lost." Hades said nothing at first before he continued speaking. "how far until you are done with your clones?" Wolf frowned. "I am almost at the number I want but to make my greatest creation I need to get the orginal formula again. it was erased from my computer." Hades smiled. "Maybe I can help you. We can make a deal?"

"Let me guess, one of the heroes in this city?" Hades asked. He nodded. "Most likely. Good thing I have other batches completed and store in a safe location. A few I was even able to give your powers. Except for Janus's powers. I'm still having trouble with his DNA. Venus's DNA is very interesting. It was manipulated at one point correct?" Hades laughed. "yeah our dad gave her powers. She wasnt born with them. Made her unique" He sighed. "I miss her.." Wolf nodded. "Sorry for your lost." Hades said nothing at first before he continued speaking. "how far until you are done with your clones?" Wolf frowned. "I am almost at the number I want but to make my greatest creation I need to get the orginal formula again. it was erased from my computer." Hades smiled. "Maybe I can help you. We can make a deal?"
(Is Doctor Wolf a known villain?)

Peter got out a notebook and began writing down their conversation. He got out his camera and took a picture of them from afar.

(Is Doctor Wolf a known villain?)

Peter got out a notebook and began writing down their conversation. He got out his camera and took a picture of them from afar.
(know really to the heroes of the house cause of when he took Diana. But the hero league has a file on his father who created Diana)

Wolf raised an eyebrow. "What deal? You get me the formula and what do I do for you?" Hades reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of Venus. "I want you to bring her back to life. You are one of the few doctors that the god's assassins have some trust in." He looked at the photo. "I'm not doctor frankenstien. Why don't you just get a necromancer to do it. I know one her name is.." Hades finished his sentence. "Roxie. I know. You both have worked with my nephew Eric and all she can do is summon skeletons. No flesh or anything with a brain really. She is a useless necromancer. Look bring my sister back and you will get a your formula and so much more." He put the photo away. "You want to make your ultimate creation right? A powerful super? To finish what your father couldn't. "

(know really to the heroes of the house cause of when he took Diana. But the hero league has a file on his father who created Diana)

Wolf raised an eyebrow. "What deal? You get me the formula and what do I do for you?" Hades reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of Venus. "I want you to bring her back to life. You are one of the few doctors that the god's assassins have some trust in." He looked at the photo. "I'm not doctor frankenstien. Why don't you just get a necromancer to do it. I know one her name is.." Hades finished his sentence. "Roxie. I know. You both have worked with my nephew Eric and all she can do is summon skeletons. No flesh or anything with a brain really. She is a useless necromancer. Look bring my sister back and you will get a your formula and so much more." He put the photo away. "You want to make your ultimate creation right? A powerful super? To finish what your father couldn't. "
Peter paid and left. He walked into an Alley and walked towards the hero league. He went behind a alley way and got into costume. He went into the building and went to the intel room. "All of you I need everything we have on Doctor Wolf and his father. This is number one priority! We could have a real problem on our hands!"

"Hey hey is anyone here hellooooo is anyone here yadalooloo. My name is Airion, I am new" airion shouted " ughhh you know what stuff school I really can't be bothered so someone better goddamn answer me and not give em a lecture on being a hero ,ok "

Last edited:
Peter paid and left. He walked into an Alley and walked towards the hero league. He went behind a alley way and got into costume. He went into the building and went to the intel room. "All of you I need everything we have on Doctor Wolf and his father. This is number one priority! We could have a real problem on our hands!"
Wolf nodded. "Sure it's a deal." Hades smiled. "Good may I ask why you don't just take one of the clones you made and use that?" Wolf shook his head. "That won't work. I mess with the formula to give them powers and I don't want to risk them getting unstable."

"Sir do you have clearence for them?" one of them asked. Watcher walked in, his wing was bandaged. "there is no clearance for those files now. Now pull up the files." One of the agents nodded and begun typing on the computer.

Affiliation: villain

Name: Dante

Codename: Hellrazer

Appearence: tall about 6'8", burning red eyes, normal body build and skin tone (slightly tan), where's a trench coat with a outlaw cowboy hat, wears black jeans, cowboy boots, and a flak jacket (he wears no shirt for the ladies, lol)

Powers: Demonic Possesion

Weapons: nano forge

Weaknesses: dark matter, (to a much lesser extent) women

Backstory: (classified)

Other info: loves to have fun in his own way

Affiliation: villain

Name: Dante

Codename: Hellrazer

Appearence: tall about 6'8", burning red eyes, normal body build and skin tone (slightly tan), where's a trench coat with a outlaw cowboy hat, wears black jeans, cowboy boots, and a flak jacket (he wears no shirt for the ladies, lol)

Powers: Demonic Possesion

Weapons: nano forge

Weaknesses: dark matter, (to a much lesser extent) women

Backstory: (classified)

Other info: loves to have fun in his own way
(can you post this in the character thread please? Also i think it looks good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back