• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana tilted her head watching him inject the venom. "I'm a clone..I was made a long time ago but I'm unstable so my friends had to freeze me." She looked down before over to Jackson. "When I woke up, he gave me some of his nanites so I can stay together."
Ajax listened closely to Diana, the story was captivating to him. Nanites? What even are these. But he had none the less been much more worried about another matter
"So what's the plan now 'heros' going to take me in" Ajax took his mask off and placed it on the hood of a cop car.

Ajax listened closely to Diana, the story was captivating to him. Nanites? What even are these. But he had none the less been much more worried about another matter
"So what's the plan now 'heros' going to take me in" Ajax took his mask off and placed it on the hood of a cop car.
"Far as I'm concerned. You've earned your pardon for the time being." Jackson said.

"Far as I'm concerned. You've earned your pardon for the time being." Jackson said.
Diana was popping the bubbles Emily had made. "Why did you steal the money in the first place"

Diana was popping the bubbles Emily had made. "Why did you steal the money in the first place"
Jax grimaced "I'm a scientist, science needs money to function. You don't make super powers for free" Jax pulled his sleeve up to reveal the slick exoskeleton beneath. It was shiny and made of tough stuff. Though it got less shiny and more rough around the feet, hands and head.

Jax grimaced "I'm a scientist, science needs money to function. You don't make super powers for free" Jax pulled his sleeve up to reveal the slick exoskeleton beneath. It was shiny and made of tough stuff. Though it got less shiny and more rough around the feet, hands and head.
Diana looked at him and tilted her head seeing the exoskeleton. "Oh"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back