• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'll try my best to find him." Ray said. He closed his eyes and teleported them to Joey.
Joey was unable to be found. He was completely hidden. Even his spiritual energy was untracable.
"I'm sorry mistress I can't find him." Ray said with an apologetic bow.
Maddy sighed. "Thats fine." She went out of her room, seeing Y on the couch with the others. "Y, Do you know where Joey is?"

Maddy sighed. "Thats fine." She went out of her room, seeing Y on the couch with the others. "Y, Do you know where Joey is?"
Ray disappeared back into the Amulet. "I'm sorry this marks the end of your three days. I hope to serve you again." The Amulet glowed green and disappeared and fell into a random spot in the city. (Now it's whoever posts about finding it first)

Diana smiled and chuckled at the lion. "Giant kitty!"
Sans looked at her. He waved slightly.

Ray disappeared back into the Amulet. "I'm sorry this marks the end of your three days. I hope to serve you again." The Amulet glowed green and disappeared and fell into a random spot in the city. (Now it's whoever posts about finding it first)

Sans looked at her. He waved slightly.
Maddy sighed. "See ya."

"Sans why are you playing with the kitty?" She asked

She opens the letter and reads it
"We have Yamamoto. Meet us at the docks if you wish to see him again. Come alone." The letter read. Y then held up a box "There was also this." He then held up Joey's right arm. It was Joey's alright, having his tattoos and his scars.

"We have Yamamoto. Meet us at the docks if you wish to see him again. Come alone." The letter read. Y then held up a box "There was also this." He then held up Joey's right arm. It was Joey's alright, having his tattoos and his scars.
Maddy growled angrily reading the note and then even louder seeing the arm. "Okay im going out." She grabbed her coat and headed outside.

"Where are you going?" Y asked.
"Probably where the letter wants her to go." The Doctor said. He didn't read the letter but he saw her facial expression change as she read. "Judging by the look on her face it has something to do with Joey." He was fiddling with the Radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back