• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Aphrodite was sitting in a chair with her position to be in a slouch position with her eyes closed at her home as she had bruises and covered in sweat from training. Her eyes soon open slowly as she yawns softly as she got up from her chair as a smile form on her face "I need to get ready for the battle." she said to herself.

"that sounds nice," she said with a smile, wondering how many people she were in the group with that she called them a family, then again they could be close.
"it is, yeah there are times when people fight and they don't get along but they are my family. " Diana smiled. "They gave me my name, a home and everything I could want. They help me keep myself together. What's your family like?"

"that sounds wonderful Diana" Emily answered with a smile "whats my family like?.." she asked pulling on the strands of curly hair "well I only ever had was my grandfather...I love him...but we were never really like other families" she answered

"that sounds wonderful Diana" Emily answered with a smile "whats my family like?.." she asked pulling on the strands of curly hair "well I only ever had was my grandfather...I love him...but we were never really like other families" she answered
Diana looked confused a she tilted her head. "Grandfather? What that"

Aphrodite was sitting in a chair with her position to be in a slouch position with her eyes closed at her home as she had bruises and covered in sweat from training. Her eyes soon open slowly as she yawns softly as she got up from her chair as a smile form on her face "I need to get ready for the battle." she said to herself.
((kinda was expecting janus.))

"Oh I don't got any of those." Diana said
"Its alright if you dont...not everyone dose. I don't have parents or siblings...just a grandfather.." She said with a small smile "And you have your friends...they are your family. Dose not matter if they are related or not, all that matters is that you care for them and love them..."

"Its alright if you dont...not everyone dose. I don't have parents or siblings...just a grandfather.." She said with a small smile "And you have your friends...they are your family. Dose not matter if they are related or not, all that matters is that you care for them and love them..."
" yeah. " Diana smiled. "Wanna do something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back