• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru smiled and clapped his hands "wonderful it's good to try something new. Let's go!" Dru walked out of the basement with a bright smile.

A door burst open from inside the the house and Zadock stood there in a leather smock holding what looked like some sort of arm in his hand as he said "I'm sorry you've never seen star wars!?" He directed the question to Sabrina and his tone wasn't angry more shocked than anything.
"Okay I'm coming." She stood up and followed him. They found Maddy in the living room on the phone and a policeman unconscious on the couch.

Jace looked back at her. "Yeah alright." He said.
she kept walking with them. "I need your help and now is the best time to ask you while we are out of the range of the eyes and ears of the house. I need help making a contingency plan for when Kala gets corrupted or goes evil. " Dana said it as if she knew Kala might go evil again. "Our old plans won't work anymore since she has gotten stronger since being with Zodack."

she kept walking with them. "I need your help and now is the best time to ask you while we are out of the range of the eyes and ears of the house. I need help making a contingency plan for when Kala gets corrupted or goes evil. " Dana said it as if she knew Kala might go evil again. "Our old plans won't work anymore since she has gotten stronger since being with Zodack."
"No." Jace said flatly. "I owe Zadock and Kala my life on more than one occasion."

" okay. Thank you for listening then. " for a second it seemed like she zoned out before turning around. "Nice to meet you Tang. Enjoy this city."
Tang nodded. "Why won't you help her?" He asked. "Zadock and I are friends, and Kala means the world to him. I wish Dana luck but I won't help her." Jace said. "Sounds cowardly being able to help prepare with a potential situation but refusing." Tang said. "Then I guess I'm a loyal coward." Jace said.

Tang nodded. "Why won't you help her?" He asked. "Zadock and I are friends, and Kala means the world to him. I wish Dana luck but I won't help her." Jace said. "Sounds cowardly being able to help prepare with a potential situation but refusing." Tang said. "Then I guess I'm a loyal coward." Jace said.
Dana picked up her phone. "Hmm guess I have to do plan b. Kala would be furious if she ever finds out about this." She talks on her phone. "I need to know how to do a ritual. Can you meet me in my office? You can thanks."

Dana picked up her phone. "Hmm guess I have to do plan b. Kala would be furious if she ever finds out about this." She talks on her phone. "I need to know how to do a ritual. Can you meet me in my office? You can thanks."
Sabrina put in the phantom menace. Jeremy looked at her. "I wouldn't start wit dat one." He said.

Kala's shadow grabbed some popcorn. Kala smiled using her magic to get a blanket. "Looks like we are having a movie day"
Jeremy moved the bucket away. "Ey! Mine." He said. "Don't be selfish uncle." Sabrina said taking a handful. "Hey!" Jeremy said. "Ooh Popcorn." Ben said grabbing some. He gave a peice to the eevee riding on his shoulder.

Jeremy moved the bucket away. "Ey! Mine." He said. "Don't be selfish uncle." Sabrina said taking a handful. "Hey!" Jeremy said. "Ooh Popcorn." Ben said grabbing some. He gave a peice to the eevee riding on his shoulder.
Zadcok came out from his lab dressed in a simple shirt for a band called the founding fathers that had Abe Lincoln, George Washington, and John Adams on it. He sat on the couch next to Sabrina and said "you're in for a treat sweetheart."

Zadcok came out from his lab dressed in a simple shirt for a band called the founding fathers that had Abe Lincoln, George Washington, and John Adams on it. He sat on the couch next to Sabrina and said "you're in for a treat sweetheart."
The opening rolled and everything went as normal.

Her shadow kept eating the popcorn. Kala smiled watching the movie.

Zadcok shrugged "no idea but he did influence the dreams of most artists and writers. He helped shape some of their ideas or even inspire them through dreams."

Her shadow kept eating the popcorn. Kala smiled watching the movie.
"Hey! Jeremy said "I need dis mich popcorn to live." Bens Eevee jumped down into Sabrina's arms. Sabrina pet the pokemon. Eevee licked Sabrima's cheek. Jeremy's phone rang. "i'll be right back". He went off to answer. "Hello?... Spy stop right dere. Da answers no." He said. "I don't care about da money I was rich when I left and I make more dan enough from da hero league." He said. "Yeah dat's what happens when Superhero becomes a job. Spy my name's Jeremy not Scout. Yes you did know that was my real name dad." Jeremy said. There was no noise for a second. "C'mon spy I know I was always an idiot when I was a merc but I learned better." He said.

"Hey! Jeremy said "I need dis mich popcorn to live." Bens Eevee jumped down into Sabrina's arms. Sabrina pet the pokemon. Eevee licked Sabrima's cheek. Jeremy's phone rang. "i'll be right back". He went off to answer. "Hello?... Spy stop right dere. Da answers no." He said. "I don't care about da money I was rich when I left and I make more dan enough from da hero league." He said. "Yeah dat's what happens when Superhero becomes a job. Spy my name's Jeremy not Scout. Yes you did know that was my real name dad." Jeremy said. There was no noise for a second. "C'mon spy I know I was always an idiot when I was a merc but I learned better." He said.
Kala tried to listen.

Zadcok called out "tell him to call back we're about to watch the next movie and you're clearly not interested."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back